PDA

View Full Version : If it was you instead of Lara Croft in the game what would you look like?

Cristiavano
12th Jun 2011, 18:08
Title says it all me I would look like this.

grr how do you resize this? please help

Angy1996
12th Jun 2011, 18:58
i would like myself to be full of bruses and scratches along with have hazel eyes and different fringe (optional about the fringe)

QiX
12th Jun 2011, 19:32
If it was me intead of Lara? Well, the game would look like a total fiasco :D

Elliot Kane
12th Jun 2011, 19:49
I suspect the game would look unplayable! I'm not making those jumps to start with! :D

Gemma_Darkmoon_
13th Jun 2011, 03:09
If it were me I would probably look out of place and the game wouldn't sell as well as it would featuring an icon like Lara. I always prefer to draw a distinction between me as Lara or Lara as your average girl. I much prefer to see in a way similar to a Marvel hero in that whilst she may appear a normal girl under some circumstances and in others she has an image, abilities and resolve that no normal person would have. Due to that I don't ever think of myself in the game.

Natla
13th Jun 2011, 06:32
http://wikiraider.com/images/6/6c/Natlatr1.jpg

Angy1996
13th Jun 2011, 10:22
natla wants to be like natla :D ;P

PS3 Deb H
13th Jun 2011, 13:05
That would not be a good idea to replace Lara with me!

Suffice to say that if it was me instead of Lara, Square Enix and Crystal Dynamics would probably cancel the whole franchise!

OK, they're doing a reboot so it's like cancelling the franchise in a way but I swear, I (and my face) have nothing to do with it! :D

Deb

IvanaKC
13th Jun 2011, 14:06
ahahahah I would turn everything into a big comedy! :D I wouldn't scream so loud and annoying, but I definitely wouldn't get out of that cave.

Cristiavano
13th Jun 2011, 20:34
okay imagine if you were a downloadable content game lets say while Lara is exploring and stuff your Exploring on your own mission of survival.
maybe a spinoff think DLC of Lara's Shadow
TOMB RAIDER: Missing Survivors

PS3 Deb H
13th Jun 2011, 21:48
okay imagine if you were a downloadable content game lets say while Lara is exploring and stuff your Exploring on your own mission of survival.
maybe a spinoff think DLC of Lara's Shadow
TOMB RAIDER: Missing Survivors

Hi Lyle,

Wow! I never thought about a DLC for a TR game. What a great idea :thumb:

It would be interesting if say, I (my character) would be part of a faction that wants to bring some kind of turnaround (survival, peace, truce, whatever) for the island. Of course, my character could either be female or male!

The twist here is Lara would come to see me as an NPC, I would be the main character in the story, and Lara could become MY follower. The goal would be to get her to help me survive, or get that peace or truce or whatever goal SE and CD would have in mind.

Add to that some kind of interaction like giving her orders (wait here, follow me, trading equipment, weapons, etc.) and a tad of Lara's charming sarcasm, we might have a pretty interesting basis for a DLC!

Deb

Ants_27_
13th Jun 2011, 22:16
For starters you'd have someone who looks like this ugly mug:
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/186093_1485721293_2876885_n.jpg

Along with someone who swears far more than he should (in every possible situation) and someone who... generally uses religious imagery on certain projects; without being religious.

So yeah not a very good game!

Cristiavano
14th Jun 2011, 00:52
Hi Lyle,

Wow! I never thought about a DLC for a TR game. What a great idea :thumb:

It would be interesting if say, I (my character) would be part of a faction that wants to bring some kind of turnaround (survival, peace, truce, whatever) for the island. Of course, my character could either be female or male!

The twist here is Lara would come to see me as an NPC, I would be the main character in the story, and Lara could become MY follower. The goal would be to get her to help me survive, or get that peace or truce or whatever goal SE and CD would have in mind.

Add to that some kind of interaction like giving her orders (wait here, follow me, trading equipment, weapons, etc.) and a tad of Lara's charming sarcasm, we might have a pretty interesting basis for a DLC!

Deb

i got it but hopefully no DLC cause its console specific. But concept

The Tomb Raider game ends with Lara on a helicopter being saved or on a ship. either way.

She either goes back home and tells people she has to save the remaining survivors in one plot.

Or B if she got saved in a helicopter (which i doubt but it makes me wonder does lara kill the curse of that island? cause remember the island cannot be escaped by ships so yeah. and says "I have to save the others)

Cheeky_Charlie
14th Jun 2011, 05:17
natla wants to be like natla :D ;P

:lol: Buhahahha!!! That was hilarious!

If I was in a TR game instead of Lara, hahaha, the game would suck so bad...oh so bad.

Angy1996
14th Jun 2011, 10:41
:lol: Buhahahha!!! That was hilarious!

If I was in a TR game instead of Lara, hahaha, the game would suck so bad...oh so bad.

oh come on dont think like that ;) and yes now that i read it again it was funny ;) :lol:

Driber
14th Jun 2011, 14:49
grr how do you resize this? please help

http://forums.eidosgames.com/misc.php?do=bbcode#thumb

I fixed your post.

Cristiavano
14th Jun 2011, 20:13
I got it the DLC which is just a concept. Revolves around Conrad Roth's survival. What he does and stuff. (does lara save him at the end of the main tomb raider game? if so then we die anyway)

The first level or section would be to play the part where conrad tries to save lara. NO matter how many time syou play that level lara still slips and falls....

Cheeky_Charlie
16th Jun 2011, 05:18
oh come on dont think like that ;) and yes now that i read it again it was funny ;) :lol:

Oohkay, maybe if I think about it seriously. And I mean seriously! The first time I would be standing next to steep cliff ready to do a jump thats normal for Lara, I would propably just turn around and walk away :lmao:

Angy1996
17th Jun 2011, 22:24
Oohkay, maybe if I think about it seriously. And I mean seriously! The first time I would be standing next to steep cliff ready to do a jump thats normal for Lara, I would propably just turn around and walk away :lmao:

I wouldnt :rasp: well now seriously its not that hard! u just close your eyes say a prair and wish that you wont break your neck! :D just keeding! i have started training though! its a good thing to see that i can finaly climb up more easily than ever before :rasp:

Odonata
18th Jun 2011, 15:16
quote "If it was you instead of Lara Croft in the game what would you look like?"

HA! Maybe 25 years ago. Exept I was not quite so athletic. The jumps would've only been a couple of feet wide and I used to hate running, so yeah.

RosePetals
20th Jun 2011, 15:15
I wouldn't know, probably because I wouldn't survive being impaled through the abdomen by a spike. LOL.

d1n0_xD
20th Jun 2011, 20:07
Is it just me or the thread starter meant that we post pictures of ourselves in TR environment? XD

a_big_house
20th Jun 2011, 21:18
Erm... Some kind of human-fish-dead person thing? There's not a chance of me surviving a shipwreck...

Cristiavano
21st Jun 2011, 01:19
Is it just me or the thread starter meant that we post pictures of ourselves in TR environment? XD

That was my intention but seems like no one wants to wear an outfit or at least photoshop themselves or in my case GIMP themselves

LarasFAN
21st Jun 2011, 10:06
That was my intention but seems like no one wants to wear an outfit or at least photoshop themselves or in my case GIMP themselves

If that's the case, i was going to do a "survivor" photoshoot. :D
So you gave me a good reason to upload it here. Just don't know when i will start the project.:scratch:

WinterSoldierLTE
21st Jun 2011, 10:14

Ohhhh. Well, unfortunately I have seen myself beat to **** and bleeding before (bad car accident years ago). It's not pretty. Lara looks WAY sexier beat up and bruised then I do. Wow. Felt morbid typing that.

Greenas
21st Jun 2011, 12:41
For starters you'd have someone who looks like this ugly mug:
http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/186093_1485721293_2876885_n.jpg

Along with someone who swears far more than he should (in every possible situation) and someone who... generally uses religious imagery on certain projects; without being religious.

So yeah not a very good game!

lol :D.

You never know, a game like that might just catch on :lol:

AdobeArtist
22nd Jun 2011, 20:57
This is what I would look like after just one day stranded on an uncharted island :P

http://thesebonesofmine.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/erteboelle.jpg

sierra xb
5th Jul 2011, 19:45
lol you wouldn't want to see me in Lara's place...that kind of stress and I don't agree with eachother, but if i was there, forget the pistols...I'd take a P90 from Stargate ;)