PDA

View Full Version : Just have to say...

Scourgefrost
17th Apr 2014, 21:42
AMAZING on the evolved vamp skins! XD loving the sentinel the most it looks so epic. The Turelim look awesome especially but that grin looks pretty fierce some; add some fangs in their grin :) and the dumahim armor on the Reavers looks beast. i have to say great work on those and look forward to playing them when they come out :thumbsup: :)

PencileyePirate
17th Apr 2014, 23:08
fierce some. :lol:

Scourgefrost
18th Apr 2014, 06:58
It looks kinda creepy but yea they are big and towering so i'd expect fierce some. that a prob?

PencileyePirate
18th Apr 2014, 09:20
lol, I think you mean "fearsome."

But yeah, I do agree the evolved models are looking great (http://img4.hostingpics.net/pics/521453elderskin.jpg), and that the Turelim's fangs should be more apparent ... right now that's a pretty freaky looking grin. (I wouldn't mind if the Dumahim's fangs were more obvious, either.)

The evolved Razielim's wings, which aren't really visible in that screenshot, are particularly impressive.

Khalith
18th Apr 2014, 09:55
I am not a fan of the razielim skin, I feel like the appearance looks weird on the shape/silhouette of the sentinel. The rest are fantastic though, I want the Tyrant skin badly.

PencileyePirate
18th Apr 2014, 09:57
I am not a fan of the razielim skin, I feel like the appearance looks weird on the shape/silhouette of the sentinel. The rest are fantastic though, I want the Tyrant skin badly.

Really!? I like the Razielim skin the most by far.

Diaphonos
18th Apr 2014, 10:03
They all look awesome... Which means my wallet will take quite a hit once they come out. Anyone know about any release dates btw?

PencileyePirate
18th Apr 2014, 11:01
They all look awesome... Which means my wallet will take quite a hit once they come out. Anyone know about any release dates btw?

Nope, nothing confirmed. Although if you level your classes to 20, you won't need to spend a dime on these.

Diaphonos
18th Apr 2014, 11:18
Nope, nothing confirmed. Although if you level your classes to 20, you won't need to spend a dime on these.

Oh, that's awesome. Reaver is nearly there. Gotta work a lot on my Sentinel a ton then.