PDA

View Full Version : How about PC version this time ?

jam13
12th Jun 2011, 01:37
Could IO show us Absolution PC ver. screenshots and gameplay videos this time?
Let us know how Absolution runs on Max settings looks like .
Because KL2 PC really scared me . :(

Btw Is PC version developed by IO themselve? Or by..............
Nixxes.......No......no....no,I think it will Suck.....No!

Please IO don't be a lair .
I don't want to disappoint again .

Acid_Burn
12th Jun 2011, 05:25
And what's wrong with the Nixxes? I think they did a really great job making all new Tomb Raider games (PC) and KL2.

UhUh
12th Jun 2011, 07:52
Than you should play K&L2 on pc, and notice how it doesn't have ambient shadows, the match browser is buried in a maze of menus (http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1424978), there is no dedicated servers(wich is kind of a death sentence if you make a multiplayer heavy game on pc) and of course the usual bugs and lack of features (multi screens?).

It's better than the DeadMen and Mini Ninja's wich had a weird bug with mouse and keyboard, but why is it that pc have to have the b-version of the game? Then you wonder why they don't sell as well on console, and it's a ******* waste when you think about the big pc comunity that hitman has. As much as I like them, I wouldn't recommend the pc version to nobody.

IOI, give the pc the same attention you give the xbox or face it, your games are going to sell only at a 5$ steam sale.

Acid_Burn
12th Jun 2011, 10:21
Exactly, I'm a pc player :) Though, didn't notice that bugs.

KingNL
12th Jun 2011, 10:45
lol K&L2 PC good...well I don't expect an Eidos moderator to say he doesn't like a company game

Falkenwut
13th Jun 2011, 23:56
Personally I've been a PC gamer for nearly all my life. I found every IOI game staggeringly awesome on PC so far. The only issues I encountered where with Kane and Lynch 1 and Mini Ninjas. There was a compatability issue with certain graphic cards, But after a bucket-load of research, I managed to find a way to fix them.

Since gaming on PC is becoming very demanding, I got an Xbox360... So I doubt I'm going to bother with the next title on PC. I have a tiny scary feeling that I'll be regretting this.......

KingNL
14th Jun 2011, 22:45
But in all seriousness, I still think IO can pull this off even though it looks grim at the moment

jam13
26th Jun 2011, 10:28
Maybe I don't need to worry about Hitman game , it has got more love than Kane & Lynch series .
But IO doesn't release good quality PC game after 2006 . Last good quality pc game is Blood Money .

And what's wrong with the Nixxes? I think they did a really great job making all new Tomb Raider games (PC) and KL2.

yea , Nixxes did great job for Tomb Raider but the truth is is they **** up KL2 . Look,the loss of ambient shadows and an animation glitch still don't be fix now. Do you ever see any IO's PC game or AAA title game doesn't have ambient shadows ?
Oh,KL2 PC is the First and it still sell on Steam now.Even KL1 PC is really buggy hell but I still can enjoy the story mode, at least it has completely visual effects.
I don't bleieve Nixxes and IO can't fix these problems in a week but it seems they don't care anymore .

I suggest IO sohw more info about PC version before new game release not only console version .
Remember ? Before Dog Days release , the offcial info told us PC version has also offline co-op but it's fake and everyone disappointed again.
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=111740&highlight=offline
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=112731

Citizen_Snips
11th Jul 2011, 05:14
I'm running BM 1920x1080 ultra high AF max and it's godly. A mighty port compared to GTA and BLOPS.

jam13
17th Jul 2011, 02:23
I'm running BM 1920x1080 ultra high AF max and it's godly. A mighty port compared to GTA and BLOPS.

Nah , I know (http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=117009). But if they want PC version to run smooth&faster then cut shadow effects from game ...............
Well , I still don't get it .:hmm:

KingNL
17th Jul 2011, 12:26
Don't forget nixxes is also working on deus ex human revolution for PC and that game is perfect on PC