PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy VII profile problems

lyk13
15th Aug 2012, 23:28
Edit:

So I figured it out. Player Profile page is based in EU. Your account on eu.square-enix.com has a profile page. Update the avatar there and it will show on your Player Profile page.

US: finalfantasyviipc.com/us/profile/xxx (http://finalfantasyviipc.com/us/profile/xxx)

EU: finalfantasyviipc.com/en/profile/xxx (http://finalfantasyviipc.com/en/profile/xxx)

Both links draw the profile image from the EU site.

Sheesh...

member_10302357
19th Aug 2012, 13:34
Hello guys. I seem to be having issues with my profile page. There are no stats coming up on it. It has my member ID on top. Its the U.S. version. Just wondering if there is anything i can to get it working, or is there an update coming to make it work. Also everyone says theres a character booster on this page and i dont see that either. Any help would be great! /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-sealed.gif

lyk13
19th Aug 2012, 15:05
You need to have a save file already. And in some cases, profile page may be slow to sync, or error and it reset to default zero state. But F5 later and it's fixed.

member_10302357
19th Aug 2012, 16:36
Well i have a save file 4 hours into it. I have 5 achievements and used F5 for refresh and nothing. This could be a bug for me. Idk why it wouldnt work. Have cloud saves

member_10322489
19th Aug 2012, 20:18
I download Final Fantasy VII and installed it but i notice my username is some random name that isn't mine why is that?Is there a way to change it i thought it would be my name?

member_10689443
19th Aug 2012, 20:44
Log out of the launcher then hit "not registered" on the top right. You can set up a new account with whatever display name you want (even the same one you're using now). Sign into the first screen of the launcher with the new account (not NA users) and you're all set.

This is the only way.

lyk13
19th Aug 2012, 23:09
Could just be slow sync. I have my own share of doubt to be honest.

member_10580445
20th Aug 2012, 11:30
So I was playing with a NA account when i got the game. When i made a new account the non NA one to fix the random name you cant get your old save back at all copying save00.ff7 to the new profile folder wont work any fix?

danielcjhinch
20th Aug 2012, 12:22
I have the same problem........I'm 6 hours in and no update to my profile whatsoever........apparently you can access the character booster from the launcher by pressing "view online profile". Might work for you, however, no such luck for me. I press it and nothing happens :/

member_10302357
20th Aug 2012, 17:55
I have the same problem........I'm 6 hours in and no update to my profile whatsoever........apparently you can access the character booster from the launcher by pressing "view online profile". Might work for you, however, no such luck for me. I press it and nothing happens :/

Ya i cant access character booster at all. No information comes up on the page. I hope they fix this soon

xeriouxi-315259
23rd Aug 2012, 04:02
Hi,

Is it possible to change the avatar on the launcher at all? My Square Enix account has a non-Sephiroth avatar and the launcher has Sephiroth?

Thanks! /tools/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-laughing.gif

member_10239333
23rd Aug 2012, 06:35
I think everyone has Sephiroth on the launcher, maybe later they┬┤ll update and let us change it or something.