PDA

View Full Version : Sunny Blonde & Lara Croft: team up time?

Elliot Kane
14th Jun 2011, 09:13
Just occurred to me that the whole 'girl falls off boat, ends up on cursed island and has to find her way off after solving lots of puzzles' plot was extremely familiar - because I already have a game that does that! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/So_Blonde)

Granted, So Blonde is an adventure game and a lot more tongue in cheek than Tomb Raider will likely be, but the irrepressible and very smart heroines may find they make a truly awesome team!

So (With tongue planted firmly in cheek!) I ask you all: do you think Lara & Sunny should team up to beat the next cursed island they get dumped on? :D

If not Sunny, who do you think would be the ultimate team up partner for Lara?

LARALOVERnr1
14th Jun 2011, 09:32
Eummmm... No. I don't think they'd make such a good team... I actually don't think Lara needs a partner. Mentors like Conrad or Von Croy do just fine!

Natla
14th Jun 2011, 12:41
Daft blonde teamed up with Her Ladyship. Me likee.

andrew90
14th Jun 2011, 15:22

No one! she'll make it on her own.

d1n0_xD
14th Jun 2011, 15:31

Lara Croft and Prince of Persia (I just combined 2 of my fav games, I would like this XD sarcasm all over the place :D) :D

QiX
14th Jun 2011, 17:11
So (With tongue planted firmly in cheek!) I ask you all: do you think Lara & Sunny should team up to beat the next cursed island they get dumped on? :D

Ermm... nope?

Anyone would slow her down. Lara is a loner ;)

WinterSoldierLTE
14th Jun 2011, 22:20
For some reason I'm picturing a Riggs & Murtaugh (the "Lethal Weapon" guys, for those unfamiliar) relationship between the two, which could be quite comical. I'd check it out for a laugh.

Elliot Kane
15th Jun 2011, 03:26
For some reason I'm picturing a Riggs & Murtaugh (the "Lethal Weapon" guys, for those unfamiliar) relationship between the two, which could be quite comical. I'd check it out for a laugh.

...That actually sounds pretty awesome! :D

Pulse
15th Jun 2011, 09:10
Mario... :p

but how weird/cool it would be to have Lara Croft in Mario Kart or Smash Bros. or something??

WinterSoldierLTE
15th Jun 2011, 10:28
Mario... :p

but how weird/cool it would be to have Lara Croft in Mario Kart or Smash Bros. or something??

Honestly I'm surprised she hasn't been in a Smash Bros. game yet. If Solid Snake can do it, I don't see why Lara can't.

dark7angel
15th Jun 2011, 14:20
Nathan Drake! I would love a cross over with these two!!!

*runs away before someone shoots me!*

Xoomer
15th Jun 2011, 14:34
I think a teamplay is no good idea for this type of game. Lara has always been on her own, when she was in the jungle or in any tombs on the world. A partner would destroy the dark, mysterious feeling in such places, which is the main part of Tomb Raider series.

QiX
15th Jun 2011, 15:15

*grabs the sniper rifle before he turns around the corner* :D

monwolf
16th Jun 2011, 08:33

:lol: The next gaming evolution: Uncharted Tombs :lol: Love it.

IvanaKC
16th Jun 2011, 11:11
:lol: The next gaming evolution: Uncharted Tombs :lol: Love it.

:lol: Now that would be really cool! Just imagine, Nathan and Lara fighting together against monsters in tombs...

Driber
16th Jun 2011, 12:28
A partner would destroy the dark, mysterious feeling in such places, which is the main part of Tomb Raider series.

Seconded :thumb:

QiX
16th Jun 2011, 12:32
A partner would destroy the dark, mysterious feeling in such places, which is the main part of Tomb Raider series.

Thirded :rolleyes:

d1n0_xD
25th Jun 2011, 23:49
If anyone should team up with Lara, it's the Doppelganger... she won my heart as much as Lara did xD

I mean, look at this:

And I have plenty more XD I love 'em ^^

WinterSoldierLTE
26th Jun 2011, 04:31
@d1n0 dude that's an awesome pic! Looks like one Lara would have on her mantle or something.

One possible partner popped into my mind earlier that I think would be pretty cool: Ada Wong. I think they'd work well together as they're both very determined and driven gals, tho I also think it would be a tense working relationship. Like Lara would be keeping an eye on her the whole time 'cos Ada's shady, which could actually be interesting. Just a thought.

IvanaKC
26th Jun 2011, 12:01
If anyone should team up with Lara, it's the Doppleganger... she won my heart as much as Lara did xD

*high five for the Doppelganger* :cool:

Elliot Kane
26th Jun 2011, 12:33
I prefer Amanda to the doppleganger. She has more of a proper rivalry going on with Lara, so forcing them to work together would create some terrific character moments.

Cheeky_Charlie
28th Jun 2011, 05:45
I think Lara does it alone just fine. BUUUT if I want play a thinking game I´d say that best partner to lara (or a good game to see two persons team-up) would have to be Nathan Drake... I hate the guy, but with those two personalities the game would full with heated action, witty humour about whose better adventurer and so on.

Yeah Nathan Drake all the way.

Sina_Croft
7th Jul 2011, 21:56
loool, now I want to play that game! XDXD

Cheeky_Charlie
12th Jul 2011, 05:51
loool, now I want to play that game! XDXD

Yeah that would make for a great game!

mandylinda
12th Jul 2011, 05:53
fantastic game!!!!!!!!

mandylinda
12th Jul 2011, 05:57
fantastic game! my brother and i love it too much

VOLCOM20lovesLARA
27th Jul 2011, 19:45
If anyone should team up with Lara, it's the Doppelganger... she won my heart as much as Lara did xD

I mean, look at this:

And I have plenty more XD I love 'em ^^

i'm in love with this picture! :eek:
i've always loved the whole idea of
Lara's doppleganger, but i strongly doubt
that developers will add her into the storyline
once again. :hmm:

dark7angel
27th Jul 2011, 20:17
^I feel quite the opposite! I hope we don't see the doppleganger again because I really never liked the whole idea!!! :/