PDA

View Full Version : Favorite moments in the Hitman saga

Ag3nt_47
26th Jun 2011, 23:10
What was your favorite moment in the Hitman series? Mine was in Hitman Silent Assassin, where it is the second mission, and you are assassinating the Russian commander/leader with the orders and info about him coming in slowly, where you slowly become aware of the target as the information is fed to you.
Then you pick the bastard off with your sniper rifle.
Either that or in the Curtains Down level in Blood Money when the Opera comes to the execution scene, you take out your rifle, prepare it, aim at the Opera tenors head, wait for the correct time, then fire. Then Apocalypse plays, you put your rifle away, walk out in the chaos and confusion, and feel like a boss.

hVsjLPF5JaY

Fox_McCloud
26th Jun 2011, 23:14
Either of the Mansion levels in 2 and 3 or A New Life in BM or The Asylum one in BM.

mfvillain
27th Jun 2011, 05:11
Traditions of the trade is my favorite hitman level. Followed by the party in blood money because i loved going in there guns blazing and i also liked the party level in silent assassin. Levels in st pete where really cool too, silent assassin had the best mission locations imo.

19th Jul 2011, 18:20
Busting into the Boss' room in the Columbia compound in the first game. Total Scarface.

xfactor
23rd Jul 2011, 18:34
Oh man there are so many good Hitman missions.....one of my favs was the Hotel one where you have to kill the two guys and leave with the dirty bomb, or the White house mission

nirvana1
23rd Jul 2011, 20:00
A New Life

25th Jul 2011, 04:52
All the st petersburg levels on Silent Assassin had tons of great moments.

The Deadly Cargo level where you can disguise your self as a swat team member and join in the raid without blowing your cover.

The Haven and Hell stage on Blood Money where you set your target on fire and she falls into the shark tank, and is eaten by it.

Traditions of the trade is my favorite hitman level. This was also my favorite.

Rindill the Red
25th Jul 2011, 05:34
What was your favorite moment in the Hitman series? Mine was in Hitman Silent Assassin, where it is the second mission, and you are assassinating the Russian commander/leader with the orders and info about him coming in slowly, where you slowly become aware of the target as the information is fed to you.

My favorite moment is a mirror of your favorite moment.

It's the second time you come to St. Petersburg, and go through all the same motions. You find your target in your scope and are about to pull the trigger, but something stops you; you don't know what it is but something isn't right. Suddenly you realize you're not the hunter... but the hunted.

26th Jul 2011, 07:46
Also The Asylum After Math where 47's coming out of the asylum after killing his pops and then you see hundres of clones still in their tubes.
And theres a secret key for a locked door and you go in there and you'll see more clones with the names of 47's makers.

R.E.5HATER
26th Jul 2011, 19:41
I think there was nothing smoother then blowing the bottom of the glass pool out while the guy was takin a sfitz and then walking out no prob, or replacing the prop gun for the real gun at the play in the hotel................... 47 has style !!!

Nogarda
26th Jul 2011, 21:18
Nothing beats that feeling when you Silent Assassin a mission for the first time in a new Hitman game.

Otherwise I enjoy Agent Smith's constant re-occuring cameo's.

JaqTaar
27th Jul 2011, 21:33
"I need to use the bathroom." :D

Just kidding. There are too many favourite/memorable moments in this series to list.

LeeHong
5th Aug 2011, 14:17
1. Codename 47: Plutonium Runs Loose ... When I completed it (took me nearly a week to figure out where the bomb was). WOW, it was one of my happiest days... (Or am I alone on this?)

2. Codename 47: the animation where u kill fuchz in the swimming pool ... back then such animations were 2 scarce.

3. Himan 3 slaughter house - when I figured out the knoked down butcher in the truck ... that I can close the doors of the truck to lock him down. I didn't realize this even after I finished the entire game (all silent assassin, of course).

4. The Blood money opera house where u let the actor kill the singer using a real gun-switch.

5. Codename 47: The setup. Where I had to figure out to use the duck, the agent and the lift to finish the level. A tough one at the time.

6. Last but not least, when I owned the entire soundtrack albums (all 3). I listen them regularly like any other music (or am I pathetic?)

Enraged Penguin
6th Aug 2011, 00:48
Traditions of The Trade hands down.

The moment I like in particular is killing Fuchs. The way I usually do it is by breaking into the hotel room next to his, then I'll go out onto the balcony. Once I'm there I'll jump over to his balcony and sneak inside, then I'll strangle the guard in the bedroom. Once he's dead I'll pick up the Luger and "Do Not Disturb" sign from the table. Then I'll walk to the front door, open it, and strangle the guard standing on the other side. I'll then drag him inside and dump him next to his buddy. And once I've done that, I'll place the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the front door, walk back inside, draw the Luger, walk into the bathroom, and shoot Fuchs with said Luger.

lx PownStar xl
6th Aug 2011, 06:39
my favorite is also on the curtains down mission on blood money but instead of shooting him urself u replace the fake gun with a real one, the actor shoots him, the other target runs down from the balcony and is crushed by the chandelier that you placed explosives on earlier...sooooooooo dank!!!

but my favorite thing about these games is the freedom it gives you to complete the level how ever wya you wanted. I hope they dont mess up the game by not making the mission revolve around the target rather than 47 himself we'll see how well they pull this off,many high hopes tho

hk47
6th Aug 2011, 14:50
Last scene of the first game. Epic moment. Son kills the father, creation kills the creator.

"What good is a bullet-proof vest, when death strikes from within.."

Falkenwut
18th Aug 2011, 12:40
Hmm... my fave. moments...
Hitman 1 -> Sniping the first Hong Kong target, helluva fun!
Hitman 2 -> St Petersburg, sniping the first general
Hitman 3 -> The remake of the Hong Kong levels, Loved them! Especially the first target at the park.
Hitman 4 -> The shootout with Mark PArcezzi the 3rd

Mr.X
18th Aug 2011, 20:34
I cant Remember much of the first three Entries cause it has been a long long time 6 -7 years but in HM:BM it was the moment when i killed that other assassin in the white house

TheBRADLeyB
28th Aug 2011, 00:00
Just wondering what everyone's favourite (or any ideas they'd think would make good) levels are.

I think everyone loves the Hotel Mission in Codename. The "Plutonium Runs Loose" mission which has you checking in as Henry Fruchs. Also liked the Asylum Mission. Being in a nut house is very entertaining when you are trying to kill people.

Looking at the list of missions in Hitman 2 I just realized it's been forever since I played. I hardly remember the missions actually at all.

I don't typically play original Xbox games anymore but I think I might have to pick H2 up.

TheWoodsieLord
28th Aug 2011, 08:09
I think everyone loves the Hotel Mission in Codename. The "Plutonium Runs Loose" mission which has you checking in as Henry Fruchs. Also liked the Asylum Mission. Being in a nut house is very entertaining when you are trying to kill people.

The hotel mission is not Plutonium Runs Loose, it's Traditions of the Trade. Plutonium runs loose is a terrible, terrible mission. I loved everything in Codename 47 other than Plutonium runs loose, everything in SA except Hidden Valley, don't remember much about Contracts, but I loved every mission in Blood Money, only found Flatline to be slightly irritating.

30th Aug 2011, 16:27
Last scene of the first game. Epic moment. Son kills the father, creation kills the creator.
That moment when 47 kills his father was remade even better on Contracts because theres no cheesy smile at the end, and it feels more cold blooded.

Hitman 4 -> The shootout with Mark PArcezzi the 3rdThat shootout felt like a let down to me because in the trailer it was in intense moment but when you finally get there, there's no cut scene and mark parepcezzi run out and just stands there to get shot. Now on the level before that theres a way better setup shootout in that torture room.

The best kind of assassin vs assassin boss fight to me was 47 vs 17. To me that was sort of standoff in the whole series.

iaNeil
6th Sep 2011, 15:42
Any map that takes place in a home. I love the idea of breaking in and sneaking around while AI goes on with a party or what not. I also loved Murder of Crows, that is when you're not playing on Rookie level, where you have to find your opponents without having them directed on your map.

LeeHong
7th Sep 2011, 15:04
The hotel mission is not Plutonium Runs Loose, it's Traditions of the Trade. Plutonium runs loose is a terrible, terrible mission. I loved everything in Codename 47 other than Plutonium runs loose, everything in SA except Hidden Valley, don't remember much about Contracts, but I loved every mission in Blood Money, only found Flatline to be slightly irritating.

So didn't it made u scream after finishing "Plutonium Runs Loose". I did.

I must admit Hidden Valley was a difficult mission. It had me hooked for 3 nights. The 1st sniper in front was very irritating. But I easily got around it by using an anesthetic on a guard and changing clothes and u have to switch generators on 2 times and repeat turning the 1st generator on.

Man, difficulty is what keeps me up and playin'

AdamJensen2027
19th Sep 2011, 08:27
i loved every part of them all! been a while since i played them though except for blood money which i played 2 months ago.

zombieslayingin3d
17th Oct 2011, 22:21
What is your favorite Hitman mission from the series and why? Mine is A New Life from blood money. Mainly because of all of the different things you could do to kill the target like the grill, bomb, poison food/donuts, killer clown etc.

big_hitman_fan
22nd Oct 2011, 19:38
I've only played Blood Money, but I agree with ag3nt_47: Curtains Down was the level that made me understand how unique and fun the Hitman series is. Walking out of that level while chaos goes on around you, earning silent assassin, was a key moment for me.

Reading some other posts, I'm tempted to play the older titles.

4th Nov 2011, 17:50
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWq_paL6R1k&list=PLE38890C63CB3D048&index=6&feature=plpp_video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWSUdYQqHpM&list=PLE38890C63CB3D048&index=5&feature=plpp_video

bat_brain
8th Nov 2011, 06:44
without question, my favorite is the last chapter of blood money. freaking amazing.

gonna be tough to top that story in the new one.

john1993
30th Nov 2011, 10:17
i love when there's crowd and party missions (meat king's party)
i disliked nearly all the china missions because of the setting :(