PDA

View Full Version : Great article on Lara

Snakpakk
15th Jun 2011, 20:29
Found this on IGN

http://ps3.ign.com/articles/117/1176526p1.html

Centers on the new vulnerable aspects of Lara.

d1n0_xD
15th Jun 2011, 23:10
Bumped on this today, was going to post it but I forgot xD
Anyways, I liked it, especially this part:

Lara is vulnerable without being weak. That's an important distinction to make. Even though things are really bad, she doesn't give up. She plunges forward, despite her fears and proves to herself what she's capable of. :D

PS3 Deb H
16th Jun 2011, 00:03
Wow! Very interesting! I enjoyed reading this article. :)

May I suggest that a moderator move (or copy) this thread to this forum (http://forums.eidosgames.com/forumdisplay.php?f=290)

Deb

Driber
21st Jun 2011, 15:44
^ done

Next time you can use the post report feature to get a quicker response ;)

AdobeArtist
22nd Jun 2011, 03:08
"Lara is vulnerable without being weak. That's an important distinction to make. Even though things are really bad, she doesn't give up. She plunges forward, despite her fears and proves to herself what she's capable of."

Now THIS is what I've been talking about!! :D That courage isn't a foolish absense of fear, it's the ability to overcome fear and not allow it to dictate your beliefs or actions.

The 1 year wait for this game gets harder and harder by the day :nut:

RosePetals
22nd Jun 2011, 09:17
It makes me so relieved that there are so many positive reviews for the "new" Lara everywhere! That is what the developers were aiming for with this whole reboot -- so that people would actually care for Lara and see her as a human being, not a Teflon-covered super woman.

It makes me happy that it's already getting praised this early on. This game is going to be epic. :gamer:

Elliot Kane
22nd Jun 2011, 14:32
"Being Fearless isn't about having no fear. It's about being afraid and jumping anyway." - Taylor Swift.

Well, I guess I now know who Lara listens to on her music player! :D

IvanaKC
22nd Jun 2011, 21:32
"Being Fearless isn't about having no fear. It's about being afraid and jumping anyway." - Taylor Swift.

Well, I guess I now know who Lara listens to on her music player! :D

*high five* :D

Elliot Kane
23rd Jun 2011, 11:15
*high five* :D

Makes sense to me! :D