PDA

View Full Version : Any funny stuff ever happen to you while playing??

25th Jul 2011, 15:07
Im play the hitman games alot when im high, i remember thinking on the death of a showman level " hmmm i guess black guys all do look the same" coz they did, on that level. me and a friend found the english guard blokes on the beldingford manner funny! on the oprea mission on bloodmoney i was on the top floor balcony with my sniper grouching down waiting for the shot, and i coz the way i was crouched it looked like i was teabagging the guard who i had just knocked out and stripped, and then we heard the guy on the floor groaning we lost it lol

26th Jul 2011, 07:33
Im play the hitman games alot when im high, i remember thinking on the death of a showman level " hmmm i guess black guys all do look the same" coz they did, on that level.I hated everything about that level wasn't even a little bit funny. The guard at Beldingford manor weren't that funny but they were kind of cool because if you were to get caught they would say "I don't think your on the guess list mate" right before they shoot you with a shotgun. But that Death of a showman level was so stupid racist and not funny.

BeardedHoplite
26th Jul 2011, 13:27
In Blood Money, On the Murder of crows level, getting shot for going into a bar without a costume

28th Jul 2011, 06:01
They do that on all the levels.