PDA

View Full Version : question about DLC weapons/vehicles

cloudster
18th Jul 2011, 21:25
So I bought all the DLC. Was curious once you buy an item in the black market, does it always remain with you? Or do you have to buy em each and every time you need them?

I want to be able to purchase every single weapon and vehicle to collect them and use them whenever I want.

Such as the DLC vehicles, are they located at any particular area on the map? or do they only show up when I purchase them?

cazzer
19th Jul 2011, 10:40
So I bought all the DLC. Was curious once you buy an item in the black market, does it always remain with you? Or do you have to buy em each and every time you need them?

I want to be able to purchase every single weapon and vehicle to collect them and use them whenever I want.

Such as the DLC vehicles, are they located at any particular area on the map? or do they only show up when I purchase them?

Ermm well certain vehicles that are originally on the blackmarket are in the game I.E. Garret Traverser Z, Rowkinson 22 (or something).

When you buy the DLC vehicles, anytime you need them, yes you need to purchase them, when you die, restart the game etc. yes you do.

Purchase every weapon in front of you and they won't stay there forever unfortunately.