PDA

View Full Version : Getting attacked by multiple enemies at once

Star Helper
10th Apr 2011, 22:18
Wasn't it a little unreal how the thugs would just surround you and wait for their turn to throw a punch at you? It was kind-of like: "aaahh, daaahhh!, is it my turn to punch Batman, or is it yours?". lol.

For 1: Its very unrealistic. What gang in the world jumps their nemesis and sits around and waits for their turn to take a crack? For the most that we know, they're ALL going at it.

2. No Batman movie that I know of ever had something like this: Batman fully surrounded by enemies, but everyone waiting for their turn.

I really think Batman getting attacked by multiple enemies at once will really bring more life into the game.

We have to keep the game play reasonably challenging and fun however. I was thinking with the first block will begin the first counter, but then a second thug goes in for a shot. Just press block again and counter 2 thugs at once; press it again and again, up to three and four.

We can come up with some fun ideas. With the second counter: maybe smash their heads together. Or do a Windmill knocking all the other enemies to the ground (this might make the game too easy). With the 3rd and 4th counter, obviously Batman will be out of hands. Maybe he can use someone's face to block a punch or kick. Or block them with his feet and use them as a wall to flip backwards and likewise send their arms twisting and bodies flying.

JackWinz
10th Apr 2011, 23:11
Batman is unrealistic.

/thread

JD_Method
11th Apr 2011, 03:10
This is already going to be in the sequel - Arkham City.

You can counter up to three enemies at a time, I think.

Jalpari
11th Apr 2011, 07:18
Thanks JD you proved that ,i saw you link.

Old_BenKenobi
11th Apr 2011, 09:02
This is already going to be in the sequel - Arkham City.

You can counter up to three enemies at a time, I think.

/thread