PDA

View Full Version : One thing they overlooked in this game

sushi159
8th Jun 2011, 22:21
Agent 47 is not supposed to have an hair at all because of the way he was genetically engineered. Why does he have eyebrows and eyelashes in the screenshots and renders?

JaqTaar
8th Jun 2011, 22:44
By "this game" do you refer to Absolution or the entire series? Because I'm pretty sure he had eyebrows and eyelashes in the previous games as well.

Also: I'm not sure if it was ever confirmed (or even implicated) that he was bald due to him being a clone.

auric
8th Jun 2011, 22:44
The way he's engineered?

what way is that? I don't recall any mentions of what he should or should not have.

auric
8th Jun 2011, 22:45
By "this game" do you refer to Absolution or the entire series? Because I'm pretty sure he had eyebrows and eyelashes in the previous games as well.

Also: I'm not sure if it was ever confirmed that he was bald due to him being a clone.

funny u said that, I was just wondering yesterday does he shave or is he naturally bald.
:D

Nogarda
8th Jun 2011, 22:46
He has always had them since CN:47. Even some people with extreme alopecia still have eyebrows.

Though I question from the hi-res image on the site if he is just routine headshaving now. Ultimately it insures he never leaves folic DNA evidence behind and everything about 47 leaves no trace.

In fact the only thing I can remotely think off as a major oversight, is who is he cloned from? I don't recall this ever being answered, you just ultimately kill the doc who cloned 47 and the others (who are also dead).

auric
8th Jun 2011, 22:54
He has always had them since CN:47. Even some people with extreme alopecia still have eyebrows.

Though I question from the hi-res image on the site if he is just routine headshaving now. Ultimately it insures he never leaves folic DNA evidence behind and everything about 47 leaves no trace.

In fact the only thing I can remotely think off as a major oversight, is who is he cloned from? I don't recall this ever being answered, you just ultimately kill the doc who cloned 47 and the others (who are also dead).

I hear it was a brother of someone. Someone who's probably weak, because they don't understand why choose him as the subject.

Forgot which game mentioned that. I think it was on the intro scene.

Geed
9th Jun 2011, 00:10
Mr. 47 is the result of a cloning experiment which combined the genetic material of each of his four previous targets in the original series (Lee Hong, Pablo Ochoa, Franz Fuchs, and Arkadij Jegorov), plus Dr. Ort-Meyer's own. :cool:

Brackstone17
9th Jun 2011, 02:04
People look really weird without eyebrows, if he were entirely bald he's stand out quite a bit. Then again that tattoo...

lenin
9th Jun 2011, 11:30
If I remember correctly In the intro of Hitman 2 SA, your hear the brother of the original person say that someone cloned his weak brother and made 47

However its been a long time since i played the game so I am NOT sure!

Irate_Iguana
9th Jun 2011, 13:36
If I remember correctly In the intro of Hitman 2 SA, your hear the brother of the original person say that someone cloned his weak brother and made 47

However its been a long time since i played the game so I am NOT sure!

That's correct. The big bad of SA, Sergei Zavorotko, remarks that someone used his brother to make 47. The DNA of 47 is an amalgamation of the DNA of the 5 main targets in Codename: 47 namely Lee Hong, Pablo Belisario Ochoa, Frantz Fuchs, Arkadij Jegorov and our beloved Otto Wolfgang Ort-Meyer.

Falkenwut
9th Jun 2011, 19:56
But i think despite the fact that Agent 47 is indeed a clone.. my guess is that without them.. he'd look ....fake... It's bad enough his pernament tattoo makes him stand out... i doubt that being absolutely hairless makes it any harder to suspect him...

Geed
10th Jun 2011, 06:34
Maybe he meant weaker brother as in #46?

Vulture
10th Jun 2011, 23:53
the engineers decided to add eyelashes and eyebrows in order to make 47 look like a normal human being :P

seifullaah73
25th Jul 2011, 17:53
He has always had ab eyebrow and probably even eyelashes but since it has come to the ps3 for HD graphics more detail was placed on this features making it more stand out.

Valxy
31st Jul 2011, 16:46
Well, he doesn't have hair, but it's pretty normal that he haves eyebrows. He had them always.

PD: Did you played all the games? From CN: 47 to Blood Money?

lx PownStar xl
6th Aug 2011, 07:15
:mad2: knowing he was compiled from 5 peoplle DNA im sure the doctor decided he didnt need hair on his head mainly because the tattoo the identifies him second because he leaves no evidence that way, besides who'd wanna be the guy from powder goin around blastin people......dont look cool man

Artur CruX
24th Oct 2011, 02:10
He can just shave his head (not to leave DNA wherever he goes, because hair falls everywhere, and considering the fact that he has a valuable DNA) you can see the texture in your head ... at least this new ..

Travis_IO
25th Oct 2011, 07:52
funny u said that, I was just wondering yesterday does he shave or is he naturally bald.
:D

He's 'naturally' bald.

47 wouldn't have time to shave his head anyway.

auric
25th Oct 2011, 11:57
He's 'naturally' bald.

47 wouldn't have time to shave his head anyway.

Bet he can disassemble & reassemble his pistol while shaving. :D

john1993
30th Nov 2011, 10:14
or he's just shaved :O