PDA

View Full Version : Contest! Win a copy of the PS3 Trilogy

Stellalune
6th Mar 2011, 19:13
Hi, all. It's contest time again. :D

For a chance to win a copy of the Tomb Raider Trilogy for PlayStation 3 or a cool Underworld T-shirt, invent and describe a new Tomb Raider puzzle, trap or boss. The contest runs through Saturday, March 19. Rules, details and the contest entry form can be found on my blog: http://blog.tombraiders.net.

You're welcome to post your entries and any questions about the contest here on the forum, but in order to enter officially, you must use the form on the blog. Thanks and good luck!

Special thanks to Scott @ Crystal for generously donating the T-shirt prizes.

Denis..
7th Mar 2011, 10:40
wooow thanks stella..im innnn

dark7angel
7th Mar 2011, 17:12
I just entered!!!!!!!! :D

Denis..
21st Mar 2011, 08:40
ok a question..
in tr chronicles forums tr trilogy is a big subject lately..
here no one even bothers to talk about it and it seems that many people r "jealous" or just they not interested..
which is impossible

Stellalune
21st Mar 2011, 11:56
ok a question..
here no one even bothers to talk about it and it seems that many people r "jealous" or just they not interested..
which is impossible
Well, I don't own a PS3, so I'm not really interested personally, except that it's a nice excuse to run a contest. Also, being a re-release of existing games, it's probably not as much of a thrill as a brand new game would be. Or perhaps a lot of PS3 owners have already played all three of these games. They might be happy about the trilogy release but are waiting for reviews/price drop.

Sina_Croft
21st Mar 2011, 14:06
ok a question..
which is impossible

hehe :p
for me:
jealous: not really
interested: not really
why: all those re-releases @ PS are just air or something. I played the games already And I do only on PC. So why be excited for old stuff. ;)
Though I don't like the point that PS-players are getting something 'extra' :p Although I thought they already had everything already :p (Like "Wooooohh the Classics are on Ps3!", whoopie, I just still have mine on the shelf :p)

OnTopic: Too Bad, I only just saw this contest/ topic. :( :p

angelus0901
22nd Mar 2011, 07:39
Congratulations to the winners, especially to you, dark7angel, I really enjoyed reading yours. If you have more, please share! ;)

Sina_Croft
22nd Mar 2011, 08:01
dark7angel, gratz!

dark7angel
22nd Mar 2011, 11:50
Thank you guys!!!!!!! I still can't believe it!!! :D
@angelus - I would share gladly, but I really don't have anything more! This was a first time for me writing something like this! I'm really glad you enjoyed it! Maybe I should do more of this! :D

Thank you, Stella!

Stellalune
22nd Mar 2011, 11:54
Congratulations to the winners: dark7angel (first prize), Mman, Shaun and Hunter W. (runners up). :D

There were so many great entries it was nearly impossible to pick just four, but these struck me as being especially imaginative and also faithful to the Tomb Raider mythos and game mechanics. If you haven't already checked out all the entries, you can find them on my blog (http://blog.tombraiders.net).

Thanks again to Crystal for donating the T-shirt prizes and to everyone who participated.