PDA

View Full Version : Are we ever going to meet Sora's Parents?

Skiboy2047
18th Apr 2014, 18:13
I would really enjoy to meet Sora's parents in a future kingdom hearts game. The only thing we have seen of his parents is his mom yelling "Sora! Dinners Ready! Sora?"

DinobotZ
22nd Apr 2014, 01:47
That's a nice thought, and I agree. Maybe they'll make an appearance towards the end of the story in KH 3.

victor2195
2nd Jun 2014, 04:00
lol well if sora meet their parents again will be awkard lol.. since sora left the island already past few years.. but yea.. i think KH 3 will be a perfect moment since they said they will close this arc (meaning that we will fight and defeat/kill the main village but they will still continue with the story) and also sora promised kairi that they will come back to the island together so yea..

Doom-Desire
2nd Jun 2014, 12:25
You REALLY want to see Sora's parents that badly? I, quite honestly, couldn't care less, then again I watched Ed, Edd and Eddy without even being remotely curious as to why there wasn't a single adult in the entire Cul-De-Sac. They're just not important characters so I don't really care if we see his parents or not, though I do think Sora, Riku and Kairi even having parents that aren't shown was a little stupid:
"Hey honey, where's Riku these days? I haven't seen him in like two years."
"Donno, lol."
"I want a divorce!"

DinobotZ
5th Jun 2014, 03:45
We saw Eddy's brother in the movie, who up until then hadn't appeared in the series. Maybe the same thing will happen with the Sora's, Riku's and Kairi's parents too. It's true that they're not important, but it would be nice to see the kids reunited with their families.

Doom-Desire
1st Jul 2014, 16:45
We saw Eddy's brother in the movie, who up until then hadn't appeared in the series. Maybe the same thing will happen with the Sora's, Riku's and Kairi's parents too. It's true that they're not important, but it would be nice to see the kids reunited with their families.

That was literally the ONLY exception, unless you count the multiple times you saw the Ed's parents shadows or hands dragging their sons off screen, but those weren't full on appearances. Plus I don't think you can compare the two seeing as Ed, Edd and Eddy made a point of not showing any adults at all whereas Kingdom hearts has plenty of adults, just not Sora's parents. We definitely saw Kairi's grandmother so it's not like Square are making a point of showing these kids with no familial connections, I just don't think they have/can find a good enough reason to work them in.

DinobotZ
17th Jul 2014, 04:06
That was literally the ONLY exception, unless you count the multiple times you saw the Ed's parents shadows or hands dragging their sons off screen, but those weren't full on appearances. Plus I don't think you can compare the two seeing as Ed, Edd and Eddy made a point of not showing any adults at all whereas Kingdom hearts has plenty of adults, just not Sora's parents. We definitely saw Kairi's grandmother so it's not like Square are making a point of showing these kids with no familial connections, I just don't think they have/can find a good enough reason to work them in.

They can easily find a way, though I'm not going to get my hopes up. I'm just saying it would be a nice thought.