PDA

View Full Version : some new stuff from the spanish magazine

LarasFAN
27th Apr 2011, 08:40
(edit - no magazine scans allowed on official forums am afraid)

if i wasnt suppose to post them im sorry, but i wanted to share this with the rest of the fans, plus i saw them on other forums so i thought it was legal

Ants_27_
27th Apr 2011, 08:48
Now all I need to do is send the link to my cousin in Mexico... translate and send back. Oh wait... I don't think she'd appropriate me sending her stuff to translate.

Can I point something out. I actually didn't think the game would look as colourful.:lol:

But on a good note. Hoping for new gampley, hoping for new gameplay.

LarasFAN
27th Apr 2011, 08:55
sorry then for uploading them.... but they did look amazing

jaywalker2309
27th Apr 2011, 08:58
yeh i know they look amazing.. other forums are showing them so people can see them but we cannot be seen showing them on here.. sorry :(

Ants_27_
27th Apr 2011, 09:47
Ah, that's unfortunate.

But alas, least I don't need to bother looking about the web for them now. But I guess they probably won't be that hard to find if other forums are showing them.:)

RoombelinaUK
27th Apr 2011, 10:24
Wow, the visuals are AAA... especially the first & third screenshots! :nut:

xXTombRaiderXx
27th Apr 2011, 12:21
(edit - no magazine scans allowed on official forums am afraid)

if i wasnt suppose to post them im sorry, but i wanted to share this with the rest of the fans, plus i saw them on other forums so i thought it was legalso your not allowed to post the pictures anywhere , coz I've made a yotube video of the pictures do you want me to delete it ???

xXTombRaiderXx
27th Apr 2011, 12:24
yeh i know they look amazing.. other forums are showing them so people can see them but we cannot be seen showing them on here.. sorry :(so can I keep my youtube video I made of them then :) !

aragorn2
27th Apr 2011, 15:00
At least can we share a link to another site so everyone can see the "magic" ?

Natla
27th Apr 2011, 15:30
Another triumph of PR over content?