PDA

View Full Version : MISC. Loadout spawn

Soiuxsie
19th Apr 2014, 23:58
Today I have been thinking since the loadout doesn't have a spawn time there is an easy way for an easy victory you just need to dominate in the first half example your team is going 28 - 21 and as soon as the second half starts everybody dies and goes to the loadout screen so they won't spawn and wait for the end of the game and the final outcome would be 28 - 25 for your team, I know at the moment this sounds absurd but when we will have full four people party that could happen. Just wanted to point this out that it might be an issue in the future.

Ygdrasel
20th Apr 2014, 00:01
Doesn't the loadout screen have an auto-deployment timer?

Khalith
20th Apr 2014, 00:04
Doesn't the loadout screen have an auto-deployment timer?

It does.

Soiuxsie
20th Apr 2014, 08:27
Yes but you can get stuck. while in loadout switch classes and hit esc, now welcome to limbo you won't spawn it happened yesterday when a guy didn't spawn for the whole game and I had this issue once.

Khalith
20th Apr 2014, 09:15
Yes but you can get stuck. while in loadout switch classes and hit esc, now welcome to limbo you won't spawn it happened yesterday when a guy didn't spawn for the whole game and I had this issue once.

That's a bug, one that definitely needs to be addressed though.

DeputyPotato
21st Apr 2014, 20:09
Was so yes, But with perks that have ran out I just got assigned a usable one Always possible that it doesn't always work as intended.