PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Dynamics and the development

Golden Diva
13th Feb 2011, 23:44
Hi everyone!
I'm new on these forums.

First of all, I'd like to thank all the people involved in the Tomb Raider games since 2006.
I was not a huge fan of the series before Tomb Raider Legend (though I liked the previous games), but Crystal Dynamics was able to convert me.

The layoffs of 2009 really saddened me, for all the people who lost their jobs and for the future of the franchise. :(
I hope all these people were able to find new jobs where they can express their talent and potential.
Fortunately for the fans the franchise itself seems to be alive and ready to shine again.

I have three questions concerning the team itself and the development of the next Tomb Raider title. I am not sure whether these questions can be answered or not, but maybe an admin could confirm that.
Here they are:

1. How many people currently work on the next Tomb Raider title at Crystal Dynamics?
2. Did some of the key-staff who had worked on Legend, Anniversary and/or Underworld lose their jobs during the layoffs in 2009?
3. When did the development of the next Tomb Raider begin?

Thank you in advance for your answers and keep up the good work at Eidos and Crystal Dynamics. ;)

WinterSoldierLTE
22nd Feb 2011, 22:13
Those are good questions. I'd like to know the answers as well.

Denis..
22nd Feb 2011, 22:30
ya me too..not about tru but for tr i would like to know