PDA

View Full Version : Would be AWSOME if 47 goes after KANE AND LYNCH in this game!!!!

25th Jul 2011, 15:18
if this is going to be the last hitman game i would love it if he goes to eucador to kill them coz they must have a price on there heads surley, they could kill 47?? and that would set up kane and lycnh 3!!!! lol i know none of you will agree bt i love the idear!!

Nogarda
26th Jul 2011, 21:15
I think there should be an easter egg cameo. cutscene only. and make it funny in a 47 is clocked by lynch, who makes a dumb cocky comment. 47 comes back with a spectacular put down. they then leave the area and map, so there is no way of either side getting killed.

to be honest, i feel a 47 cameo in K&L3 would be more badass, but you do it g-man style from Half-Life style you just see a dead body in a highly inaccessable area, and 47 walking away, turning to check so you can see the flash of red tie and then walk out of sight.

Doing it the other way around is alot more tricky. I believe the closet you should get to a K&L easter egg is someone playing it on a fantasy console with some boxart next to it.

I enjoy videogame easter eggs but they have to be somewhat easy to discover depending on the type of Easter egg.

28th Jul 2011, 06:07
they then leave the area and map, so there is no way of either side getting killed.
Well I disagree I think that 47 definitely should kill K&L and also lara croft. Matter fact He should kill everybody.

iloveyouXWORLD
12th Aug 2011, 00:34
Well I disagree I think that 47 definitely should kill K&L and also lara croft. Matter fact He should kill everybody.

no he should only kill kane & lynch. such boring games! tomb raider can be spared though cos the first 3 games were good.