PDA

View Full Version : Battlestation Mod Infos

redindus
8th May 2011, 18:03
It been awhile since BS:P came out, been looking for mods that make it more realistic. I heard there were players or someone been working on it some time ago and unfort i cannot find it thru google, wikipedia or offical site.

I am not into shooter/arcade game, wanted something more realistic like compare to Pacific Storm: Allies. I seen alot of things in that game are unbalance and not accurate informations like in History in WWII. Prefer something like Strategy and Simulation that show realistic settings and see how it really feel like being in warzones.

They did a great job on graphics, but the realism are totally wracked.

Does anyone have infos on mods if there is any?

chip5541
10th May 2011, 05:46
You will not get a game like Pacific Storm Allies. The settings maybe the same but the core ideas are very different.

I actually Beta tested PS and PS:A and love them both. I have both Battlestations and PS:A installed on my computer. Absolutely wonderful games.

Have you checked out the mods at the 2 fan sites? I believe Kraizen's Realism MOD maybe something along the lines you are looking for.

http://battlestations.eu/index.php/en/downloads/category/20-mods

redindus
10th May 2011, 12:47
You will not get a game like Pacific Storm Allies. The settings maybe the same but the core ideas are very different.

I actually Beta tested PS and PS:A and love them both. I have both Battlestations and PS:A installed on my computer. Absolutely wonderful games.

Have you checked out the mods at the 2 fan sites? I believe Kraizen's Realism MOD maybe something along the lines you are looking for.

http://battlestations.eu/index.php/en/downloads/category/20-mods

Chip that you, lol yeah i remember you, you replied to my topics many times in that forum. Btw i am Risingsun in that forum. A moderator here congrats :)

Been working on second mod edition in Pacific Storm: Allies, been trying to work with sliders and few others, but they are being stubborn and selfish. While back when i manage to clone bases and other codes, sliders manage to steal them as well other codes by giving himself the credits. I wasnt to happy with that, and also got someone else upset too.

I waiting for them to finish up few more ship models so i can grab them, then stick in my mod whether they like it or not. Of course i give them credits for it.

So how you doing, been awhile.
Rising

chip5541
10th May 2011, 19:23
Yeah, I have been a mod here since before Battlestations: Midway was released although i believe they made me a mod so I would stop pestering them :D

Sorry to hear about the troubles with the mod.

I has been years. Pretty much the only thing I do at the PS forum is delete spammers. Last weekend the site got hit with over 840 spam postings in a 24 hour period. Took me about 4 hours to delete them all. :mad2:

I still moderate 3 sites (here, PS forums and Avault.com) :nut: which keeps me busy.

redindus
10th May 2011, 20:08
Yeah, I have been a mod here since before Battlestations: Midway was released although i believe they made me a mod so I would stop pestering them :D

Sorry to hear about the troubles with the mod.

I has been years. Pretty much the only thing I do at the PS forum is delete spammers. Last weekend the site got hit with over 840 spam postings in a 24 hour period. Took me about 4 hours to delete them all. :mad2:

I still moderate 3 sites (here, PS forums and Avault.com) :nut: which keeps me busy.

I noticed, every once in awhile there massive spammers popping up over there. Hang in there, you deserve a metal :)

chip5541
13th May 2011, 14:10
You know I think I do :D

Axis_Crusher
23rd Jul 2011, 20:42
BSmodHQ update v.2.0 for BSP might be worth looking at
Changes many facets of gameplay