PDA

View Full Version : Why aren't vampires wearing their clan colors?

PhilFourFingers
20th Apr 2014, 19:15
And I know, that's me being an ocd fan boy about a minor detail. But aside from the dumahim who all wear the standard issue purple, all other clans seems to have forgotten their colors. One might argue that the Razielhim don't wear any clothes at all, them being exibitionists and all, a little red warpaint would'nt hurt. But I would have liked for the turelim and zephonim to wear the green and grey of their patriarch.

Which reiterates my point of being able to customize the color palette of the skins, just so that fan boys like me shut the hell up.

Lord_Aevum
20th Apr 2014, 19:27
The evolved skins all wear the appropriate clan colours and heraldry, for what it's worth.

Hashakgik888
21st Apr 2014, 08:29
Speaking of the Razielims' nakedness, does anyone else wonder if their feet are ticklish when flying? The soles of their bare feet are just sticking straight out at the camera, and I can't help wondering how ticklish they may or may not be...

Denaros
21st Apr 2014, 11:42
Well, i don't remember any vampire in SR1 wearing their clan color, the turelim for exemple wear red and grey pants, they have nothing green on them.

Acambogenous
22nd Apr 2014, 15:58
This is closer to Raziel's execution than his rebirth (This is only a couple centuries away from his execution and 600-800 years before his revival). It would make more sense that the clans aligned themselves with their patriarch's colors (Red, Green, and Purple for Raziel, Turel, and Dumah, respectively).

PhilFourFingers
22nd Apr 2014, 17:20
Well, i don't remember any vampire in SR1 wearing their clan color, the turelim for exemple wear red and grey pants, they have nothing green on them.

It is well known that the day of raziel's resurection was casual friday.