PDA

View Full Version : Extras.

LemonLoafer
11th Feb 2011, 20:53
Would anyone like to see extras in AC such as deleted environments/levels, making of material, tech demos, videos? I for one'd love some deleted material.

Batman The Trailer Hunter
11th Feb 2011, 21:21
Considering we havnt seen any gameplay thats even in the game...

kalle90
11th Feb 2011, 21:51
Extras are always nice, though I would say that stuff like deleted levels is really dangerous. There's a big chance it will lead into complaining about how Rocksteady cut stuff from the game and make us think how cool all those cut things could have been. So I'm fine with the bios and such extras we had in AA

Doat1
11th Feb 2011, 21:52
I think those kind of extras would take up space on the disc, i rather there be no extras but more stuff to do in the game and such.

illisghost
11th Feb 2011, 23:55
Hey la noire just got a gameplay trailer and their game is out in may. People have been waiting for that a lot longer than our gameplay. Butbi would still want to see some soon.

thejokethatkills
11th Feb 2011, 23:58
Yeah, I also don't think that having deleted levels and such would be that good of an idea for reasons kalle90 explained. However, if it was possible, I think it would be awesome if you could unlock comics or maybe some episodes from the Animated Series as you progress through the game and complete more side quests. I would love it if you completed one side quest, you unlocked "The Killing Joke". That would give a lot of incentive to play more, aside from the game being (hopefully) amazing. One thing that I thought AA could of done better was give better rewards for solving riddles and such.

D.A.V.E.
12th Feb 2011, 17:28
Though I'm not a big fan of deleted levels, I definitely would like more extras than the last games. Some re-watchable cutscenes, art gallery, and re-playable boss battles would be nice.

JD_Method
12th Feb 2011, 19:14
Sounds a good idea. I'd like those kind of extras.

Scarecrow007
12th Feb 2011, 21:54
I'd like to have alternate costumes like in Spider-man...but it could more like find the costume somewhere not - collect X of Y .... that's just l4m3.

butterskenny
12th Feb 2011, 23:29
Though I'm not a big fan of deleted levels, I definitely would like more extras than the last games. Some re-watchable cutscenes, art gallery, and re-playable boss battles would be nice.

I like that idea but maybe instead of Boss battles just Re-playable levels in general

Joseph Kerstein
13th Feb 2011, 00:04
I like that idea but maybe instead of Boss battles just Re-playable levels in general

I agree. That'd be nice. That, and/or a new game+ feature perhaps.

batfan08
13th Feb 2011, 01:58
I'd like for there to be comic books or magazines lying around in different areas.you press a button to collect this piece of "evidence" for the black casebook.Each of these unlocks a respective costume,character model and challenge map for different eras.For example,you find a silver age comic book lying on the ground.You pick it up and it unlocks an adam west Batman character,60's bar challenge map and theme,as well as a unique fighting style for the map.and BAM! POW! THWACK! title cards for each takedown.

AngelsDontKill6
13th Feb 2011, 03:03
Hopefully in the CE we will get some goodies like these.
I kind of hate seeing deleted things though because sometimes they are really awesome and its sad that it wasn't in the game.
I still love seeing it though.
Kind of a hatefull respect.

airblitz7
15th Feb 2011, 09:01
I'd love seeing stuff like behind the scenes footage, interviews with the developers, conceptual art on a separate CD.