PDA

View Full Version : Perfect team setup?

Diaphonos
18th Apr 2014, 15:49
I understand this is usually based on the situation or opposition at hand, but what kind of teams do you usually like to run with?

3 Tyrants and a Sentinel?
A full set of Scouts?

What seems most effective to you?

Human-wise, I have noticed that 2 Scouts, an Alchemist and a Hunter is good if the Scouts have a good eye.
As for Vamps, I usually like to run 2 Reavers with a Sentinel and a Tyrant, but I have noticed that a team of 2 Tyrants is outrageously effective.

Diexna
18th Apr 2014, 15:50
It really doesn't matter in the end. If everyone plays what they're comfortable and good with, you'll get the best results.

Calverp
21st Apr 2014, 08:43
4 Reavers with CH....

WhiteFlameKyo
21st Apr 2014, 09:35
4 Reavers with CH....

Four tyrants can be annoying as well. Or four sentinels when your party has one hunter and three alchemists.

For vampires my favourite is 2x reaver, 1x tyrant, 1x sentinel.

For humans: 2x hunter, 1x scout, 1x alchemist (that's me) OR 1x hunter, 1x scout, 1x healing alchemist, 1x damage dealing alchemist (and that's me).

Still, the best team is one that clicks together, nevermind the classes or individual skills.

Sanguise23
21st Apr 2014, 12:38
For vampires my favourite is 2x reaver, 1x tyrant, 1x sentinel.

For humans: 2x hunter, 1x scout, 1x alchemist (that's me) OR 1x hunter, 1x scout, 1x healing alchemist, 1x damage dealing alchemist (and that's me).

Still, the best team is one that clicks together, nevermind the classes or individual skills.
^^^same i even like being the damage dealing alchy poison all the way

Jmthebigman
21st Apr 2014, 17:14
2 reavers (preferably using smoke instead of toxin)
1 tyrant with jump (if the guy can use it cause its a tricky skill)
1 sentinel (usually me; who bombs and kidnaps and sometimes wing flaps the enemies back to the team mates so they cant escape)

humans:
2 Hunters, 1 scout, 1 healing alchemist (great for holding a spot)
or 1 hunter, 2 scouts, 1 blind and toxin alchemist ( great CC team while on the move hunting for vampires instead of letting them come to you)