PDA

View Full Version : for the new tr

tomb1fan
6th Apr 2011, 16:01
it would be nice to have a third person rpg two player game
also a combat mode play online mode with a exclusive storyline plus all videos that's to tomb raider with games from ps1 and ps2 that that's unlockable once the game is beat i want a longer storyline cause lately its been short and easy it shouldn't have select difficulty in it either so
tell me what y'all think?

a_big_house
6th Apr 2011, 18:08
tomb raider isnt an RPG so im not sure that this idea will work... from what i gather, you just want more things to do when playing tomb raider, but im sure the length of the new game will not be a problem... although i do agree with your point on selective difficulty, it is an unnecessary addition to the game

xXTombRaiderXx
7th Apr 2011, 11:11
i hope this story line will be long ,so it goes on for ages !

Gemma_Darkmoon_
7th Apr 2011, 15:22
The team at CD really need to work hard to make this a really great single player game. Multiplayer maybe a good idea but don't think this isn't the game to experiment with it. If they did do it I would want a real strong strong second TR charicter like Amanda rather than a random person or cross-series hero as the second player. Developing a full seperate storyline would just take too much time so if they were going multiplyer I would rather it was straight story co-op with additional 2-player puzzles.

Game length and replayability are more the problem with recent games rather than story length. I do want a game that will take me many hours to complete and enough reward unlockables (eg outfits) to make me want to replay levels to explore more.

Denis..
7th Apr 2011, 21:03
take uncharted 2 as an example..
great single player and addicting multiplayer!
it's a great game from every angle..

if only cd were working on their game just as much as naughty dog..

i would love to see lara making a big comeback at the stores and every time im going there they would tell me that tr is sold out but after i got it 1st!

Pietras
8th Apr 2011, 03:21
take uncharted 2 as an example..
great single player and addicting multiplayer!
it's a great game from every angle..
Except from cliche characters and story ripped from adventure B-movies from last century, zero originality and pure popcorn appeal. Thank God CD's taking a different direction with TReboot

Denis..
8th Apr 2011, 11:10
Except from cliche characters and story ripped from adventure B-movies from last century, zero originality and pure popcorn appeal. Thank God CD's taking a different direction with TReboot

lol that's why it is the best ps3 game?
and cd is sinking and sinking so far in their glitchy raiders they dare calling em tomb raiders!
u clearly an xbox fanboy