PDA

View Full Version : Why not Hitman Collection for PS3?

Chrizell
12th Feb 2011, 17:58
We all love Hitman Series. We are many frustrated fans over hundreds of forums waiting for Hitman 5 and there is no information about it. Also the first 4 titles are from old PS2 consoles and we with our "PS3 new generation consoles" can't play it.

Ok... everybody are with the eyes in a Hitman 5 ghost at now... I just suggest to eidos to make a "Hitman Collection" (including Hitman : Blood Money) for PS3 with trophies enabled to drink a lake of water until all of you debate and design that Hitman 5 in your fire storm.

I know that many fans are agree with me or not?

BigBoss
12th Feb 2011, 20:32
They already have a hitman collection out and you can play it on the ps3. The only thing it doesn't have that you are asking for is that it doesn't have trophies.

Chrizell
12th Feb 2011, 21:02
They already have a hitman collection out and you can play it on the ps3. The only thing it doesn't have that you are asking for is that it doesn't have trophies.

You mean the PS2 collection? ...cause if is that one can be played only on PS2 or in the first versions of PS3 of 40mb but not in the rest PS3 ones including the new ones at now :(.
But... if you said that PS3 really got a collection please post a link cause I will buy it ^^.

GrievousOdyssey
13th Feb 2011, 01:40
Let's run it again ...

- Back in 2007 a Hitman Collection including all but Codename 47 was released on PS2 ...

- Depending on Your PS3 console , you can still play PS2 games ...

- So basically you can buy that Hitman Collection and put it in your PS3 and play it ...

- The Only Problem is that : it doesn't have trophies , nor is it graphically remastered in any way ...

So maybe what you , and perhaps what a lot of people also want , is a 'Real' remastering of the old Hitman games with a trophy system added ... All in anticipation of the next Hitman game ...

Now what we'll have to debate is whether releasing the Hitman Collection for the PS3 will be actually worth it or not ...

BigBoss
13th Feb 2011, 03:54
That series was never about the graphics for me, so I wouldn't buy it.

13th Feb 2011, 05:20
I think for 360 and ps3 just for the trophies and achievements would be cool. They could add etra missions and storys to it, and add with Code name 47 remastered and alot of people don't even know about that one. Wouldn't that make it worth it?

BigBoss
14th Feb 2011, 06:16
I played those games to death when they came out, as well as every time I got my hands on a new one. I also bought the original collection for the ps2 and I own blood money for the 360. The only thing I see myself buying would be new dlc missions for blood money.

Chrizell
14th Feb 2011, 23:56
Yes! :) that is the idea! a Hitman re-master will be great for all fans and with the trophies challenge adds definitely I'm sure that will be a hit.

About the Hitman Collection in PS2 yes I have it. But... my PS3 250gb is from the new ones not from the first models with 4 usb ports and the 40gb versions compatible with PS@ :(.
Also Xbox 360 and PS3 made me addict to trophies and now I don't play games without challenges with the exception of "Hitman" in PS2. We need a re-master with trophies enabled definitely but hope that Eidos make the exception like with that Tomb Rider Series but in Blue Ray Disc.

Chrizell
15th Feb 2011, 00:09
Yes! for the real fans, the people who want to know the story from the beginning and about all the Hitman forums on the world wide without count the hidden players you can imagine how lot of people with the thumbs up will buy it.

GrievousOdyssey
15th Feb 2011, 01:21
I believe the fans would much IO focusing on making a brand new Hitman rather than to port the old Hitman games for the current gen console ...

Unless perhaps the ports would be handled by an external developer , thereby avoiding IO to waste their times ...

Chrizell
15th Feb 2011, 05:10
Hmm.. yes... better if IO contract a external developer this would be made it. Cause Hitman 5 at far we know is canceled cause IO Interactive, developer behind the ‘Hitman’ and ‘Kane & Lynch’ games has let go of thirty employees who were possibly working on ‘Hitman 5.’ info. from Rumor Patrol read more about at http://gamerant.com/rumor-hitman-5-canceled-trung-50147/ We need cross fingers in this title.
Anyways, wait to see a new Hitman for the 2012 is like close our eyes in the night waiting to wake up in the morning been millionaires ;). Without a fortified team all will be like walk a hill up jumping with the front brake of an old roller ^^. This game "IF" will be developed will take some time.
So, we hope that IO keep the actual employed talent and join with some third party to continue with those projects on stock.

Acid_Burn
15th Feb 2011, 09:50
The cancelled project was completely new title. Not Hitman, not K&L, not FF or Mini Ninjas.

Chrizell
15th Feb 2011, 11:38
The cancelled project was completely new title. Not Hitman, not K&L, not FF or Mini Ninjas.

Those are refreshing news almost :thumb:

GrievousOdyssey
15th Feb 2011, 17:00
Wait ... what ? ...

not FF or Mini Ninjas.

Well holy smokes that just implied something big ! ...

The conspiracy continues ! ...