PDA

View Full Version : will be hitman absoution's missions in day light?

nirvana1
11th Jun 2011, 16:48
i see all trailers and pics are in the night :confused::(

Nogarda
11th Jun 2011, 19:11
Thats because they are all from the one exact same level. Hitman has been a globe trotter since day one. Expect daylight, possibly even a nice sunset/dawn level. Actually that would be pretty badass.

Vulture
11th Jun 2011, 21:51
only 1 level has been shown yet , i hope there are plenty of different location with different day times and weather conditions.

nirvana1
12th Jun 2011, 12:25
only 1 level has been shown yet , i hope there are plenty of different location with different day times and weather conditions.

yes we hope:p:flowers:

3rdmillhouse
13th Jun 2011, 01:25
From the logical standpoint, there shouldn't be any. But if you take into acct many of the amazingly great previous installments.... there will be.

Falkenwut
13th Jun 2011, 23:52
I'm hoping for more rainy or gritty enviroments.. But from my opinion, there should be a bit of everything... Excluding warhouse missions.. God I hate those!!

GrievousOdyssey
17th Jun 2011, 10:53
Too much darkness and rain might lose out its dramatic impact ...
Just look at Contracts, almost every level took place at night with rain (or snow for one level), and it gave the impression that it was the same thing, a endless repetitive process ...

A day and night cycle for Absolution will be welcomed, if not a current generation standard for some ...

nirvana1
17th Jun 2011, 21:48
all gameplay trailers are in the dark and night again :( and if u pickup objects suddenly it'll flashing in ur hands:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0w21Cvuq_A i have a bad feelings about that :confused::hmm:

Atikon
17th Jun 2011, 23:14
My favourite missions are the ones at daylight. Anathema/A Vintage Year/ A new Life....

nirvana1
18th Jun 2011, 11:20
My favourite missions are the ones at daylight. Anathema/A Vintage Year/ A new Life....

yes this missions are the best :thumb: i like day missions more than night but a good game must have day and night times together :cool:

20th Jun 2011, 02:00
Too much darkness and rain might lose out its dramatic impact ...
Just look at Contracts, almost every level took place at night with rain (or snow for one level), and it gave the impression that it was the same thing, a endless repetitive process ...

A day and night cycle for Absolution will be welcomed, if not a current generation standard for some ...I agree with you that it should be Day and Night but I disagree when you say that Contracts Levels were repetitive because they were all at night. Contracts missions were all at night because everything that happened happened in that same night in his mine. Why its not repetitive is because you get all kind of different stuff Like Swat Team, Biker Gang, Russians, English Men, that Meat King's party, and more. The darkness don't make it repetitive but it gives it a more gritty and more serious feel. All you get in bloodmoney is FBI.

nirvana1
20th Jun 2011, 20:39
in hitman absolution's first missin agent 47 is running away from cops, its like the end of contracts,is absolution continue of contracts?

Acid_Burn
20th Jun 2011, 21:23
The demo shown at the E3 is not the first mission from the game. ;)

Nick@IO
22nd Jun 2011, 09:52
There will be a variety of locations and day-night times represented in the game, yes. It will not all be dark and rainy.

nirvana1
22nd Jun 2011, 10:01
:whistle::rasp: good im relay happy

BigBoss
22nd Jun 2011, 10:59
How many games these days feature only one time of day/weather condition?

Nogarda
22nd Jun 2011, 18:37
How many games these days feature only one time of day/weather condition?

There are a good handful, but you'll find all the potential examples such as Batman Arkham Asylum all take place over one night /day. Or if in the case of Left 4 Dead its assumed they spent the previous 12 hours between levels travelling.

BigBoss
23rd Jun 2011, 00:44
Arkham splits between storm and calm. Left for dead has multiple times of day.

Bevacur
23rd Jun 2011, 09:05
There will be a variety of locations and day-night times represented in the game, yes. It will not all be dark and rainy.

Will there be locations chock full of innocents?

nirvana1
23rd Jun 2011, 16:17
Arkham splits between storm and calm. Left for dead has multiple times of day.

multi is just for fun, we dont talk about multi single is the real story

BigBoss
23rd Jun 2011, 18:58
.......wut

nirvana1
12th Jul 2011, 18:58
hmmmmmm,trailers and darkness seems hitman absolution is always in the dark and and u must always cover in the dark and kill enemies just in the dark :scratch:

BigBoss
13th Jul 2011, 05:17
hmmmmmm,trailers and darkness seems hitman absolution is always in the dark and and u must always cover in the dark and kill enemies just in the dark :scratch:

That probably isn't accurate

nirvana1
13th Jul 2011, 14:36
That probably isn't accurate

yeah,i hope

25th Jul 2011, 15:14
oh **** you man it takes place at night coz it goes with the dark depressing theme of the game, did you not notice there is more gore and blood in contractsthan the the other games? also, people hunting people for sport, the dead girl in the meatkings party, the ghost in traditions of the trade and the murder, the way you have to kill a guy tied to a eletric device. THATS why it takes place at night

Acid_Burn
25th Jul 2011, 16:48
Do not judge the game by 1 level ;)

26th Jul 2011, 07:17
oh **** you man it takes place at night coz it goes with the dark depressing theme of the game, did you not notice there is more gore and blood in contractsthan the the other games? also, people hunting people for sport, the dead girl in the meatkings party, the ghost in traditions of the trade and the murder, the way you have to kill a guy tied to a eletric device. THATS why it takes place at nightYou just explained why Contracts is so much better than the other Hitman games, and yeah people gut it really twisted thinking the night time has any thing to do with the way 47 sneaks.

My favourite missions are the ones at daylight. Anathema/A Vintage Year/ A new Life....The best levels just happens to be at night like on blood money, Murder of Crows, Dace with the Devil, House of Cards, but have nothing to do with darkness in terms of gameplay. On silent assassin st peters burg because of the level design.

nirvana1
31st Oct 2011, 01:04
i just see dark night and shadow :(

BigBoss
31st Oct 2011, 03:36
Again, you are judging the game by one level. You're turning into a broken record here.

31st Oct 2011, 04:26
Sunlight is Gay

shobhit777777
31st Oct 2011, 05:03

How can you function in life, let alone use the internet? :scratch:

nirvana1
31st Oct 2011, 16:08
Again, you are judging the game by one level. You're turning into a broken record here.

why? and why u are judging me? :( i just had a question , but no one answered me, im waited for a proof or a pic but still find nothing :mad2:

BigBoss
31st Oct 2011, 19:12
Actually, you got an answer from the community manager, which is more than most, including myself, ever get.