PDA

View Full Version : Are the maps still available or have they been replaced by the Instinct mode ? ...

GrievousOdyssey
11th Jun 2011, 12:36
Or are they both at player's disposal ? ...

Personally i use the maps quite often , perhaps too often , i barely use the looking through keyholes option , i just click open the map and look at the ultra modern imagery at work and observe the NPC patterns ...

What about you guys ? do you use the map much ? will you miss it if it doesn't return ? ...

Nogarda
11th Jun 2011, 13:35
To be honest I saw some blueprint maps as a teaser for an issue of OXM and it looked alot like a new upgrade to a hitman map and should have been the reveal on the front page but it got pulled, personally i think it was HA being teased but if not those real time maps are apart of what makes hitman so epic; they will be there.

Acid_Burn
11th Jun 2011, 14:24
Maps will be in the game because Instinct is just for beginers (Easy)

seifullaah73
25th Jul 2011, 18:06
when i play i always go for the professional mode, i use maps quite sometimes to know where certain areas are in the game. building, etc

Maximus Max
10th Aug 2011, 16:14
I'm a map fiend. I love them. I use them continually. They better return. How else are you meant to find p.o.i.'s?

iloveyouXWORLD
12th Aug 2011, 00:38
Maps will be in the game because Instinct is just for beginers (Easy)

i take it instinct is what tells you where the NPCs are on the map? thats good its only on easy. seems like the developers know what they are doing.
if it is to be in harder difficulties, it should be a gadget that you unlock in the shop late in the game.

Nick@IO
15th Aug 2011, 12:38
Actually, no, the maps as they were in the old games are not a part of Absolution. There are other ways of figuring out the level - not in the least by sneaking around or going around in disguise.

Someot
22nd Aug 2011, 21:29
what about easy having maps and instinct and normal having just instinct. a nice blend or maybe you have a map and what you see with instinct is added as you go