PDA

View Full Version : E3 Teaser Trailer

jaywalker2309
8th Jun 2011, 18:04
KU1Zkj2wNWk
Officially released :) enjoy

Acid_Burn
8th Jun 2011, 18:11
Nick just shared my thought about it here (http://hitmanabsolution.tumblr.com/post/6325341760/in-hd-its-like-an-orgasm-to-my-eyes-and-ears). Just amazing.

Geed
8th Jun 2011, 18:43
Amazing action, tits & ass, awesome stealth kills and the finest CGI in the Hitman series yet... I gotta stop coming to this site! Its driving me cr@zy, I CANT WAIT!!!!! :mad2:

Did anyone else get a huge smile on their face when the guy was screaming underwater?

I also liked the hangman move where he throws the guy over the rail and SNAP! :eek:

Nogarda
8th Jun 2011, 20:02
Diana reeeeaaaally needs to stop betraying 47. In my mind for 47 to do a house entry like that and still kind of be stealthy at the same time shows he's really had enough. Though I think this is just a recurring theme in Hitman games, 100 out of 10.

auric
8th Jun 2011, 21:38
Diana reeeeaaaally needs to stop betraying 47. In my mind for 47 to do a house entry like that and still kind of be stealthy at the same time shows he's really had enough. Though I think this is just a recurring theme in Hitman games, 100 out of 10.

It's part of their relationship. ;)
he enjoys it.

I wonder where the story is going with this, her tone of voice & body language when she turns. Can think of many things on what that little visit is about.
:)

Geed
8th Jun 2011, 22:28
OK, um, she never betrayed him...

Lets not forget when she stuck him with the needle in the end of BM, she used the same chemical used on Agent Smith to "simulate" death. Then gave him the antidote in a kiss while handing him some Silverballers so he could once again reach out with the icy hand of death and bury all the witnesses to his existence.

He isn't there to kill her, I think that's fairly obvious since if he was, she would have been shot before she turned around.

auric
8th Jun 2011, 22:35
He isn't there to kill her, I think that's fairly obvious since if he was, she would have been shot before she turned around.

Not necessary, he sometimes have some last words.

but I don't believe he's there to kill at least not for that motive.

she sound a bit relieved in a way, is this before or after the raid? :)

Geed
8th Jun 2011, 22:42
Not necessary, he sometimes have some last words.

Ok, fair. I admit he might have some things to say before blasting someone. Like the tutorial mission of BM where he tells Clarence that he wants this photo to be the last thing he ever sees.

But, Diana did seem to have the sound of relief in her voice, as opposed to a sound of terror. Plus, as you mentioned, there is no motive to kill Diana that has been expressed in any of the Hitman games thus far.

Or, maybe after seeing her sexy ass naked, he wants to bone her first?

I would... :lol:

auric
8th Jun 2011, 22:48
Ok, fair. I admit he might have some things to say before blasting someone. Like the tutorial mission of BM where he tells Clarence that he wants this photo to be the last thing he ever sees.

But, Diana did seem to have the sound of relief in her voice, as opposed to a sound of terror. Plus, as you mentioned, there is no motive to kill Diana that has been expressed in any of the Hitman games thus far.

or because of that, she's breeching a contract.

she started the shower without him. :D

that deserves a little silencer spanking
hope she's wearing skin thight, transparent vest. ;)

Nogarda
8th Jun 2011, 23:16

If 47 can resist the come on's of Olga Kurylenko he can resist the charms of any woman, regardless of if you consider the movie canon or not.

He has also been set up by Diana previously I forget if it was CN47 or SA but he did get set up previously, I'm inclined to think its SA due to him trying to strike out a life and finding some religious meaning, but Diana is just as much a staple of Hitman games now as 47 always was, the problem with her character is she is always expendable to the point seeing her in cutscenes in H:BM made me nervous to either her intentions or her life.

Like I said she played a major role in betraying his trust in her despite orders from higher up, and setting it up to appear this way in BM its kind of a joke trailer to me at least, for it's a kind of an, 'oh she's done it again.' moment.

Still love how 47 just kickass. I think i'm literally responsible for over 30 views now, and I've watch the one on Xbox 360 video four times. :D

Geed
9th Jun 2011, 00:17
I honestly cannot find nor remember any point where Diana truly "set him up" in any way. Or betrayed him in a way other than for his own good. In fact she is often seem tipping him off and helping him throughout the series.

Does anyone remember the game/mission where she alone betrays him?

TheYouthCounselor
9th Jun 2011, 02:21
I honestly cannot find nor remember any point where Diana truly "set him up" in any way. Or betrayed him in a way other than for his own good. In fact she is often seem tipping him off and helping him throughout the series.

Does anyone remember the game/mission where she alone betrays him?

Hi, I'm a newbie to this forum, so excuse any ignorance of the series I might have.

At the end of Silent Assassin, when you attempt to assassinate Sergei Zavorotko in St. Petersburg, the weapons given to you were filled with blanks and you were never tipped off.

It might not have been her that betrayed you, but those weapons were provided by the Agency and there was never an inquiry or apology that was detailed afterwards.

Deus_Ex_Machina
9th Jun 2011, 02:36
That CGI trailer looked good, but I prefer trailers that show actual gameplay.

I'll reserve my judgment for Absolution until I see actual gameplay and get more detailed info.

Geed
9th Jun 2011, 02:43
Perfect, thank you for that response! Now, I can see where it gets confusing. It wasn't Diana that betrayed him in Silent Assassin, but since she is the contact for the Agency it could easily seem she was involved.

However, the story goes:

Sergei was an Agency client whom 47 had been working for all along. Sergei had hired 47 to kill all the people who knew anything relating to a major nuclear warhead he had purchased. Sergei was also the brother of Arkadij Jegorov, who was one of 47's "five fathers". Sergei believes 47 told the UN about the device, and sets up an assassination. 47 is then tasked by the UN to kill Sergei, but it is actually a trap. The actual client was Sergei, and he attempts to use 17, another clone of 47 to kill him. 47 then kills 17.

I also prefer "Gameplay Trailers" but I am certain it will come when its ready to show.

auric
9th Jun 2011, 09:08
Gameplay trailers are important, but I would like to have some story trailers to watch again anytime anywhere to listen to he music or dialog or watch the action that gameplay camera can't give. :)

UhUh
9th Jun 2011, 10:34
15 minutes in, watch some actual gameplay. (http://www.dr.dk/nu/player/#/tv-avisen-2100/10968/19:13)

auric
9th Jun 2011, 11:10
Thanks for the video. :)

- Grabbing stone head & smash into someone.
- Rappeling & pull someone off the rail (guess every TPS nowadays can do that) :)

I'm guessing that everything we saw in that trailer, should be possible in the gameplay.
It's not too far fetch, door slamming is been tried in SWAT & Splinter Cell
tearing the wiring from the wall is sort of tried in Alone in the Dark: Inferno (where u climbing wires & it pop off)

Drowning is no big deal, so I'd say they're all possible.
:)

texkid4
9th Jun 2011, 15:57
I wanna see stringed gameplay. The few little cuts of gameplay makes its seem jerky.

If any of what i just said made sense... I congratulate you.

Geed
9th Jun 2011, 21:23
A lot of people's feedback about this game was making me a bit worried about it. But, now that I have seen that video, I am very happy to say it looks as good as I hoped it would be. :D

I did notice a sort of teleport effect on the statue from the table to his hand, but bugs like this are to be expected during creation of the game. Same with jerky gameplay and I am sure when it is ready to show, they will show us!

auric
10th Jun 2011, 02:54
I wonder what off the KO methods.

haven't heard or seen anything about it

Falkenwut
10th Jun 2011, 03:30
The trailer got my attention back to this forum pretty damn quick! It's pretty awesome!
Synopsis so far:
Game will include the following new features:
Water strangulation
Hanging Strangulation off rails
Opening doors through windows
Improved Melee
Cautious Guards

Anything else of note?