PDA

View Full Version : Sewer System confirmed in Batman Arkham City

Green Lantern
2nd Mar 2011, 15:28
Batman can fly over the streets... or sneak beneath them!

A recent preview from the Guardian reveals that as well as running through the streets and soaring above the rooftops, players will also venture in the depths of Arkham City's sewer system!

You can also spot manhole covers that will let you into the sewer system

Arkham City is shaping up to be much more vertical than it's predecessor, and who knows what threats are lurking beneath Arkham City?

http://arkhamcity.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1685

Maybe we'll see Croc or Ratcatcher in the sewers. Based on that last line.

Batman The Trailer Hunter
2nd Mar 2011, 16:14
Already a thread about this i believe

Green Lantern
2nd Mar 2011, 16:33
Already a thread about this i believe

I just checked an there isn't another thread about this.

HellfireBat
2nd Mar 2011, 16:42
Hopefully Croc is back. He was the most terrifying boss in the last game.

mwkcope
2nd Mar 2011, 17:12
So,how are we going to stay within the limits Arkham City?

LukeAC
2nd Mar 2011, 17:16
So,how are we going to stay within the limits Arkham City?

Hmm good question. Never thought of that actually. I guess Hugo made some alterations.

DarkKnightDanny
2nd Mar 2011, 17:23
Sounds like the sewer system from AC Brotherhood

JD_Method
2nd Mar 2011, 17:28
Yes! I can't wait to jump down into a smelly sewer and punch a crocodile! :p

Billy Mays
2nd Mar 2011, 20:12
well it could be for killer croc, for reasons everyone knows. as much as i'd like it to be croc, and an actual boss battle, it could be ratcatcher. i think it'd only be him because croc was already in the first. but i want croc instead.

teh hammy
2nd Mar 2011, 21:26
you do realize that there is another forum for this?

Green Lantern
2nd Mar 2011, 21:55

There isn't iv'e already checked.

mwkcope
2nd Mar 2011, 21:55

That ones too slow.

thejokethatkills
2nd Mar 2011, 22:19
This probably won't happen, but I could imagine Scarecrow pumping his gas in the sewers at one point. How creepy would that be to be in dark, dank sewers and then be under the influence of fear gas. Maby add Croc or Ratcatcher into that equation and you would have a horror show.

Billy Mays
2nd Mar 2011, 23:50
This probably won't happen, but I could imagine Scarecrow pumping his gas in the sewers at one point. How creepy would that be to be in dark, dank sewers and then be under the influence of fear gas. Maby add Croc or Ratcatcher into that equation and you would have a horror show.

speaking of scarecrow, is he still alive? i know one of the three endings showed him at the end of AA, but then again thats THREE alternate endings. and i feel rocksteady just put those in there just to show those characters survived but i wanna know what other people think.

thejokethatkills
3rd Mar 2011, 03:17
speaking of scarecrow, is he still alive? i know one of the three endings showed him at the end of AA, but then again thats THREE alternate endings. and i feel rocksteady just put those in there just to show those characters survived but i wanna know what other people think.

Yeah, he definitely lived, and I'm hoping that he's in the next game. However, I hope they upgrade his appearance a little. I think his look was awesome in the first game, but maby if he had some scars from Croc, he would look even more creepy.

AngelsDontKill6
3rd Mar 2011, 03:19
dude it would be awesome if rat catcher was down there!! but im hoping to find scarecrow down there because him and croc went down the sewer ahahah

chipperMDW
3rd Mar 2011, 04:53

There isn't iv'e already checked.

There is. It doesn't have a good title, but it's here.

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=116800

Green Lantern
3rd Mar 2011, 05:32
There is. It doesn't have a good title, but it's here.

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=116800

Yes but it was created after my thread. And it has much less posts aswell.

Edit: Well it still has much less posts than this one does.

And the opening post in the other thread isn't as detailed as the one in my thread.

chipperMDW
3rd Mar 2011, 05:44
Yes but it was created after my thread. And it has much less posts aswell.

Your thread was created "Today, 09:28 AM"; today is March 2, 2011. That other thread was created "02-26-2011, 12:16 PM."

February happens before March in any given year; that thread was not created after yours.

thedarknight2016
3rd Mar 2011, 06:31

yes there is.I know,because I made it.:lol:

Green Lantern
3rd Mar 2011, 06:31
yes there is.I know,because I made it.:lol:

Well it would be easier to find if it was named properly.

Anyway if Ratcatcher is included in Arkham City, would anybody like to see an idea similar to this?

I think he could be really creepy. The best part? He's such a clean slate they could really be creative.
I think being stalked by him through the labyrinth of sewer tunnels would be great. I think they could even, just for something a little quirky, give him a flute. Like the Pied Piper.
So you'd have to listen for the tune and figure out where he was by the volume of the music.

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=104849

Batman The Trailer Hunter
3rd Mar 2011, 16:00
If we do find croc i hope his character is a side boss like Zsasz where you accidentally find him. He is at a diffrenet location for different players so you cant predict where he will be, you play cat and mouse before actuelly having a boss battle this time around

FearGasVictim09
3rd Mar 2011, 17:54
Well it would be easier to find if it was named properly.

Anyway if Ratcatcher is included in Arkham City, would anybody like to see an idea similar to this?

http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=104849

this would really be a cool idea. maybe they could add a little lord of the rings gollum-shelob moment there. ratcatcher lures you into a trap with killer croc involved. that would be cool :p