Jamming Grenades
Tear Gas

Melee Weapons:
Stun Guns
Chainsaws
Sledgehammers
Swords
and also Police Shields

Theres a whole lot weapons that should be in this next game. Some weapon you should just have because the NPC's should have them.

3rd Aug 2011, 06:48
Rocket launchers(RPG) for if your targets in a car or trying to escape in a helicopter, you can shoot them down and it would be a perfect hit.

Silent Bob
8th Aug 2011, 05:06
Some of these are ridiculous. 47 is a professional and he has a reputation to uphold. He's not coming in with a chainsaw, LMG or Assault Rifle like an armed lunatic. Swords? Sledgehammers? Police Shields? These are all ridiculous. A stun gun doesn't seem out of the question. Again doesn't really seem like 47's style. SMG's and Shotguns have been in 47's available arsenal in previous games, but if you're really trying to be a silent assassin, they should be disregarded. Flash, smoke and tear gas... Maybe. Not very silent or subtle though. All 47 needs is a silenced baller (maybe two), fiber wire, anasthetic, a sniper rifle possibly, and maybe a remote bomb. Oh and RPG's? You must be joking. Have you even played a hitman title before?

NosiFX
8th Aug 2011, 16:59
All who can help 47 to kill target is a weapon, remember what he said in hitman contract "this bullet is a bullet for all" ...

lenin
8th Aug 2011, 20:44
I think the shield can be nice, all it needs are good animations, and when I see 47 whita shield I don't think about him using it as a shield but as an weapon,

and most of the weapons should be put in the game for your opponents so 47 can take them and use them that's all
and one of the most important parts of the hitman series is that the player can choose how to complete the mission absolute stealth, violent but unseen (my approach of choice), or guns blazing, it is not the purpose of the game but always been an option

olivertc1981
9th Aug 2011, 05:53
Is A good recomendation

NosiFX
9th Aug 2011, 13:05
yeah a man with a shield its realy ninja !!!! seriously we can do it !!!! But dont do it !!!!!

11th Aug 2011, 05:35
Some of these are ridiculous. 47 is a professional and he has a reputation to uphold. He's not coming in with a chainsaw, LMG or Assault Rifle like an armed lunatic. Swords? Sledgehammers? Police Shields? These are all ridiculous. A stun gun doesn't seem out of the question. Again doesn't really seem like 47's style. SMG's and Shotguns have been in 47's available arsenal in previous games, but if you're really trying to be a silent assassin, they should be disregarded. Flash, smoke and tear gas... Maybe. Not very silent or subtle though. All 47 needs is a silenced baller (maybe two), fiber wire, anasthetic, a sniper rifle possibly, and maybe a remote bomb. Oh and RPG's? You must be joking. Have you even played a hitman title before?I definitely played this and if you have than you would know that the past Hitman games aways had Light machine guns, swords, and melee weapons that you can pick up on missions. Non of what I said was"Ridiculous" or "Out of the question"

yeah a man with a shield its realy ninja !!!! seriously we can do it !!!! But dont do it !!!!!
It has nothing to do with that, if the police are coming after 47 than these are the things they'll come with.

ContractKiller
11th Aug 2011, 14:33
I'd love to see objects like nail files,screw divers,kitchen knifes,...
Like in blood money the hedge shears.Object that you find randomly.
I also hope that you can costumize/upgrade weapons,like in blood money.It was a nice feature.

iloveyouXWORLD
12th Aug 2011, 00:29
we are getting weapon customisation again right? the only hitman i could get into was blood money because of this. the others bored me. also i hope the AI when enemies are alerted get improved upon. in blood money they simply charged at you. but the AI when enemies are not alert was fantastic. id also like the game to be a bit more varied- plenty of assasination missions but a couple of forced shootout missions too. for example you do plenty of assassinations for the agency, then they want you gone, so they give you your next hit and you have to eliminate the target with a silenced sniper rifle they plant for you in a tower. but it turns out to be a fake silencer so when you take your shot it alarms the guards and you have to shoot your way out. then you get straight home to get your belongings and the agency has sent a squad to take you out, forcing you to kill them all OR if your very skilled, sneak out. then the last portion of the game is assassinating the important members of the agency. so this way the game will be mostly a stealth game, but with a few forced action missions, i can actually put all my weapons + attachments to use. thats what annoyed me about blood money. but it was fun going to that wedding with the m16 and spraying em down. oh id also like to be able to upgrade the guns you find aswell. it annoyed me only being able to upgrade the ballers, spas, mp5, m16 & wa2000. good game though.

SpaHi
12th Aug 2011, 21:53
@ iloveyouxworld
thats a great idea

i would like to add an idea and also request a weapon which wasn't implemented untill now. a sort of blast-pipe/blowgun could bring a nice variation. It doesn't have to be a ninja tool. it should have a look of an agent 47 tool.
killing someone or making him fall asleep on a bigger distance seems to be a good extension for the game.
could also be used just to distract the other guards.

iloveyouXWORLD
12th Aug 2011, 22:15
@ iloveyouxworld
thats a great idea

i would like to add an idea and also request a weapon which wasn't implemented untill now. a sort of blast-pipe/blowgun could bring a nice variation. It doesn't have to be a ninja tool. it should have a look of an agent 47 tool.
killing someone or making him fall asleep on a bigger distance seems to be a good extension for the game.
could also be used just to distract the other guards.

what can i say, im full of great ideas. :cool:

but why you want a blowgun? whats wrong with tranquilizer rounds? i suppose you would be able to sneak it past metal detectors ect so good idea also

Suxita
13th Aug 2011, 21:33
I want silverballer like in Hitman movie with suppressor.It will be so great.http://www.imfdb.org/w/images/f/fa/Hit-P18-9.jpg

http://www.imfdb.org/w/images/3/36/Para_Ordinance_P-18_9mm.jpg[/IMG]

BeardedHoplite
13th Aug 2011, 22:01
That's not a "Silverballer", i.e. not a AMT Hardballer. The one in the movie was a Para-Tec, or something along those lines, 1911 copy in 9mm.

Suxita
13th Aug 2011, 22:07
whatever. This is good one

lenin
14th Aug 2011, 16:04
I did like the silencer in the hitman movie more than the heavy black silencers in hitman BM,
but I'm thinking about dart ammo for the silverballer, not really realistic but it would be a nice feature

Dolfa
17th Aug 2011, 13:05
Nothing should be added really. The weapons in BM were so cash. Maybe change their features a bit.

18th Aug 2011, 08:35
Tranquilizer pistols and rifles, The Blowgun is also a great idea. Rocket Lunchers, Grenade Luncher attachments for your custom rifle like how they did in Splinter cell. I also liked the Mini Gun that was in Contracts and the swords that are in the Hitman games. With that being said I want to say that there are no unnecessary weapons that you can put in a game. You don't just give 47 the necessities you want to add more just without taking away. I would like there to be hidden weapons in this game like an X Ray Rail Gun for a bonus.

Mr.X
18th Aug 2011, 20:37
All 47 Needs is a piano wire ( fibre wire ) and he ( as of im controling him ) can kill everything on the map

Someot
30th Aug 2011, 16:28
I agree that a chainsaw and LMG is totally stupid, but a tranquilizer gun would be awesome. I still play a new life with infinite ammo and the air gun with tranqs. Tranquilize everyone on the map. hehe

30th Aug 2011, 17:11
People need to get out of that mentality that you can have too many kinds of weapons. First of all there are LMG's in all of the Hitman games. Even Blood Money's M4 can be customize to be one. Second a chainsaw wouldn't be stupid and just for example on HM:BM theres a mission on a boat right So on boats you should find a flair gun somewhere. Just like on the Meat King you'll find a Blowgun and just as its not stupid to find these thing in there. The same as going into someones house or their garage and find a power tool like a electric screw driver or chainsaw.

TheWoodsieLord
31st Aug 2011, 12:57
The game needs more sniper rifles that can actually be used! For example, in the second level of Silent Assassin, I killed the target with a Dragunov and made it out of the level with Silent Assassin rating. I did the same thing with the general and the mafia boss in Kirov Park. In blood money, trying to kill your target with a sniper rifle that isn't silenced was practically impossible, as well as getting that rifle in and out of the level.

So, what I want is more sniper rifles, and cases for every one of them. Also, it would be nice if each weapon in the game was customizable/upgradeable. If Stalker Call Of Pripyat could do it, why not Hitman?

And generally speaking, more things should be doable without a silencer. We get so many great weapons in many Hitman games, yet most of them completely useless unless you want to go Rambo. Like the sawn-off shotgun, for instance. The Speznaz agent in the german embassy kills the ambassador without a silencer, and without getting heard. Also, more weapons should have silencer attachments, not just the silverballer and the 9mm SD (as I mentioned before, there should be upgrade trees for every weapon in the game).

And finally, I want the game to recognize you by the weapons you use. For example, if I kill Fernando Delgado and Skip Muldoon with the same weapon, in the same way, I want the newspaper (or whatever IO decided to replace it with) to be able to link the two killings.

iaNeil
5th Sep 2011, 15:14
Some of these are ridiculous. 47 is a professional and he has a reputation to uphold. He's not coming in with a chainsaw, LMG or Assault Rifle like an armed lunatic. Swords? Sledgehammers? Police Shields? These are all ridiculous. A stun gun doesn't seem out of the question. Again doesn't really seem like 47's style. SMG's and Shotguns have been in 47's available arsenal in previous games, but if you're really trying to be a silent assassin, they should be disregarded. Flash, smoke and tear gas... Maybe. Not very silent or subtle though. All 47 needs is a silenced baller (maybe two), fiber wire, anasthetic, a sniper rifle possibly, and maybe a remote bomb. Oh and RPG's? You must be joking. Have you even played a hitman title before?
Have YOU played a Hitman title before? Or maybe you don't understand the concept of Absolution. 47 has gone rogue and is being hunted down by police. Unless you want every AI to stand around doing nothing, then yes, all you would need is a pistol and some fiber wire. We want this game to be realistic don't we? I tell you right now, you will have a lot of trouble finishing a map with only two tools. Broaden your horizons, and use the environment. I know for sure sneaking up behind an enemy and putting a sledge hammer to their cranium would be insanely sweet. I think everything on that weapons list is appropriate and could be a lot of fun. Playing every map with only fiber wire, now that's a bore.

TheBRADLeyB
5th Sep 2011, 23:04

Well one of the best things about Hitman is the replay ability of it. So to say 47 has a reputation to uphold doesn't fly. How many times have I gone into a mission that I've already completed and just shot the hell out of the place or tried to just kill everyone with a knife?...

I mean in A Dance with The Devil every time you feed the sharks they get bigger and bigger. In Death on The Mississippi you can activate a Zombie Easter Egg...

So don't just say 47 Would never use a Chainsaw.

Now in my opinion when someone writes:

Basic weapons:
Pistols
Sub Machine Guns
Light Machine Guns
Assault Rifles
Sniper Rifles
Shotguns

And Follows it up with

Grenades:
Frag Grenades
Flash Bangs
Smoke grenades
Jamming Grenades
Tear Gas

Melee Weapons:
Stun Guns
Chainsaws
Sledgehammers
Swords
and also Police Shields

Then what I see is someone who just clearly wants to talk about Boom Weapons and Melees more then actual firearm weapons.

I wouldn't want grenades. I mean at least I feel the mechanic for throwing items would have to change but I don't really need Grenades. Playing games like Call of Duty online have turned me off from Grenades and Launchers.

The Sword idea does provoke a mission Idea in regards to a level at a Renascence Fair or 'Medieval Times' type of establishment. Complete with Crossbows of course.

Anyway I hope we get more Melee weapons of all sorts. I'm sure we will.

And actually with customization I would maybe like to pick the colours associated with the weapons. That might not be a good idea but I'd be interested in it a little.

7th Sep 2011, 05:48
The game needs more sniper rifles that can actually be used! For example, in the second level of Silent Assassin, I killed the target with a Dragunov and made it out of the level with Silent Assassin rating. I did the same thing with the general and the mafia boss in Kirov Park. In blood money, trying to kill your target with a sniper rifle that isn't silenced was practically impossible, as well as getting that rifle in and out of the level.

So, what I want is more sniper rifles, and cases for every one of them. Also, it would be nice if each weapon in the game was customizable/upgradeable. If Stalker Call Of Pripyat could do it, why not Hitman?

And generally speaking, more things should be doable without a silencer. We get so many great weapons in many Hitman games, yet most of them completely useless unless you want to go Rambo. Like the sawn-off shotgun, for instance. The Speznaz agent in the german embassy kills the ambassador without a silencer, and without getting heard. Also, more weapons should have silencer attachments, not just the silverballer and the 9mm SD (as I mentioned before, there should be upgrade trees for every weapon in the game).
They don't just need cases for sniper rifles but all rifles: there should be assault rifles cases and sniper rifle cases so every large weapon in the game can be concealed.
Also maybe bipods for your assault rifles so if your aiming out a window, you can have a more steady aim. Grenade Launcher and shotgun attachments for your M4 Carbine or whatever rifle.

Suxita
18th Sep 2011, 06:07
I want weapon echo.Like a Hitman movie, when 47 shoots Para-ordinance P18 with suppresor in Subway and there is very cool echo with this weapon

kheammachart
14th Oct 2011, 09:43
Chainsaws

OH !! MY GOD :lol::lol:

It's must be fun :p:p

HA HA HA !! :lol::lol::mad2::mad2:

LittleEagle
14th Oct 2011, 09:46
OH !! MY GOD :lol::lol:

It's must be fun :p:p

HA HA HA !! :lol::lol::mad2::mad2:

Yeah !!! I think so :cool::cool:

Hitori
21st Oct 2011, 15:52
Oh and RPG's? You must be joking. Have you even played a hitman title before?

Actually i think it would be a nice joke, especially if he re-visits the jungle, last time he did that he used a minigun, now that is on the verge of ludacris, but still it was good fun shooting like a madman, who wants to be an old bald guy who has a fetish for strangulation during sex, if you have the option of beeing yourselfe and just blow the dang thing upp. :nut:

Also 47 has he's reputation to upphold, he's reputation is "death" not "beeing dead" if shooting a RPG at a stationary machinegun is the only option to get out alive, then he sure will do it.
Also he's never been shy to blowing things upp and shooting like a madman unless he's mission requires stealth.

A pro uses the tools of the trade, one of those tools beeing deception, if shooting a president with an RPG will make the guards think "the talibans did it" then he will do so if the client wana awoid suspicion.

With that in mind, the more weapons the better, ofc using a LMRS might be a tad ower the top as that will not only kill the target but eweryone within 100m from the target.

Anyhow a RPG is a medium force explosive projectile, if it flies into a room it will critically injure or kill anyone in that room, realistically it is not an ideal killing method unless it hitts the guy in the gut, but if you make a few of them into a bomb and place it in a room it sure will kill anyone in the room.

Setting off amunition is a common sabotage method that require minimal explosives on hand as you pass security, it is also a fave when snipeing at stationary jet fighters.

Hitori
21st Oct 2011, 16:14
There is one type of weapons that have not been used in hitman yet tho, and that is the modern urban weaponry, some are favored by the millitary and swat teams, and some are favored by armed bodyguards and goverment agents.

Here is a sweet example that i had in mind that is perfect for agent 47.

The Ares FMG / folding submachine gun.
http://world.guns.ru/smg/usa/ares-fmg-e.html

Especially as a more modern custom made version.
This video of one in action is a must see as it is a live demonstration of why they exist today.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDLxQsHDbw4

Also what is wrong with using beanbags and other non-leathal weapons these days?

Also there is a brand new type of weaponry that is at least 3x more deadly than regular bullets,
and that is the new electronic weapons, instead of using a slow mechanic fiering pin to ignite the gunpowder, they use electric charge, with "in line" type of magazine (meaning the bullets are stored in the chamber instead of a magazine),
this makes it possible for the rapid fire to be so rapid so it fires 1 million bullets per minute, or 3 bullets that all hitt the same point on the target (1 hole with 3 bullets in it), there is an variable amunitions prototype beeing develped in the US for the police, a tri-barrel gun with beanbags, regular ammo and a third option all selectable on a simple switch, the system is locked by a user recognition system (meaning only the owner can fire it).
Yes it is abit high tech and almost "Judge Dreed" like, but it will be an reality soon enough, so it is fully feasable other than the simple fact that few people actually know abouth their existance so far.