PDA

View Full Version : Questionnaire, thank you all

sok27
21st Mar 2011, 20:25
Thanks for your participation in the survey. We really appreciate all the replies, and we will be going thru every one of them. Your answers provide us great data, and the response so far has been terrific!

We will leave this up for 3-4 weeks, and then we will give away the signed Game Informer Tomb Raider.

For those who have not seen the questionnaire you can go to

www.tombraider.com

Cheers, and as always you can reach me at...please feel free to contact me anytime.

Twitter - @sokrox
Email - sfernandez@crystald.com

Scott:wave:

chriss_99
21st Mar 2011, 21:32
Thanks for giving us the opportunity to share our thoughts with the dev team. :)
Is there any chance to post the overall results of some questions in the survey? That would be really cool.

aragorn2
21st Mar 2011, 22:36
Thanks for giving us the opportunity to share our thoughts with the dev team. :)
Is there any chance to post the overall results of some questions in the survey? That would be really cool.

Yes it would be nice to see the "results". At least those you had to tick the box:)

AdobeArtist
21st Mar 2011, 23:07
It was lots of fun. We should do this again some time :)

Ants_27_
21st Mar 2011, 23:39
Was a pretty interesting one, ta for the opportunity.

Although, after sleeping I only remember that I answered for the DLC question that I'd be interested in seeing a re-working of various scenes in order to incorporate familiarity to the player by showcasing cast of later (Previous) games that Lara, as a character doesn't know yet but you as the player indeed does.

I went into more detail mind.:lol:

Gemma_Darkmoon_
22nd Mar 2011, 05:12
Thank you Scott and everyone at CD for taking such time to seek and study fan oppinions. Is fantastic to see you going to that level of effort.

I too would be interested to see the results and it would help inspire more directed discusions on here. Maybe you could give us a quick summary of the results when you get them.

Natla
22nd Mar 2011, 07:09
What they said :)

_Love2Raid_
22nd Mar 2011, 23:32
So who else took the opportunity to rant away in the 'open' sections? :whistle:

AdobeArtist
23rd Mar 2011, 00:10
So who else took the opportunity to rant away in the 'open' sections? :whistle:

I certainly did :rasp::D

_Love2Raid_
23rd Mar 2011, 00:25
I know right? All the anger, all the frustration... :nut:

I joke. :p

:whistle:

AdobeArtist
23rd Mar 2011, 03:43
I know right? All the anger, all the frustration... :nut:

I joke. :p

:whistle:

Good thing I wasn't exposed to gamma radiation ;) :p

TombReaver
24th Mar 2011, 02:48
I forgot to put that IF there is multiplayer (rumor's abound), could you please be able to grapple people off ledges into lava? Still not entirely sure how multiplayer would work, but that's what I thought about Assassin's Creed and Uncharted, I'm sure the talented people at CD would find a way (Guardian notwithstanding). Though personally I'd rather take an exceptional single-player mode...

a_big_house
24th Mar 2011, 07:36
I forgot to put that IF there is multiplayer (rumor's abound), could you please be able to grapple people off ledges into lava? Still not entirely sure how multiplayer would work, but that's what I thought about Assassin's Creed and Uncharted, I'm sure the talented people at CD would find a way (Guardian notwithstanding). Though personally I'd rather take an exceptional single-player mode...

I'm sure they said that multiplayer was the last thing on their mind?
Multiplayer isn't a Tomb Raider thing anyway, i wouldn't see the point in it IMO

Ants_27_
24th Mar 2011, 07:43
I'm sure they said that multiplayer was the last thing on their mind?
Multiplayer isn't a Tomb Raider thing anyway, i wouldn't see the point in it IMO

Well, I hope there is regardless if it's 'Tomb Raider' or not. Why? I tend to spend more time playing games when my mates come around now and we tend to avoid solely single players as it's hardly fun watching someone play through a game while you sit there and they play.

But it should be optional, of course. :)

Pulse
27th Mar 2011, 07:53
I felt like a few of the questions had limited answers, and I would have liked to have seen questions about how we feel about marketing. Overall, though, I'm glad I participated.

SE_Cath
28th Mar 2011, 08:43
I wonder how many answers were sent so far :D