PDA

View Full Version : fan made parents bio?

Cristiavano
10th Apr 2011, 14:09
i made a bio well sorta its really short just add stuff if you would like i would like to see your thoughts too. this doesn't seem like a bio though but oh well

Lara's father found a green necklace on what island. He did not know it was cursed and so he stored it in a box. On his way home on the ship he saw one of the natives attempt to retrieve the necklace but shot it with his rifle(LOL). Years later his daughter was born lara croft. THe father gave the necklace to his daughter. He did not want his daughter to go looking for artifacts since of their mystical power....add more if you would like

Natla
10th Apr 2011, 14:12
His daughter found out what he had done and helped extradite him to the country where he was wanted for murder and then appeared as a witness for the prosecution, thereby helping the authorities secure a judicial execution. End of Daddy.

dark7angel
10th Apr 2011, 15:55
His daughter found out what he had done and helped extradite him to the country where he was wanted for murder and then appeared as a witness for the prosecution, thereby helping the authorities secure a judicial execution. End of Daddy.

Natla, you are so awesome!!! :lol:

Error96_
10th Apr 2011, 17:18
Not everything has to connect to Lara parents. I am growing tired of CD doing that and so think giving the necklace a link to Lara's father is not my fav idea.

Cristiavano
10th Apr 2011, 17:31
Not everything has to connect to Lara parents. I am growing tired of CD doing that and so think giving the necklace a link to Lara's father is not my fav idea.

oh well...erm i didn't mean it that way i wasn't thinking of legend-underworld i just thought since her parent's didn't want her to become all an adventurous archaeologist that something triggered that reaction from their past

Greenas
22nd Apr 2011, 18:45
oh well...erm i didn't mean it that way i wasn't thinking of legend-underworld i just thought since her parent's didn't want her to become all an adventurous archaeologist that something triggered that reaction from their past

perhaps she's just a rebel and wants to defy everything her parents tell her to (or not to) do :D. :nut: