Well well well....

ohitspatty
3rd Mar 2011, 04:33
Oh **** she is still talking!
I better grab the phone.
*chokes wife with the phone cord*

GrievousOdyssey
6th Mar 2011, 00:18
Well somebody done stolen my chicken sandwich ! ...

Now how many times does your lordship has to repeat himself ?! ...

Humans ... Tastes ... Like ... CHICKEN ... ! ...

Alright now cough it all back boys , and let this day forever traumatise your brains ... ... ... tasty oysters ...

JackGordon
6th Mar 2011, 00:49
Well well well, look who's back. Right on time to feed the dogs.

GrievousOdyssey
6th Mar 2011, 01:21
Well not really , i only had a emergency post to make in the Dead Men forum based on my latest epiphany , i just had to post it before i forgot about it like the trivias for Dog Days ...

Actually the current state of the Dog Days forum was so depressing that i didn't even dared to create some quality post you all so need ...
The only topic worth commenting on was this one , but as you can see , even for this topic i am not good at posting , for there is a huge edit i have to make on that post just above you ...

So one more time:
We thank Oh****, the minister of culture, for this topic of fine taste...
We thank Dog Man, the voice of the people, for replying to the thread, getting my attention, allowing thy grievous error to be edited...
We give no thanks to Kent, marshall of the apocalypse, for we believe he is the true cause that Dog Days failed to gain a nomination at the Academy Awards for Best Original Score, leading to the win of a synthesizer score of **** quality instead ...

ohitspatty
25th Mar 2011, 04:38
ぜひヒロトに見せてあげたいね

MickeyONeil
28th Aug 2011, 13:11
kane and Lynch 3 make better one like EPIC make charartermin suit hate palying them naked, make the game for their redemption, make them cooler like brad and george, in a one last HEIST goes bad....gonna be epic