PDA

View Full Version : I dont know what to think

sirota554
12th May 2011, 09:03
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/new-hitman-absolution-game-uses-187550 so I read this article, and i dont know it left a bad taste in my mouth, seems like this is just gonna be a movie tie in game for some future hitman movie theyve already replaced diana, are they replacing bateson as well? am i wrong?

Acid_Burn
12th May 2011, 09:14
No. Bateson stays for the role of 47.
And again no. Movie and the game won't be connected. Maybe movie will take follow few things from the game, as usual.

Irate_Iguana
12th May 2011, 09:24
Not sure what to think of this. I'm not too keen on this whole "emphasis on the emotional human stories that evolve". It sounds like a standard Hollywood cliché story hamfisted in to distract us from the meat of the game.

sirota554
12th May 2011, 09:33
well im glad that bateson will be back, i just hope the game doesnt sacrifice gameplay to appeal to some wider audience

GrievousOdyssey
12th May 2011, 10:57
OH, So David Bateson Was Not Fooling Around...
www.computerandvideogames.com/271317/news/brace-yourself-for-gob-smacking-hitman-5/
www.computerandvideogames.com/271559/news/io-dampens-hitman-5-speculation/

Seriously, someone needs to state an apology for making Bateson look like a schizophrenic for a while...

And what the hell? they changed Diana's voice actress? To who?... Marsha ?...www.imdb.com/name/nm0859720/

So is this like IO's version of "Jamie Foxx as Lynch" ?...

One more thing, "more emphasis on the emotional human stories that evolve" is alright...
But justifying by "which is why they opted to hire Hollywood actors to bring these virtual characters to life"...
It's a very awkward logic, especially from the creators of Kane & Lynch, using nothing but relatively unknown, yet great, actors...

Anywya, it says the use of the motion capture had up to seven people on set at once, i assume this is for NPC civilians and policemen, a bit of lifelike interaction wouldn't hurt...

UhUh
12th May 2011, 11:14
Anybody else worried by this?

Blystad said it was also important that this latest game deliver on the shooting action that the franchise has offered over the years.

Also

A portion of the game takes place in Chicago.

I call it now, Hitman: dark knight.

GrievousOdyssey
12th May 2011, 11:24
Well he certainly was not going to promote the game by saying it's an 'Exciting Adventure to knock people in the face and then Taking Their Goddamn Clothes Off and wearing it yourself In A Jiffy' ...

The trailers and the likes of previous Hitman games have always concentrated on epic music and phew phew phew and showing off the weapons selection , just like how Kane & Lynch trailers don't always resemble the end product all that much ...
This is in no way saying that the final product is trash in comparison , just that marketing does strange things at times ...
But it works ...

At the end of the day , no matter what we think about Absolution , we're still going to buy it ...
It's made by IO Interactive folks (with Square Enix saying hi) ! who can refuse a product by IO ? ...

Mini Ninjas on the other hand , well ...

Acid_Burn
12th May 2011, 11:26
Tore knows what he is doing. He was art-director on perfect Blood Money. :) I'm not afraid at all.

UhUh
12th May 2011, 11:27
YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH ABOUT MINI NINJAS!

ehm...

Irate_Iguana
12th May 2011, 11:38
This is in no way saying that the final product is trash in comparison , just that marketing does strange things at times ...
But it works ...

True enough. As long as it is all marketing talk and the game is still focused on being a Silent Assassin there is no problem. When the games shifts focus to become a 3rd person popamole cover shooter with the silent approach as an afterthought then there is a problem.

Truth be told, the shooter elements of the previous games could really use some tuning up. Going all psycopath through a level is not really fun. Weapon handling and guard AI is off.

At the end of the day , no matter what we think about Absolution , we're still going to buy it ...
It's made by IO Interactive folks (with Square Enix saying hi) ! who can refuse a product by IO ? ...

If the game is **** it's stupid to buy it. Doesn't matter who made it. Quality is all that should matter.

GrievousOdyssey
12th May 2011, 11:43
The Art Direction of Blood Money truly was one of the game's strong point...
Every level had individual little sections that sets new moods, atmosphere, lightning, and you could just walk from one room to the next and the flow never breaks up...

Actually, the Art Direction has always been the strongest factor delivered by IO across all their games, from the rain and dirt of Contracts to the broad and colourful Blood Money and merging to the minimalistic and etheral Dead Men, from the empty yet busy streets of New York to the claustrophobic and restless Shanghai...
Truly, IO might be the king in Sound Design, but the praises for the Art Direction shouldn't go unnoticed...

And yes, that also includes Mini Ninjas...

EDIT: E3 is just a month away, before you know it we'll be seeing just what the hell Absolution is going to look and play like...
After actually seeing the game, Then we can start screaming about how they ruined everything or not...

Or what the heck let's keep worrying

BigBoss
12th May 2011, 13:02
"Blystad said it was also important that this latest game deliver on the shooting action that the franchise has offered over the years."

Well that's just great. One more step towards SC:conviction.

Falkenwut
12th May 2011, 13:07
Always been a big fan of IOI's work here, From Hitman 1, through 4, K&L 1 & 2 as well as Freedom fighters and Mini ninjas. However what concerns me is the Glacier engine's comparison to the market. It might drop the ratings on the market, but I'm doubting it'll disappoint the long time fans, or at least those people who like a good stealth game.

ZakKa89
12th May 2011, 14:16
http://ca.kotaku.com/5801165/new-hitman-games-links-with-movie-stars-a-carradine

Not happy with this

The latest game in the Hitman series, Absolution, is taking the series in a slightly different direction than longtime fans may be used to, as publishers Square Enix seek to tie the games in with the upcoming movie.

"We've designed a more stylized, more serious, and darker game this time around in both the story line and the visuals," game director Tore Blystad tells The Hollywood Reporter. "The hope is that the movie will be going in a similar direction, and then when they both come out they will speak the same language. They won't follow the old Hitman games, but rather go with this newer direction."

That movie is the second Hitman film, in production oblivious to the fact the first one sucked. On the bright side is the fact this new flick has all new characters and an all-new story, making a clean break from the first movie. It will,

Kvltism
12th May 2011, 16:49
That sounds a bit ominous. But we don't know to what extent it's "more stylized, more serious, and darker" just yet. I'd like to think they can go down that path while still delivering a solid Hitman experience.

Brackstone17
12th May 2011, 18:41
I don't see why everyone is worried. They are trying something new, as games do. They specifically said they hope the movie follows suit, so it sounds like they are a long way from making a movie tie-in if they're the ones spearheading this new direction. The only thing that implies it could be a tie-in is kotaku's opening sentence, and I've noticed kotaku has trouble separating writer predictions from news.

12th May 2011, 19:02
A more stylized, more serious, and darker game. That sonds perfect to me I really hated the fact that Blood Money focus so much sillyness. All the pass Hitman games were more serious and really stylized. It was Blood Money that introduced Goofy **** an trying to turn the game into some kind of spoof which I disliked. You got some of the worst characters as your targets on Blood Money such as: Skip module, The Swing King, Chad Bingham, Jr, Vinnie "Slugger" Sinistra. Sure they might of brought more personally to the game but it wasn't anything good they were all stupid jokes, which brings to question why bother even sending 47 to kill these fool.
So Zakka I'm not sure maybe you were referring to something else in that quote, but more darker and more serious is all good, and more stylized Hitman has always been about style.

Not sure what to think of this. I'm not too keen on this whole "emphasis on the emotional human stories that evolve". It sounds like a standard Hollywood cliché story hamfisted in to distract us from the meat of the game.Silent Assassin was really the only hitman game were 47 actually care about something giving him motivation to act and move the story forward. The real cliche is that 47 only kills bad people when absolutely feel no remorse for any one. Think about it do you think that 47 read his mission briefing and says Im not going to kill this lady because she loves puppies. No He's just going to do his mission.

"Blystad said it was also important that this latest game deliver on the shooting action that the franchise has offered over the years."
Well that's just great. One more step towards SC:conviction.Come on just because they want to improve the action doen't mean it's gona be like splinter cell Conviction. The shooting and action is an important part of the game. this time around instead of when getting caught, feeling like hitting the restart button 47 should actually be able to fight back this time with make a ulgy mess.

Irate_Iguana
12th May 2011, 20:49
Think about it do you think that 47 read his mission briefing and says Im not going to kill this lady because she loves puppies. No He's just going to do his mission.

......... Yeah, that's exactly why I don't like the idea of more "emphasis on the emotional human stories that evolve". Mr. 47 doesn't do emotions. There is no need in these games for such clichéd Hollywood stuff. The games aren't epics that depend on a solid story. Just come up with some good hits.

Rindill the Red
12th May 2011, 22:56
......... Yeah, that's exactly why I don't like the idea of more "emphasis on the emotional human stories that evolve". Mr. 47 doesn't do emotions. There is no need in these games for such clichéd Hollywood stuff. The games aren't epics that depend on a solid story. Just come up with some good hits.

I'm reminded of the rather horrible tutorial mission from Blood Money. The designers went to extra lengths to tell "the swingking's" story. I liked how Mr. 47 was just absolutely indifferent when it came to it... "Look at the photograph, Mr. Clarence."

Also, I think the designers needn't be afraid of giving Mr. 47 a hit on "good" targets. It seems like they went to extra trouble to show how morally reprehensible all of his targets were, which is ironic because I'd often go through levels killing innocent civilians.

BigBoss
12th May 2011, 23:16
The shooting and action is an important part of the game this time around

...........and that's a good thing? I disagree.

instead of when getting caught, feeling like hitting the restart button 47 should actually be able to fight back this time with make a ulgy mess.

That has always been an option, sometimes I just feel like shooting up the place and the game already allows that and it's great. What bothers me is that this was literally the exact same initial response from ubisoft for conviction that they were going to focus more on the "action" aspect of the franchise. The game forced you to kill and be all kinds of reckless from leaving bodies out, to random gunfight foot chases. I never once thought when playing sc1-3 or any hitman game "I wish there was a good foot chase, more mandatory gunfights or faster gameplay"

Deus_Ex_Machina
13th May 2011, 03:50
I have one BIG problem.

From the article in the OP:

"emphasis on the emotional human stories that evolve"

:mad2:

Agent 47 is a genetically engineered killing machine whose pulse never raises during combat and who has an aversion to human interaction (sex).

If this game is going to turn 47 "human", I'll be beyond pissed off. Agent 47 isn't technically human and certainly wasn't conditioned to be one.

Acid_Burn
13th May 2011, 09:40
Probably there will be more charachters than Agent 47 only.
I'm starting to worry about Diana. We'll finally see her face in Absolution, so i'm just afraid that she might get killed. :(

GrievousOdyssey
13th May 2011, 10:56
What ? changing her voice actress is one thing , but If she dies , then this is probably the end of the franchise ; 47 will leave his guns and become a baby seal nurse , retire somewhere in the white snow lands ... nothing but the pure clean white ...

Speaking of white , Diana better not to have had a facial surgery ... or whatever it is you call it when the skin color changes ...

Seriously though , i do think that 47 does have some ... feelings ... for Diana ...
He just doesn't know how to show it , and Mei Ling wasn't such a good influence either ...

Wonder what happened to Mei Ling ? ...

Maybe she Was Shangsi's Daughter ? ...

GrievousOdyssey
13th May 2011, 11:11
to turn 47 "human", I'll be beyond pissed off. Agent 47 isn't technically human and certainly wasn't conditioned to be one.

True, but the theme about how 47 seeks to identity himself compare to the 'humans' he came across was an already existing theme in the franchise...
Especially with Silent Assassin, when in the end heRefuses God...

I don't know, maybe in Absolution 47 will get acquainted with another hitman, a human one, and 47 will observe just how similar or unresembling he is to a non-clone person of his trade...

the rather horrible tutorial mission from Blood Money. The designers went to extra lengths to tell "the swingking's" story.
Awe really? i actually liked the inclusion of a back story alot, and hoping that they'll be one for all of the targets in Absolution (imagine in order to achieve His absolution, 47 has to deny the absolution of others?)...
Or more interactions with the targets...

BigBoss
13th May 2011, 11:16
Maybe she Was Shangsi's Daughter ? ...[/FONT]
That would be so awesome.

GrievousOdyssey
13th May 2011, 11:30
Hitman Absolution is actually about 47 avenging the death of the first woman who ever kissed him , in a effort to redeem himself from the judgement of God ...
The police were originally tracking him , but 47 gives himself up , and makes an offer :

47 will succeed where the FBI , CIA and Chinese Army had failed ...

He Will ... Hunt Down ... the thus far unstoppable ... Lynch and Kane ...

And Eat Them ...

JackGordon
13th May 2011, 11:30
Especially with Silent Assassin, when in the end heRefuses God...He does? I think you just gave the whole series a Priority Star on my Wishlist.

GrievousOdyssey
13th May 2011, 11:35
Man you were that idiot who refuses to touch the Hitman games when i said that christianity makes an appearance in it , but you wouldn't listen what role religion has in the franchise ! ...

And what's even funnier is that you played Dead Men , where religion also makes appearance , but for all the ironic reasons ! ...

It doesn't praise neither criticise any religion , it's just that it uses the symbolism to show the state of its protagonist : 47 is lost , and Lynch and Kane are damned ...

I mean just ... play it yourself , you'll see ...

JackGordon
13th May 2011, 11:56
"Spare me your god-talk."

BigBoss
13th May 2011, 12:14
there really isn't much talk of religion in any of the hitman games

Madubu
13th May 2011, 16:32
The drama that pushes the story forward serves as a cinematic layer on top of the core gameplay, which sends Agent 47 on different missions throughout the U.S. A portion of the game takes place in Chicago.

Blood Money already took place mostly in the US so i wish they would bring back the diversity of the earlier entries this time. Italy, St. Petersburg, China.. i really liked this diversity with 47 doing hits in diferent parts of the world.

This "agency betrays agent who is being hunted by the US authorities" idea is neither new or remotely interesting, same old B action movie cliché.. (wasnt that what happened to Sam fisher in conviction?)

:hmm: .

ZakKa89
13th May 2011, 16:46

No talk, but there is a lot of symbolism in Blood Money though. Heaven/hell, burning for your sins etcetera.

And Madubu I agree, I want to travel all over the world!

Rindill the Red
13th May 2011, 17:29

What?

Have we all played the same games?

Silent Assassin's story began and ended in a Church, with 47 trying to understand his place in the world. And you say that's not religious?

Driber
13th May 2011, 17:57
Man you were that idiot who refuses to...

gnrGrievous, stay friendly and refrain from insulting other members.

Since this is a new forum and we all still have to get to know each other, I'll be gentle for now and won't hand out infractions yet, but keep our TOU in mind when posting, folks.

JackGordon
13th May 2011, 18:35
Driber, it's fine ;) Me & Grievous know each other from the Dog Days message board.

BigBoss
13th May 2011, 18:41
Driber, you should relax a little bit

Driber
13th May 2011, 19:02
And you should kindly mind your own business, since my comment was to Grievous, not you :)

Driber, it's fine ;) Me & Grievous know each other from the Dog Days message board.

Good to know there was no ill will :)

However, it still will not be allowed, since it would set an example to others that calling people idiots is ok here, which it is not.

Now, lets get back on topic :)

BigBoss
13th May 2011, 19:07
And you should kindly mind your own business, since my comment was to Grievous, not you :)

See, that's what I'm talking about. It was just an observation and I get a snappy remark with a smart ass smiley. Oh well.

13th May 2011, 21:40
Agent 47 is a genetically engineered killing machine whose pulse never raises during combat and who has an aversion to human interaction (sex).

You know what you just said right? You basically just said that 47 is gay.
Your referring code name when 47 was kissed by Mei ling who was a hooker and 47 reaction was repulse. But its a good thing they change that in Contract to make his reaction less gay.

...........and that's a good thing? I disagree.

That has always been an option, sometimes I just feel like shooting up the place and the game already allows that and it's great. What bothers me is that this was literally the exact same initial response from ubisoft for conviction that they were going to focus more on the "action" aspect of the franchise. The game forced you to kill and be all kinds of reckless from leaving bodies out, to random gunfight foot chases. I never once thought when playing sc1-3 or any hitman game "I wish there was a good foot chase, more mandatory gunfights or faster gameplay"You misunderstand
I absolutely never said any thing about Mandatory gunfights or changing the focus to action. I don't understand how people get so twisted.
and YES THIS IS A STEALTH/ACTION GAME: That means the action always was important stealth takes priority I agree but still!!?:confused:

Speaking of white , Diana better not to have had a facial surgery ... or whatever it is you call it when the skin color changes ...

Wonder what happened to Mei Ling ? ...
Maybe she Was Shangsi's Daughter ? ...
I doubt that the voice change will change her appearance in the game. She actually kind of sounds like Diana. What I didn't like so much is that they made her look like a hunched over old lady when she doen't even sound that old. Atleast her 40's or 50's but not like 80 or 90.
Mei ling? I hope not because I'm looking forward to seeing her again this time around.

14th May 2011, 01:47
Anybody else worried by this?
I understand how people could be worried but if you look at what was said: "Blystad said it was also important that this latest game deliver on the shooting action that the franchise has offered over the years."
I would take this as their trying to improve on Gunplay that they had all the long. Look at it like this Hitman's Gunplay always sucked in the past but when I play a game like Metal Gear Solid and get caught by the guards I can shoot them before they alert every one and slip back into stealth smoothly.You can't do this in hitman because theres no smooth transition.

I'm reminded of the rather horrible tutorial mission from Blood Money. The designers went to extra lengths to tell "the swingking's" story. I liked how Mr. 47 was just absolutely indifferent when it came to it... "Look at the photograph, Mr. Clarence."

Also, I think the designers needn't be afraid of giving Mr. 47 a hit on "good" targets. It seems like they went to extra trouble to show how morally reprehensible all of his targets were, which is ironic because I'd often go through levels killing innocent civilians.

Awe really? i actually liked the inclusion of a back story alot, and hoping that they'll be one for all of the targets in Absolution (imagine in order to achieve His absolution, 47 has to deny the absolution of others?)...
Or more interactions with the targets...I like the idea of the back story behind the targets but I didn't like the Swing King one because it was just like every other mission were 47 kills a bad guy. It wasn't trying to make to feel sorry for him rather or at least to me it seemed that they was showing that He deserve it every thing he was getting. And when He was begging for his life it just felt like a joke. All this just to make the kills in the missions guilt free.

Brackstone17
14th May 2011, 04:56
You know what you just said right? You basically just said that 47 is gay.
Your referring code name when 47 was kissed by Mei ling who was a hooker and 47 reaction was repulse. But its a good thing they change that in Contract to make his reaction less gay.

You don't seem to understand what homosexuality is, or really what he was saying. He is adverse to human interaction in general, it ignores the idea of gender. Just because someone may not like intimate contact with a woman it doesn't mean they automatically like intimate contact with men.

JackGordon
14th May 2011, 06:39
Well said, Brack.

UhUh
14th May 2011, 09:25
I understand how people could be worried but if you look at what was said: "Blystad said it was also important that this latest game deliver on the shooting action that the franchise has offered over the years."
I would take this as their trying to improve on Gunplay that they had all the long. Look at it like this Hitman's Gunplay always sucked in the past but when I play a game like Metal Gear Solid and get caught by the guards I can shoot them before they alert every one and slip back into stealth smoothly.You can't do this in hitman because theres no smooth transition.

I know, but when in a game you make something that's rewarding, you implicitly state that should be done and I don't think that's the way I'd like Hitman to go.

We'll see how they'll do it, but I'd rather have read that it was important to deliver in the open ended gameplay instead of the gunplay, this first contact sounds something I'd expect for K&L not Hitman.

Irate_Iguana
14th May 2011, 11:31
I know, but when in a game you make something that's rewarding, you implicitly state that should be done and I don't think that's the way I'd like Hitman to go.

Not necessarily. As it stands now there is hardly any fun to be had in shooting up the place. The handling of the weapons isn't all that, the guard AI isn't fantastic and the consequences for it are pretty lame. You can improve that without taking away anything from the stealth path or replacing the focus of the game.

GrievousOdyssey
14th May 2011, 12:16
It's amazing how :) always spooks out of the closet everytime i take a day off around here ...

Anywya , am i the only one who isn't all that interested in the weapons collection that 47 keeps ? ...
Even when i force myself to do a shooting spree i rarely pick anything but the custom silverballers ...

I mean , the large weapon selection is supposedly more like an afterthought for your bonus playthrough , and yet IO always so much time to create these weapons , and ... damn ! ...

I'd rather have one more level than twelve different pistols , seriously , who uses all that ? ...

Brackstone17
14th May 2011, 16:01
Not necessarily. As it stands now there is hardly any fun to be had in shooting up the place. The handling of the weapons isn't all that, the guard AI isn't fantastic and the consequences for it are pretty lame. You can improve that without taking away anything from the stealth path or replacing the focus of the game.

I agree with this entirely. Improved shooting mechanics does nothing to harm the stealth mechanics, and may even improve the stealth mechanics slightly.

Although I do feel that there should be substantial rewards for those who do play the game stealthily, and nothing for those who run and gun.

Madubu
14th May 2011, 16:31
I like both ways but my favorite way to go is to adapt to the situation instead of restarting a whole mission due to some unforseen circunstance, imo its perfectly possible to execute a "hit" efficiently if you disregard the constraints imposed by the "perfect" score and rating, its also more fun.

In other words, when things go wrong the guns come out, and if things go really wrong the best option is to leave no witnesses :) .

15th May 2011, 04:39
Not necessarily. As it stands now there is hardly any fun to be had in shooting up the place. The handling of the weapons isn't all that, the guard AI isn't fantastic and the consequences for it are pretty lame. You can improve that without taking away anything from the stealth path or replacing the focus of the game.Yeah when something goes wrong and the guns come out, the fun it's self evaporates. Thats why when I get caught I just restart the level most of the time any way. Its just so easy to shoot everyone but absolutely no fun and Thats basically what I've been trying to say.

It's amazing how :) always spooks out of the closet everytime i take a day off around here ...

Anywya , am i the only one who isn't all that interested in the weapons collection that 47 keeps ? ...
Even when i force myself to do a shooting spree i rarely pick anything but the custom silverballers ...
I mean , the large weapon selection is supposedly more like an afterthought for your bonus playthrough , and yet IO always so much time to create these weapons , and ... damn ! ...
I'd rather have one more level than twelve different pistols , seriously , who uses all that ? ...No I rather use a Glock or a Mac 10 with a silencers and scope attachment then be forced to just use the silverballers and I miss the sniper rifles theres barely any use for them.

In other words, when things go wrong the guns come out, and if things go really wrong the best option is to leave no witnesses :)
Exactly

Driber
15th May 2011, 06:08
^ Icedog, I went ahead and fixed your sig. If however you intentionally meant to write like an illiterate teenager, then I apologize :lol:

16th May 2011, 13:45

Hey, what the hell is that suposed to mean.

^ Icedog, I went ahead and fixed your sig. If however you intentionally meant to write like an illiterate teenager, then I apologize :lol: Hey thanks man you're hilarious by the way.:lol:

JackGordon
16th May 2011, 13:55
It's amazing how :) always spooks out of the closet everytime i take a day off around here ...Hey, what the hell is that suposed to mean.It simply means that he's still having trouble dealing with the fact that the world of the internet doesn't revolve around him. Give him some time ;)

Driber
16th May 2011, 18:31
^ previous argumentative post removed and infraction issued to the poster for violating our TOU.

Let me remind everyone here that this is a thread about the connection between the movie and game; it is not a place to argue with each other.

If you don't like what someone has posted, take it into PM with that person instead of derailing threads.

Furthermore, the way we moderate this forum is not up for public discussion. Period.

Now, once again: back on topic.

Fluffis
16th May 2011, 21:59
I've got to say that this is one of the few sequels I'm genuinely excited about, with just one reservation. Now, I've loved all the previous games, sometimes for differing reasons but still... I'm kind of on the fence about the emotional aspect of the game, but if it's handled with due subtlety and finesse I can't see a problem with it.

18th May 2011, 06:59
I'd rather have one more level than twelve different pistols , seriously , who uses all that ? ...
True you don't really need twelve different pistols but weapons should have a big part in a Hitman game but Blood money made just for those death traps, and they forgot about the weapons. The weapons you want to see in hitman and meanly different kinds of sniper rifles and pistols. For example you might want a mission were the plan is to use a sniper rifle to kill your target or they don't want any one but the target to die so they give you Tranquilizer Guns and snipers.

They could have a mission to introduce a rocket launcher just for collectables.
Some things practical and some not like a chain saw or flam thrower but it would be an every day tool. The practical weapons they would give to you for a mission like a cross bow with scope very cheap but also very efective and silent. what I didn't like about blood money is that I couldn't find senario were I use any of my weapons in fact weapons were kind of useless.

I've got to say that this is one of the few sequels I'm genuinely excited about, with just one reservation. Now, I've loved all the previous games, sometimes for differing reasons but still... I'm kind of on the fence about the emotional aspect of the game, but if it's handled with due subtlety and finesse I can't see a problem with it.
47 has been different on all the Hitman games so I think were good.:thumb:

Driber
5th Jun 2011, 10:52
^ More derailing posts and staff criticism removed. If you guys can't stay on topic here, I will close this thread.