PDA

View Full Version : Alex Jones almost starts to cry!

Dead-Eye
9th Feb 2011, 17:51
I guess, seeing as Alex Jones almost started to cry, I felt a little compelled to spread this message.
I4ZdbiSLnv4

I'm kinda tired of Alex Jones and his fear mongering. Yes, this is really happening, but at the same time people are waking up to the reality that the conspiracy is real. Instead of seeing this as the end of democracy, I see it more as the sad and pathetic attempts by the Illuminati to try and hang on to power.

I mean this stuff is nothing new. The conspiracy goes all the way back to Babylon and beyond. But the amount of information one can obtain by doing a little research is unprecedented. Did you hear how the renewal of the patriot act failed? Even when they thought it was going to pass? A small victory but a victory none the less. And now that they made the internet they are trying to shut it down because it was a mistake, but all that dose is make people go out of their houses and protest in the streets (as it has done in Egypt). In essence they signed their own death warrant when they made the public internet, and good riddens. 95% of the problems in the world are caused by them and soon it's all gonna be over. Utopia is just around the corner and you non-believers out there will finally see this scam for what it is (although you really should wake up now so it doesn't hit you in the face like a tone of bricks).

I think we are really starting to see the end of the Illuminati. Their days are numbered and they're just floundering trying to maintain control, but the fundamental problem is that their system only works by having people control people. But when all the people are aware, there goes their way of life.

As a side note, if your interested, I would like to add that I am now 95% sure that Jackie Kennedy killed JFK. The bullet is clearly visibly exiting form a trajectory that only could have come from Jackie's right hand. (link (http://jackiekilledjfk.wordpress.com/)) This is also the 3ed search result when you Google "who killed JFK" so I know the word is getting out.

Last year, abouts, I made a prediction that when Human Revolution comes out the world would be so different that its conspiracy premise wouldn't matter anymore. I wonder if I'll be right. :naughty:

Happy
9th Feb 2011, 17:56
All I can say is - what the!?

Why is this thread not a poll?

ZakKa89
9th Feb 2011, 17:58
Alex Jones has some really good documentaries full of facts, but sometimes he over analyses things too much and I also dislike the fear mongering. Thanks for sharing.

Kodaemon
9th Feb 2011, 18:14
I'm kinda tired of Dead-Eye and his fear mongering.

Dead-Eye
9th Feb 2011, 18:29
I'm kinda tired of Dead-Eye and his fear mongering.

I'm not fear mongering...

...OK, maybe a little. :rasp:

BTW, I started a blog on this subject: http://uprising-end-of-nwo.blogspot.com/

Deus_Ex_Machina
9th Feb 2011, 19:37
Alex Jones is crying because his estrogen levels are high, due to the fact that he's a woman.

Also, THERE'S NO CRYING IN BASEBALL! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t48brs4QRjY)

nordoM
9th Feb 2011, 20:03
Is this thread meant to be taken seriously or is this some kind of in-joke on this forum I don't get yet?

VectorM
9th Feb 2011, 20:07
Wait, you are actually serious about all this, really?

Happy
9th Feb 2011, 20:11
Is this thread meant to be taken seriously or is this some kind of in-joke on this forum I don't get yet?

I been here a while and I don't know who this guy is either :)

Kodaemon
9th Feb 2011, 20:19
I think he's a member of the Illuminati trying to mess with our minds fnord.

[FGS]Shadowrunner
9th Feb 2011, 20:32

I think the point is Dead-Eye trusts FEMA more than Alex Jones... Relevance being FEMA was in DX1's storyline.

Vasarto
9th Feb 2011, 20:32
I am spreading the Knowledge to the other forums I go to.

My 300+ friends in face book, Anime-Forums.com
Dakka Dakka.com, Sailormoon hentai forums and Rebirthro.com has been spread to.

Arksun
9th Feb 2011, 21:19
But the amount of information one can obtain by doing a little research is unprecedented.

Unfortunately the amount of conspiracy bullsh@t one can look up on the internet is also unprecedented.

Donvermicelli
9th Feb 2011, 22:15
No matter what a government decides to do with this, the implementation of such a system is just downright wrong.

AxiomaticBadger
11th Feb 2011, 14:22
BUAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Okay, My thoughts on the video, in order.

-Man who makes his living off of conspiracies has found a conspiracy. Shock Horror!

-Wow, it's almost like the american government thinks the american media is a bunch of fearmongering maniacs with the journalistic integrity of a spastic ferret. Wonder where they got that idea.

-Hmmm, he's repeating himself a lot, almost as though he thinks that a simple message repeated often can help an idea be accepted regardless of it's validity or accompanying evidence. I mean, it's not like that technique has been used by propogandists throughout history.

-OMG he is tearing up! That's hilarious!

And to finish up, why do people keep thinking the american government is behind conspiracies? Anyone smart enough to form an effective conspiracy is smart enough to know that the media is what you need to control. If I was looking for the illuminati, I'd look there. Infiltrating the american government would be, well, pointless.

MechaJackson
11th Feb 2011, 18:20
Personally I don't care for conspiracy theories. All I know is that the initiation of violence is wrong, and that stealing is wrong. All governments do both of those things and claim to be virtuous in doing so.

JCpies
11th Feb 2011, 20:06
Damn, I thought the title was 'Alex Jacobson almost starts to cry'...

Dead-Eye
11th Feb 2011, 23:29
I like Alex Jones because he gets the word out. But at the same time I feel like he's vary self centered. He's kinda like Cartman, only if Cartman was a conspiracy theorist.

Srosa
11th Feb 2011, 23:33
I like Alex Jones because he gets the word out. But at the same time I feel like he's vary self centered. He's kinda like Cartman, only if Cartman was a conspiracy theorist.

He is the kind of person who when he sees a sword forged from the tooth of a dragon starts to run sobbing from fear like a rabbit, as well as being a good informant of course! :D

jtr7
12th Feb 2011, 04:05
The innocent side of things means they know people watch less television, listen to less radio, and so the National Emergency Broadcast System's effectiveness is much lower, even though one person can spread the news through their cellphone almost as fast, a lot of people still don't network through them.

mad_red
13th Feb 2011, 23:12
I think he's a member of the Illuminati trying to mess with our minds fnord.

Indeed! I've seen the... wait what?

@Dead-eye. I enjoy a good conspiracy theory! Conspiracy theories to me are all about thinking outside the box, playing the detective, looking for flaws in the different accounts, having fun, etc.

I always like the stuff you bring to the table - nobody else seems so bold about it. I think it's interesting, fascinating, though-provoking, even though I feel I've seen it all. But it's just good fun, right?

Because if you really want to hold them accountable, there's lots of stuff that we absolutely know that our leaders are definitely responsible for, like start wars and murder millions. I mean, if you were taking these guys to trial, would you say: "the accused has murdered thousands, here are the signed orders to bomb fallujah into a nuclear-radiation wasteland" or would you say "well, I believe he's conspiring with Reptilian Shapeshifters!" You'd probably go with the hard evidence, right? Just sayin....

@Mecha, yeah I learned that from Stef ;)

AlexOfSpades
14th Feb 2011, 13:26
OMG he's totally a reptilian

reptite? reptile?

Pinky_Powers
14th Feb 2011, 14:13
http://www.newanimal.org/gorn_star_trek.jpg

dxb
14th Feb 2011, 15:53
So...wait...who here believes in some sort of government conspiracy that is deeper or more nefarious than '<insert politician's name here> is dumb/is communist-leaning/is nazi-leaning/doesn't care about black people'?

Pinky_Powers
14th Feb 2011, 16:31
So...wait...who here believes in some sort of government conspiracy that is deeper or more nefarious than '<insert politician's name here> is dumb/is communist-leaning/is nazi-leaning/doesn't care about black people'?

I do. The government is corrupt, and does incredibly awful things to sustain its corruption. Its primary mode of operation is to deceive, inveigle and obfuscate.

puzl
14th Feb 2011, 16:39
All these kinda guys (Jones, Icke, etc) are great fun to read/watch/listen to, but dig deeper into what they say and the BS that resonates is just overwhelming. If it's not nutra-sweet that is a government form of mind control, it's flu injections, radio waves, etc... none of which have a single piece of concrete scientific proof to back up the claims. Don't even get me started on reptilians. I saw this youtube video where they were claiming that newsreaders were "morphing" when the video was slowed down, revealing their reptilian form and the likes... basically, crappy JPG/MPG compression, used as "evidence" that our scally skinned overlords are taking over.

All of them make their career selling books / dvds / "tours" by the way. Cos let's face it, the best way to educate the public about the inpending alien invasion is to take their money and fill their head with the new conspiracy du jour.

Challenge their theories and you get called a shill. Ask them for undisputed scientific evidence and they'll say all the scientists on the planet are in on it. You can't win, so i've stopped arguing and just let them get on with it. It's good entertainment afterall.

*puts on tinfoil hat and awaits the fallout*

dxb
14th Feb 2011, 16:44
I do. The government is corrupt, and does incredibly awful things to sustain its corruption. Its primary mode of operation is to deceive, inveigle and obfuscate.

Well, I'm no fan of the government myself, but I don't consider them nefarious. Just incompetent, and having no understanding of the basic tenets on which this country was formed. If you ever watch Parks and Recreation, I am Ron Swanson.

That said, I looked it up, and 'inveigle' is a word. So, uh....wow.

Pinky_Powers
14th Feb 2011, 17:06
Well, I'm no fan of the government myself, but I don't consider them nefarious. Just incompetent, and having no understanding of the basic tenets on which this country was formed. If you ever watch Parks and Recreation, I am Ron Swanson.

That said, I looked it up, and 'inveigle' is a word. So, uh....wow.

Spend a few days reading through the stuff on WikiLeaks. The US Government is unquestionably nefarious. No matter who's President, it's fundamental mechanics are villainous.

Dead-Eye
14th Feb 2011, 17:31
Well, I'm no fan of the government myself, but I don't consider them nefarious. Just incompetent...

And that right there is where I believe there is a major misconception. The government wants us to believe they're incompetent, even when all of their "mistakes" send this nation (United States) on a perfect coarse for a major economic collapse fallowed by the establishment of a North American Union and one world money system. When you stop looking at these "mistakes" as such, and start thinking about who benefits from these "mistakes" the world starts to become a vary scary place.

I mean for example I was watching this story the other day:
The slave trade is happening in DC!
sjH_vLv49VA

You find out about stuff like this, and then you find out that the laws are designed to turn the victims into the criminals, without stopping the slave masters or the people that are using these girl's "service"... who benefits from that law? Makes me sick.

Because if you really want to hold them accountable, there's lots of stuff that we absolutely know that our leaders are definitely responsible for, like start wars and murder millions. I mean, if you were taking these guys to trial, would you say: "the accused has murdered thousands, here are the signed orders to bomb fallujah into a nuclear-radiation wasteland" or would you say "well, I believe he's conspiring with Reptilian Shapeshifters!" You'd probably go with the hard evidence, right? Just sayin....

I don't think any of these issues will be solved in a court of law. Our legal system is probably the worst on the planet right now, and it's only getting worse. Just the other day my mother was convicted for singing in a public place, so I don't see the legal system solving anyone's problems.

What needs to happen is a fundamental shift in the power structure. The only way Hitler was able to control Germany was by controlling its people. If the people refuse to be controlled, non-violently of course, the power structure fails. Just look at Egypt.

I saw this youtube video where they were claiming that newsreaders were "morphing" when the video was slowed down, revealing their reptilian form and the likes... basically, crappy JPG/MPG compression, used as "evidence" that our scally skinned overlords are taking over.

You mean this one?:
dwKcjRD1DNE

This video is insane, not just because of the weird stuff that's going on with Bush's eyes but when they change away to look at Bill they do this weird, one eye of the pyramid thing.

All of them make their career selling books / dvds / "tours" by the way. Cos let's face it, the best way to educate the public about the inpending alien invasion is to take their money and fill their head with the new conspiracy du jour.

That's a vary good point. It's funny because David Icke is probably a worse offender then Alex Jones. Jones just asks you to buy his DVD in full res but he still lets you watch it online for free. David Icke almost expects you to buy his book. My philosophy is that I would never pay for this crap, and as it turns out you don't need to because the real information is all free.

K^2
14th Feb 2011, 17:45
Hm. So the override command must come from FEMA towers? Sounds like there is a very simple solution to this problem. If people are willing to show that they will not put up with this crap, the course of action is clear.

dxb
14th Feb 2011, 17:48
Laputin Machine.
Sorry Dead-Eye. I had no choice.

mad_red
14th Feb 2011, 18:02
Wow, nice generalizations there. Yeah sure, they've never spoken a true word, Alex Jones is not a journalist but a liar to the core. Oh, and he has never ever offered evidence or changed his opinion on an issue after he got challenged. Official government documents admitting in their own words to the crimes they commit? PFFF Alex Jones doesn't use that! He is 100% drama, not 90 or 80%.

Oh, and by the way, all those people who torture and murder innocents, who have set up and maintain the biggest propaganda infrastructure in history to justify torture and murder, that provides them a constant stream brainwashed-ready recruits.... all those people who make it happen.... they're not nefarious, they're just incompetent or misguided. Nefarious is a word that is used for... Hollywood movies about the mafia.

Oh, or did you mean they're too incompetent to use non-violent means for solving problems? Well yeah. But they're the best and most practiced and competent at making violence and oppression the norm in society. That's their job.

Let's see what else.... Alex Jones makes money selling conspiracies? As opposed to government taking your money under threat of violence, and then calling it "taxes" saying it's for your own good? As opposed to the liability shell-game that we call "corporations" - protected by the strong arm of the law - that allows them to get away with all sorts of crimes? Again, it sounds like you're barking up the wrong tree here. JK Rowling makes more money that Alex Jones, and she literally sells fairytales.

You guys really need to look past all the entertainment and assume-the-worst or assume-the-magical explanations if you want to offer any useful commentary on conspiracy theories. I'm pretty sure we've all heard the "no evidence" and "too incompetent" objections, and they're just old. Oh, and they're false too.

mad_red
14th Feb 2011, 18:20
I don't think any of these issues will be solved in a court of law. Our legal system is probably the worst on the planet right now, and it's only getting worse. Just the other day my mother was convicted for singing in a public place, so I don't see the legal system solving anyone's problems.

What needs to happen is a fundamental shift in the power structure. The only way Hitler was able to control Germany was by controlling its people. If the people refuse to be controlled, non-violently of course, the power structure fails. Just look at Egypt.

Oh, I agree. I didn't mean to ask whether you expect to find justice in court or change through politics. The court case was just an example. I'm just saying that if you're having a good time exploring the stranger-than-fiction, the incredible and unbelievable, that's great! :D But if you expect to convince people that the current power structure is corrupted to the core, then going with the reptilian conspiracy isn't your best bet.

So for example with me, the most interesting stuff comes from people like Icke, faked moonlandings, and all that jazz. It never grows old, and there's plenty of evidence for that stuff (despite the naysayer chorus of "NO EVIDENCE"), but I don't expect to see any conclusive evidence or proof anytime soon. But when it comes to "power corrupts" there's lots and lots of good stuff to sink your teeth in.

Check out Naomi Klein on "The Shock Doctrine"
JG9CM_J00bw

Arksun
14th Feb 2011, 18:21
This video is insane, not just because of the weird stuff that's going on with Bush's eyes but when they change away to look at Bill they do this weird, one eye of the pyramid thing.

No its just rubbish quality video which is Puzl's point. Anyone who believes a video like that constitutes as 'proof' has an extremely low IQ. Sorry but someone had to say it.

Why do you think hardcore UFO followers and ghost hunters continue to use crappy old VHS video recorders instead of HD digital video recorders. It's because the quality is sufficiently crappy and blurry enough to give the impression something might be there, even though its probably just noise/dirt etc. Oh yeah i'll just zoom in 4 times so the quality is soo aweful, that if a flash bulb goes off from the side (like at 35 seconds in the bush video, you can clearly hear the flash bulb go off), that must mean he has reptile eyes *rolls eyes*

If there is one thing all these sorts of videos highlight, its how easily manipulated weaker minds are (those that don't really understand good science and logic) into believing a lot of conspiracy bull.

Kinda sad really. As much as the internet provides a way of revealing the truth (such as wikileaks), it provides equal amounts of silly nonsense, that whilst obvious to some as rubbish, to others is like a calling to their beliefs.

ⓣⓐⓕⓕⓔⓡ
14th Feb 2011, 18:59
Alex Jones has been doing the fear mongering for years now and nothing has come of it. Last year he told us that many citizens in the US would be forced to work in FEMA camps and have no quality of life whatsoever. Or that they are moving large quantities of coffins in secluded spaces as they are planning an apocalypse of some sort.

At least Alex gives his fans the opportunity to watch his movies for free so he isn't a complete monopolist bastard like some of the conspiracy theorists.

When people immediately hear the word conspiracy and immediately shout "BS", that's not a very healthy way to look at life. Question everything in life but never assume the government are our friends because that's just not the case.

Dead-Eye
14th Feb 2011, 20:02
No its just rubbish quality video which is Puzl's point. Anyone who believes a video like that constitutes as 'proof' has an extremely low IQ. Sorry but someone had to say it.

I'm not trying to convince anyone, anymore, that there is a global conspiracy. I'm convinced there is, but that wont change people believing whatever they want to believe. Especially when people have no concept that what they learned in school, how they were trained, etc. are methods employed to control their thought patterns, and they have no concept that their minds are not their own.

I meet a lot of people like this too. They will say their good people and they "KNOW" right from wrong but then they go and do horrible things to other people, and when you call them on it, they get mad because it was somehow justified to them. The world is filled with people like this and that right there is all the proof I need.

Because these people, the ones that are lying to themselves the best, seem to me like the people that get the best jobs. One would question why that is, if they ever had a thought of their own.

JCpies
14th Feb 2011, 20:05
Alex Jones has been doing the fear mongering for years now and nothing has come of it. Last year he told us that many citizens in the US would be forced to work in FEMA camps and have no quality of life whatsoever. Or that they are moving large quantities of coffins in secluded spaces as they are planning an apocalypse of some sort.

At least Alex gives his fans the opportunity to watch his movies for free so he isn't a complete monopolist bastard like some of the conspiracy theorists.

When people immediately hear the word conspiracy and immediately shout "BS", that's not a very healthy way to look at life. Question everything in life but never assume the government are our friends because that's just not the case.

I commend you for not using an insult in your post. Well done!

ⓣⓐⓕⓕⓔⓡ
14th Feb 2011, 20:31
I commend you for not using an insult in your post. Well done!

Last time I checked "bastard" was. :)

JCpies
14th Feb 2011, 21:12
Sorry. I meant 'Without insulting any members of the forum'.

dxb
14th Feb 2011, 21:17
I'm not trying to convince anyone, anymore, that there is a global conspiracy. I'm convinced there is, but that wont change people believing whatever they want to believe. Especially when people have no concept that what they learned in school, how they where trained, etc. are methods employed to control their thought patterns, and they have no concept that their minds are not their own.

I meet a lot of people like this too. They will say their good people and they "KNOW" right from wrong but then they go and do horrible things to other people, and when you call them on it, they get mad because it was somehow justified to them. The world is filled with people like this and that right there is all the proof I need.

Because these people, the ones that are lying to themselves the best, seem to me like the people that get the best jobs. One would question why that is, if they ever had a thought of their own.

Yeah, how dare these fascists teach us to spell and use correct mechanics?! Luckily, you were spared all that mumbo jumbo by never getting educated. And that's why you can see the light, while the rest of the world suffers in our false education!

dxb
14th Feb 2011, 21:23
Btw, the bush video is at 4x zoom (thus the 4x on the screen). That's why his eyes look nuts and it only ever shows half of Clinton's face: because digital looks weird when you zoom in, and it isn't showing the entire picture. This is just a dvd zoomed in.

Dead-Eye
14th Feb 2011, 23:41
Yeah, how dare these fascists teach us to spell and use correct mechanics?! Luckily, you were spared all that mumbo jumbo by never getting educated. And that's why you can see the light, while the rest of the world suffers in our false education!

The school system is not set up to teach people, that's a byproduct of what it's really there to do. If they could, they would make it so you don't learn anything at all when you go to school, and if standardized test scores are any indication, they are having some succsess in that field.

No, what schools are there to do is weave out the intelligent, hard working, non-independent thinkers from everyone else. They have absolutely nothing to do with real learning. If they cared about learning they would actually work with the students to find out where they aren't understanding the concepts and find independent solutions for them, so that they do remember the information, regardless of their intelligence.

Instead what we have is a system where students supposedly "learn" stuff and do homework. Their performance is based on how well they remember that information and can put it on a test, and how cooperative they are in doing the homework.

The students that are extremely good at fallowing orders and remembering information go far. They might go to one of these schools like Yield, home of the Skull&Bones. While everyone else is left behind and given bad grades because they weren't good enough, eventuality leading to a poor job in society.

So, it's a double edged sword. Sure you can say they are providing "education" but they're only doing it for their own selfish reasons. In the end the entirety of society is designed to serve them, not you or anyone else.

There is a reason why they say "Jesus died for your sins." and every Christian I have talked to has always misinterpreted what that means. It doesn't mean that Jesus died because your a horrible person or some such nonsense, as "they" make it out to be. No! It was because we allowed this society that was, and is, set up to only serve a small handful of people. These people, crucified Jesus, these people built the educational system to enslave us, these people sacrifice children at Bohemian grove, they are the worst and most disgusting people on the face of the planet and we let them rule over us.

Crazy world.

dxb
15th Feb 2011, 00:02
Sigh.
You brought up religion with a guy whose signature is a quote from A.W. Tozer.
I have no choice but to pm you.

Deus_Ex_Machina
15th Feb 2011, 02:49
The school system is not set up to teach people, that's a byproduct of what it's really there to do. If they could, they would make it so you don't learn anything at all when you go to school, and if standardized test scores are any indication, they are having some succsess in that field.

No, what schools are there to do is weave out the intelligent, hard working, non-independent thinkers from everyone else. They have absolutely nothing to do with real learning. If they cared about learning they would actually work with the students to find out where they aren't understanding the concepts and find independent solutions for them, so that they do remember the information, regardless of their intelligence.

Instead what we have is a system where students supposedly "learn" stuff and do homework. Their performance is based on how well they remember that information and can put it on a test, and how cooperative they are in doing the homework.

The students that are extremely good at fallowing orders and remembering information go far. They might go to one of these schools like Yield, home of the Skull&Bones. While everyone else is left behind and given bad grades because they weren't good enough, eventuality leading to a poor job in society.

So, it's a double edged sword. Sure you can say they are providing "education" but they're only doing it for their own selfish reasons. In the end the entirety of society is designed to serve them, not you or anyone else.

There is a reason why they say "Jesus died for your sins." and every Christian I have talked to has always misinterpreted what that means. It doesn't mean that Jesus died because your a horrible person or some such nonsense, as "they" make it out to be. No! It was because we allowed this society that was, and is, set up to only serve a small handful of people. These people, crucified Jesus, these people built the educational system to enslave us, these people sacrifice children at Bohemian grove, they are the worst and most disgusting people on the face of the planet and we let them rule over us.

Crazy world.

"I have never heard so much **** come out of one mouth!" - John Marston, Red Dead Redemption

jtr7
15th Feb 2011, 02:54
So the public system worked out okay for you, then? Didn't notice hard-working intelligent people dropping out, failing classes, getting bullied or into fights where the faculty defended the bullies who included other faculty? Yes, it's quite possible the negatives in your experience were separate from the institutions's intentions, but not common enough. Ever met any teachers who quit because they couldn't stand the curriculum they were forced to teach, and when they descibed it, recognized it as the failings in your own learning?

dxb
15th Feb 2011, 03:05
Nope.

Arksun
15th Feb 2011, 03:30
If they cared about learning they would actually work with the students to find out where they aren't understanding the concepts and find independent solutions for them, so that they do remember the information, regardless of their intelligence.

Well some kids are just more gifted than others and guess what, they do that already in the younger years, its called putting the smart kids together and the less smarts kids together in their own classes.

This is not done to seperate the smart people for special conditioning though, this is done so that the teachers can better focus on specific levels of ability. If a teacher is trying to teach a bunch of kids some brainiacs some idiots, it makes their job a lot harder to cope with the range.

Also, teaching isn't about just remembering information, it is about using your brain, you don't remember maths so much as learn the processes so they can be applied to other things, just like science, just like art even (learning how to use the tools to their best so you can apply yourself fully).

And yes, perhaps in a perfect universe where the funds, resources and staff are infinite, every single young student could get uber special one on one treatment to maximise their full potential, but such a place where all schools are this way does and will not ever exist in reality. Even then, we would not all have the same gifts and abilities given our genetic makeup and all the influences and unique experiences and environments we go through as a child in this world.

And there was me thinking having a good grounding knowledge of the world and understanding the basics of how things actually work bettered me as a person, how silly of me!. Kinda wish I couldn't read or write now, I'd be soo much more enlightened to the truth :O

these people built the educational system to enslave us,

Interestingly enough thats precisely what christianity did throughout history via vicars pastors and priests, a means to control the population through fear of an eternity in hell. Thankfully we have better education now (extreme areas of bible belt aside) and general understanding of the universe so that we can make up our own minds what we should or should not believe in. Christianity, buddism, taoism, muslim faith, athiest, chose your poison :D

dxb
15th Feb 2011, 05:15
Interestingly enough thats precisely what christianity did throughout history...

I believe the word you're look for here is Catholicism.

badhabitz
15th Feb 2011, 12:07
I admire your work and patience Dead-Eye. :thumb:

I am sorry, I can't help myself. I know there are no conspiracies and all but here is something to pass the time. :whistle:

This is a weird vid I can't explain and need help with.

Does this guy have a transmitter in his head?
Is he in shock from the crash?
Is he a crack head?

FY9dPZPTKPQ

"Dial2"
"Mom"
"They know you guys have an experiment"
"FBI, CIA"
Code words?

:confused:

I saw this video a few years back. The original author said that Men in Black arrived in a Black SUV and took the man away. Also the crash victim had many military tatoos. (we do not see it on video) Is it even real?

Thoughts... ? Is it a scene from a movie? I can't work out which one if it is.

edit. quite sad to watch really. The guy looks very scared. I am posting this with the assumption that all the forum users here are adults and are mature enough to respectfully talk about such issues.

Thread on this video at ATS http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread383919/pg6

Uzuki
15th Feb 2011, 15:13
How would you set up society to be different than the controlled one you imagine?

I suspect your answer will either be something that hasn't worked out so well or will actually be little different than what is.

ⓣⓐⓕⓕⓔⓡ
15th Feb 2011, 20:59
http://www.abovetopsecret.com for all your conspiracy needs.

Robbie Williams "came out" on that forum. Until he got famous. Now he denies ever believing in UFO's :D

HouseOfPain
15th Feb 2011, 22:20
In this thread:
http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=98360&d=1246514933

badhabitz
16th Feb 2011, 00:00
In this thread:
http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=98360&d=1246514933

holy **** what an original post you have there. You really made an effort. I have never seen that before. Great contribution :thumb:

HouseOfPain
17th Feb 2011, 19:45
holy **** what an original post you have there. You really made an effort. I have never seen that before. Great contribution :thumb:

Did I touch a nerve? ;)

vallux
17th Feb 2011, 20:09

Great Scott! The level of sarcasm is reaching the point of 1.21 sarcaswatts.

boopkips
22nd Feb 2011, 22:27
I see it more as the sad and pathetic attempts by the Illuminati to try and hang on to power.

As a side note, if your interested, I would like to add that I am now 95% sure that Jackie Kennedy killed JFK. The bullet is clearly visibly exiting form a trajectory that only could have come from Jackie's right hand. (link (http://jackiekilledjfk.wordpress.com/)) This is also the 3ed search result when you Google "who killed JFK" so I know the word is getting out.

Sorry to burst your conspiracy bubble but there is no illuminati. (dont post post the pyramid with the eye, doesnt prove jack ****)

And what a nice side note, a guy(probably a 15 year old kid) has finally uncovered the secrets by looking at conspiracy websites and taking that information as fact. GOOD JOB!

boopkips
22nd Feb 2011, 22:36

Exactly. what i find interesting is how 90% of his fans are extremely right wing and religious. Alex is in for the money, no doubt bout that, if that wasn't the case he wouldn't be making predictions about nukes going off, world war3, martial law and goverment agents taking you to fema camps EVERY YEAR.

for those still believing in alex, fear is blocking you from rational and logical thought. look at this:

eFEaam2cojY

Rheinhold
22nd Feb 2011, 23:47
Will all people around here who are waiting for the end of the world, please raise your hands?
Yeah, just as I thought...

It is evident that there are quite significant events just waiting to happen, between now and the end of our lives. But I think it is more likely that we will see the end of times, rather then reptilians taking over the planet by infiltrating our political, economical and sociological infrastructures.

And you should thrust the people who are making money off of conspiracies just as much as the folks the say are conspirators.
For all I care, Icke, Alex and all those other fanatics are actually reptilians themselves, that are sent here to try to make us fearfull of their kind, so they will find us weak-hearted as soon as they invade our planet... :rolleyes:

Dead-Eye
23rd Feb 2011, 03:43
How would you set up society to be different than the controlled one you imagine?

I suspect your answer will either be something that hasn't worked out so well or will actually be little different than what is.
Honestly I don't know, but I do know it needs to be a system where everyone is treated equally.

I fully believe the US government has already hit the singularity. They already have the technology to make everyone's lives better and could implement a better world in a matter of mouths; But they won't do that because the people who are at the top of everything are also the worst offenders of atrocities on a globule scale. They, the people who actually know what they are doing, and why, honestly believe they are doing it on behalf of Lucifer and his war with God. This begs the question who is the crazy ones? The people who tell you the world leaders are sacrificing children at Bohemian grove? Or the ones who are "actually" sacrificing children at Bohemian Grove? Obviously most of you don't believe me, I don't care. But just let my point out that the reason you don't believe me is because you don't believe people are capable of this. And that to me is vary naive indeed.

w-NoPmRxBB4
cQzFcfjS6-Q

FY9dPZPTKPQ

The dude is just crazy... well no, I can't say that. Crazy is a word used to demonize what people don't understand. He may appear to be crazy to us, but that's just our own prospective, in his mind he is completely sane. So we can't call him crazy otherwise we aren't understanding why he appears crazy, to us. He is mumbling about the CIA, and they are practically gang-bangers at this point.

Maybe, ever hear of MKultra?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_MKULTRA

badhabitz
23rd Feb 2011, 06:37
I have heard of MK Ultra. Has anyone else on this board? Most have not. That is the problem.

I find it amazing people on a Deus Ex board can't imagine anyone is more powerful than the President of the USA.

OPEN YOUR EYES AND YOUR MIND PEOPLE

Dead-Eye
23rd Feb 2011, 06:46
It's weird when you know the Illuminati is real, you start noticing strange things. Like Bob Marley songs sound way different:
S5FCdx7Dn0o
mKtdTJP_GUI

Am I just crazy?...

http://static.gamesradar.com/images/mb/GamesRadar/us/Games/B/Batman%20Arkham%20Asylum/Everything%20Else/Batman%20AA%20Hidden%20Characters/Asylum%20Images/mystery-one-arm-inmate--article_image.jpg

BTW: This is fake right?
ewm8QWo3wNA

This one looks less fake:
V9Yg0xKiC-k

boopkips
23rd Feb 2011, 15:57
It's weird when you know the Illuminati is real, you start noticing strange things. Like Bob Marley songs sound way different:

Yes when you believe something which is based on fear and not solid proof its possible that you look at things differently.

Am I just crazy?...

could very well be!

Do you even know what the illuminati was? they were a group of scientist who believed all men should be free, they were the founders of the republican philosophy (not the U.S. political party, as it did not exist then) and loved liberty, they disliked the Vatican because they believed they wanted to keep people ignorant.

It was on this topic that Thomas Jefferson, one of the Founding Fathers of the United States, wrote the following with regard to the Illuminati:"As Weishaupt lived under the tyranny of a despot and priests, he knew that caution was necessary even in spreading information, and the principles of pure morality. This has given an air of mystery to his views, was the foundation of his banishment. ... If Weishaupt had written here, where no secrecy is necessary in our endeavors to render men wise and virtuous, he would not have thought of any secret machinery for that purpose."

They're not evil reptilian satanist who rape goats, brainwash people with their ultra secret pyramid/eye logo. sorry bro.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/0e/Great_Seal_of_United_States.jpg
As for the Eye of Providence, it is supposed to show the eye of god "ANNUIT COEPTIS," meaning "He (God) favors our undertaking." At the bottom of the seal is a semicircular banner proclaiming "NOVUS ORDO SECLORUM" meaning "New Order of the Ages," which is a reference to the new American era. not to any Lucifer or whatever.

So, give proof of the super duper secret Illuminati existence (which is so secret that millions of people know about it) or gtfo. kthxbai
I dont expect this will be understood by you as your probably a tinfoil hat kinda guy living in his fearful fantasy world but whatever.

Dead-Eye
23rd Feb 2011, 16:14
So, give proof of the super duper secret Illuminati existence (which is so secret that millions of people know about it) or gtfo.

I HAVE GIVEN you people proof time and time again, you just refuse to believe it.

boopkips
23rd Feb 2011, 16:34
I HAVE GIVEN you people proof time and time again, you just refuse to believe it.

what proof man? bob marley singing buffalo soldier? michael jackson singing 'they' dont care about us? and this automaticly means 'they' = illuminati? :mad2: (ive only seen the last page on this thread btw cant be bothered to look at the other bs)

I know that you think you 'know more' then us and that you can 'link' the secrets that we can't see (i found this is quite common among conspiracy theorists since they like to believe they're superior in some way) , but if you just stop for a minute and look at what your saying LOGICALLY and RATIONALLY you'll see theres absolute no proof.

EDIT: ok just looked at what you posted in the other pages, they're just your opinions really no proof what so ever. i know how you think since i used to be a big alex jones/ conspiracy guy and i know you think that you can't change our minds, that we're sheep and your the misunderstood outcast etc.

but its really you who is stuck... and that's all i will say since i know how difficult it is to argue with a conspiracy guy (as i said, used to be a big one)

Goodluck

badhabitz
23rd Feb 2011, 17:37
Sorry to burst your conspiracy bubble but there is no illuminati

then

Do you even know what the illuminati was? they were a group of scientist who believed all men should be free, they were the founders of the republican philosophy (not the U.S. political party, as it did not exist then) and loved liberty, they disliked the Vatican because they believed they wanted to keep people ignorant.

There is? There isn't? There was... now there wasn't?

boopkins can you please share with us how you gained total knowledge and complete wisdom?

Are you another one of those people that completed your higher education and didn't think you needed to learn anything new anymore?

How and why exactly do you know the world better than Dead-Eye or myself?

I love meeting people who claim to know everything there is to know in the world.

Well if you say there is no Illuminati I guess there is not... I mean look at all the evidence you have presented us...

How do you prove something you don't believe in, does not exist?

:whistle:

try again...

Dead-Eye
23rd Feb 2011, 18:37
what proof man? bob marley singing buffalo soldier? michael jackson singing 'they' dont care about us? and this automaticly means 'they' = illuminati? :mad2: (ive only seen the last page on this thread btw cant be bothered to look at the other bs)

First off I said the world is different when you know the Illuminati is real. Then I used Bob Marley and that Michael Jackson song as examples of things that people wouldn't notice the same way if they didn't believe "them" to be real. I do not consider this proof in anyway shape or form, rather I concluded that it is something someone would notice if they didn't NEED proof.

Things that are closer to proof are the anti-gravity videos I posted, and the Ex-Illuminati scientist explaining how anti-gravity works. That's closer to proof, but as it's something I'm currently researching I won't stand by it as proof just yet, however it's looking good that soon I will stand by it as proof, as I am finding a lot of free energy machine videos on youtube.

No, the things I present as proof are things that only the totally blind would deny. Like that fact that Jackie Kennedy killed JFK. The evidence is clear and it's in the video. You can see the bullet exiting form a trajectory that could only come from Jackie Kennedy or a midget under her seat. Seeing as we can use the razor to eliminate a midget with a gun; the only possible, logical, rational conclusion is that Jackie Kennedy killed JFK. That is something I will stand by as proof of a conspiracy.

But of course you, and people like you, don't talk about these findings. No, instead you point out that I posted a Bob Marley song and say that's irrational proof. Of course it IS! Do you think I would use that as proof in any factual sense? No, but you assume that I would because it is easier to debunk those clams then the ones that make you look like an idiot when you try and debunk them. So instead of taking ALL of my arguments and debunking them one by one, you pick and choice the ones that are most irrational, and debunk them.

Well congratulations. You are a regular genus. You should run for congress, or work for Fox News, you meet the qualifications.

On a less sarcastic note, I really don't care what you believe. I'm just posting stuff that is here to stretch your mind, if at all possible. If you don't believe me, fine. People will subject themselves to whatever fiction they want. But don't think for one second that I'm wasting your time, especially when you decide to read an obvious conspiracy theory thread.

As Tong said, "you have it backwards boy, your wasting my time!"

Dead-Eye
24th Feb 2011, 00:47
I see now, it's the Newman Energy Machine conspiracy:
jaxvI69ZcdA
JU7jjmQECd8
dDPPWyVswMQ
55RN1Pbh93w
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3747078809628665374#
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Energy_Machine_of_Joseph_Newman

In a nut shell, guy clams to have made a machine that can make energy out of nothing. Government tested it and calls him a lair. Who do you believe?

It's sort of like the Tesla conspiracy except newer.

Arksun
24th Feb 2011, 04:46

I once saw a tv show where a magician placed his assistant on top of a broadsword, lower her down so it pierced her stomach and made her spin on it.

Yet strangely I accepted the fact that it was all an illusion and failed to accept the truth that clearly he must be an evil warlock :O

Dead-Eye
24th Feb 2011, 04:52
^^ You know, TV is bad for you. :lmao:

In this one he pushes it too hard.
ycFvimYCC2U

Arksun
24th Feb 2011, 05:14
^^ You know, TV is bad for you. :lmao:

In this one he pushes it too hard.
ycFvimYCC2U

*sigh* really just... stop for a second, engage brain and use some simple logic to realise how bull this stuff is.

Just ask yourself some basic questions:

If such free energy machines really worked, why hasn't this guy shared it with the world?

"because the government/illuminati/reptilian men stop him"

..oh really?, yet they didn't stop him posting it on youtube.

"oh he can't share the technology cause he'll get killed, but they dont mind him posting a youtube video"

...riiiiight. But this is the age of the internet, wikileaks etc. Once the secret formula is out its out, nothing can stop it. He could go to a random internet cafe and just upload it, kinda like how he uploaded the video. Share the info and we all benefit, shouldn't take too long in a tool shed, after all most of these youtube vids are vids of some guy in a tool shed making teh zOMG ENERGY MACHINES.

"..oh err... oh... yeah... good point"

:D

Just think, every home could have its own generator,the micro-power generation. So why don't we? very simple answer, because its a load of b#ll#cks :)

Watching an electric motor spin is a lovely thing, but there's nothing special about it.

But hey by all means prove me wrong, go to this site:

http://lt-magnet-motor.com/index1.html

Pay the guy $11 for the special secret formula and build one yourself.

..and afterwards when you realise you've wasted 11 dollars on a heap of junk thats of no use to anyone, perhaps you'll start to see the truth.

Or like the rest of us, use simple common logic, realise that if such a machine DID provide free energy, that the internet would be absolutely awash with people twittering away going "OMG GUYS I CAN MAKE MY OWN ELECTRICITY" and watch it spread like wildfire.

Funny isn't it, a lady gaga video can get 10 million views in a couple days, yet the greatest invention for free energy and no-ones really talking about it?.

"thats because the illuminati control the internet"

oh really?, they have the power to stop billions of comminications about this 'secret' all over the world and yet, somehow cant stop mr nerd in a shed positing a youtube video, and mr other nerd in a shed selling the secret for $11 on his own website. I forgot that low quality youtube vides are immune to the illuminati, along with very crappy looking websites that look like they were made in the 90's

"errr...."

exactly :D

dxb
24th Feb 2011, 05:40
Arksun...I can't remember if you're on my friend list yet. If not, I will rectify that immediately.

Deus_Ex_Machina
24th Feb 2011, 05:45
All this talk of "proof" makes me lol.

Proof is like Native American ancestry. Everyone seems to have it when it suits them. ;)

Gaunt88
24th Feb 2011, 06:06
I really wish I was a qualified physicist or engineer so I could actually make sense of this newman motor stuff. All I know, from my grade-12-level physics / general knowledge accumulated from a biology-focussed science degree is that talk of "magnetic vortexes" and "gyroscopic particles" sounds incredibly fishy. It sounds like the kind of stuff you write to impress non-scientifially-trained people.

Dead-Eye
24th Feb 2011, 06:27
Is he faking it?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-9094515037555440762#docid=-4383822594398061912

This is crazy, but makes sense in it's own way... the magnets need to have their own flow of current, just like the copper wire. Hmmm....

at any rate this guy is a conspiracy now... apparently. (Gee wonder why... :p

(Although he could be a scam artiest. Well only way to tell is to build your own and test it.) Can apparently do it with computer fans.

Edit: You know, historically, Tesla was ostracized for trying to do the same thing. JP Morgen wanted Tesla to make transatlantic communications for him, but Tesla was going to make a byproduct of his transatlantic communication devise (I think it's called a Tesla tower?) free energy that people could grab from the sky. When JP Morgen found out he cut Tesla's funding.

mentalkase
24th Feb 2011, 07:05
http://www.conspirazzi.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/mel-gibson-conspiracy-theory.jpg

AxiomaticBadger
24th Feb 2011, 14:41
I HAVE GIVEN you people proofYou keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Proof of a conspiracy is something that cannot exist without the conspiracy. Soo, what have you seen that cannot exist without a conspiracy?
Things that are closer to proof are the anti-gravity videos I posted, and the Ex-Illuminati scientist explaining how anti-gravity works.Yeeeah, those videos? Real. Also, not antigravity, magnetism. You can buy these things as desk toys, or as globes. Usually there's a second magnet at the top to provide stability, this guy simply spins the magnet instead.
Newman engines? Efficient motors, as long as all you want is for it to keep spinning instead of actually doing work. In the videos pretty much the entire energy of the battery is converted into motion for the wheel, and there's very little there to drain the energy out again. It'll very slowly loose energy to the air and bearings, but that's it. No energy is created.

Tesla towers were the fundamentals of a wireless energy system, not free energy. Power from the towers would be pumped into the atmosphere, which can then be drained out via antenna. Nice idea, and the idea's still being played with. He was stopped because he wasn't doing what he was being payed for.

The guy in the car? I wouldn't say he's crazy. I'd say he has a concussion, maybe because he was in a car crash. He may even have been CIA. He called for help, and MIBs showed up. Sooo, help arrived. Yay.

Yes, schools are social conditioning centers. This is advertised. It's called "developing social skills", and provides basic behavior to exist in our current society. This doesn't need a conspiracy, this is psychology 101. Put individuals into an environment with pre-existing social groupings and those individuals will attempt to adhere to the groupings given. This would occur in any multigenerational learning establishment, the groups themselves are largely self-sustaining.
Eduction is the second objective of schools regardless of conspiracy. Whether government, society, or secret shadowy cabal you want a competent, educated workforce.
This is where I would suspect a conspiracy: in media, eductation, wherever, happyness is often conjoined with productiveness.
From birth we are indoctrinated to beleive that we should be workers, that our worth is defined by our "progress" in society, that a car, house and family are things that we should have, and if we don't we feel bad about it. People feel bad about, say, not having children because we are surrounded by a society where it's considered an achievement.
The question isn't the validity of this statement. The question is whether there is intent behind it.

Again, governments aren't where you should look for conspiracies, especially in democratic-ish places like america. Democratic governments are ruled by public opinion. 95% of all actions the us government takes are decided on whether or not it'll get their party's candidate elected, and it's the media who decide that.
Any time the government makes a decision the public turns to the media to find out how they should think about it.
If they exist I don't think the Illuminati would influence who's president because I doubt they care. Even if they should come up against the government at some point they just need to buy a senator or two and they're clear.
They don't need to buy the cow; they get the milk for free.

I never new the reptile-people conspiracy was a real thing. I always thought it was simply mocking conspiracy theorists. I mean, it'd kind be like building a giant space laser in order to take over detroit.
That said, I never really beleived scientology existed until they tried to recruit my girlfriend :P

badhabitz
24th Feb 2011, 15:49
This is the first page I could find which shows a direct family link between past US Presidents and the British Royal Family.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genealogical_relationships_of_Presidents_of_the_United_States

It says Obama is related to the Queen of England. Strangeness...

We need to go back to basics on this forum.

Questions to ask ourselves... honestly

Do humans have the power to meet in secret?

Do Humans have the power to hide information from one another?

:scratch: :confused:

ofcourse the answer is yes!

WE need to realise we do not know the thoughts and intentions of these people in high places. We know what we would like them to think. But you do not know truly for sure what is going through the head of the person next to you, so... (most people are not telepathic anyway)

My point being some people don't want to believe that secret societies exist. Well what is Freemasonry if it is not a secret society?

There ARE Freemasons on this forum. Secrecy is good? Privacy you say? Sure if it is so great why can't ALL people have the knowledge Freemasons carry. Why can't Freemasons see all men as equal? not dissing all freemasons... again they know only what they are told.

Why are you people knocking Dead-Eye? THE INFORMATION IS READILY AVAILABLE YOU CAN SEE FOR YOURSELF

We could all be driving electro-magnetic cars and have our homes and computers powered by solar, tidal or wind power. It would be a beautiful thing. Oh we can't afford the transition from Oil and gas?? well the governments can waste billions££$$ of tax payer money on defence projects that never worked or were never completed.

The only thing they want to do to make the world better is TAX YOU SOME MORE - CARBON TAX - Now CO2 is the problem??? Trees BREATHE CO2, the world NEEDS IT, now that is the problem???? Yes the government will tell us it is humans and cows farting and breathing killing the earth while BP kills the Gulf Coast for 10000 years and certain mega-corps pollute and destroy every environment they touch.
No they need to tax people. We must pay for our energy. You don't want to pay for gas well you must pay for their new special 'bio-fuel'.

We the people are not allowed free energy. It would give us too much freedom. I mean can you imagine having an electro-magnetic generator in your house running all your appliances with no additional cost or fuel to put in?
We are not even allowed to use SUSTAINABLE fuels like hemp. We must cut down the rainforests instead... even though Hemp is the best FIBER. This one issue alone raises enough red flags for me to KNOW the people in charge are, at their best, completely incompetent, and at their worst well... you know the "theory"

Rant over.

edit. Ok the Wiki thing has no sources listed. But they are out there... :o

Scientology is a cult you know exists... why not others?

Dead-Eye
24th Feb 2011, 16:46
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Proof of a conspiracy is something that cannot exist without the conspiracy. Soo, what have you seen that cannot exist without a conspiracy?

The JFK assassination which I have said time and time again, that Jackie Kennedy did it. It's ridiculously obvious, yet no one believes it because Jackie was a saint or something to some people. When in reality she's the worlds greatest assassin (beware the woman in pink). That is my constitution of proof of a conspiracy.

The Newman engine is a new one and until I build one and get something to spin, and do work for a long time on a 9 volt battery, I won't be sure about it.

Edit: However, as I believe there is a conspiracy, at the highest levels of governments, the media, etc. I could easily see how someone who builds this electric motor that consumes no current, would not be able to get it out on the market. The Elites know how this machine would totally throw their new world order upside down and on it's head. They made us dependent on electricity so we will always need them to get it. This motor throws that ball back in our park and takes the power to control away from them.

So if this machine dose what the engineer clams it dose, the reason it's never been utilized becomes more apparent. And they may have done the same thing to Tesla:
XRf0UFgJymU

Dead-Eye
25th Feb 2011, 02:03
...riiiiight. But this is the age of the internet, wikileaks etc. Once the secret formula is out its out, nothing can stop it. He could go to a random internet cafe and just upload it, kinda like how he uploaded the video. Share the info and we all benefit, shouldn't take too long in a tool shed, after all most of these youtube vids are vids of some guy in a tool shed making teh zOMG ENERGY MACHINES.

I don't really wanna get into it with you but to answer this specifically someone else said it best:
wBENlJfZ-f8

http://lt-magnet-motor.com/index1.html

Pay the guy $11 for the special secret formula and build one yourself.

..and afterwards when you realise you've wasted 11 dollars on a heap of junk thats of no use to anyone, perhaps you'll start to see the truth.

I just tryed to make one with a KFC cup and some copper stuff... I really don't want to pay money to fight the Illuminati, that's just immoral (and dumb if I turn out to be wrong).

oh really?, they have the power to stop billions of comminications about this 'secret' all over the world and yet, somehow cant stop mr nerd in a shed positing a youtube video, and mr other nerd in a shed selling the secret for $11 on his own website. I forgot that low quality youtube vides are immune to the illuminati, along with very crappy looking websites that look like they were made in the 90's

No, the system consists of people. We imprison ourselves.

Arksun
25th Feb 2011, 03:20
Why are you people knocking Dead-Eye?

Because they guy seems to be falling for every single conspiracy youtube video going, if its there, he'll watch it and believe it, without question or using basic logic to realise its total rubbish. We all know about big corporations and business power over governments,but the free energy and anti-gravity nonsense?!? gimme a break!.

We the people are not allowed free energy. It would give us too much freedom. I mean can you imagine having an electro-magnetic generator in your house running all your appliances with no additional cost or fuel to put in?
We are not even allowed to use SUSTAINABLE fuels like hemp. We must cut down the rainforests instead... even though Hemp is the best FIBER. This one issue alone raises enough red flags for me to KNOW the people in charge are, at their best, completely incompetent, and at their worst well... you know the "theory"

I would suggest yourself and Dead-Eye go back and read AxiomaticBadger post again, which explains in simple terms why such motors are inherently useless and cannot generate any useable power. In their near frictionless state it doesn't take much to make the thing spin, but as soon as you try to harness any power from it, you'll get less energy than is put in. We're talking some pretty rudimentary laws of physics here, the kinda stuff they teach you in highschool. Oh wait I forgot, the schools lie and brainwash people don't they, science is all a lie *rolls eyes*.

It kinda reminds me of the giant pendulum in the London Science Museum that just keeps on swinging and swinging, because the friction levels are soo low relative to its swing. Impressive to look at, but generate its own energy out of thin air it does not.

Amazing how all these videos and websites get out telling us the truth of whats going on, yet not one has given us instructions on how to build this wonder free energy machine you talk of.

I guess everyone that just happens to have a free energy machine forgot to include the instructions on their website for free, musta slipped their mind :D

Christ on a bike, why are some people soooooo gullible to swallow this crap, its as bad as fortune tellers, astrologists and crystal healers. They all fall in the same camp of magical/pseudo-science bull.

You want abundant energy? wait till (or even if) we crack controlled nuclear fussion reaction, then we can all breathe a sigh of relief. It's what they're trying to do in both europe and in the states. The one on the states using lasers seems to be the most promising at the moment, but its still early days.

https://lasers.llnl.gov/

No conspiracy bull here, just good old fashioned facts and science, ya know, the things that exist in that thing we call reality :)

Dead-Eye
25th Feb 2011, 03:46
I had been paying attention to NIf for awhile now. They said tests would start over the summer of 2010, I payed a lot of attention and nothing came out on their website since then...

mad_red
25th Feb 2011, 11:56
Because they guy seems to be falling for every single conspiracy youtube video going, if its there, he'll watch it and believe it, without question or using basic logic to realise its total rubbish. We all know about big corporations and business power over governments,but the free energy and anti-gravity nonsense?!? gimme a break!.

I'm sorry Arksun, but you seem to fail yourself in using basic logic. Somebody who consistently believes in conspiracy theories without proof is unlikely to listen to your criticism. In that regard, it seems illogical for you to criticize him.

Of course, you can say that there's some kind of duty to dispel false beliefs, but that's a positive obligation which comes with its own logical self-contradictions, and with far more responsibility and liability that you seem willing to take on. Of course, you can say there's a duty but no responsibility, but then you're just bullying him because he likes to talk nonsense.

As far as I can see, people really need to stop knocking on Dead-eye or Icke, if they don't want to be a big hypocrite. I can think of absolutely nothing that needs to be said when some guy puts up his ideas on the internet. He can expect to be criticized for it, but usually it's just bullies doing that and not genuinely helpful people. Because nobody I know on this board (including myself), knows why or how to consistently apply logic. We just know what logic is and what it can do, and that's about it.

Here's my 'moral rules':Just because there is no null-hypothesis for a believer and there is one for a scientist, that doesn't mean the scientist gets to criticize the believer. He gets to ignore the belief, that is all.

the system consists of people. We imprison ourselves.

OOOH, btw Arksun and/or Axiomatic Badger, you guys seem to know a bit about so-called 'free' energy devices. I was curious, what's your opinion on this TEDx event (although I've probably mentioned this before):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1hLzQPio_8&feature=player_embedded

Rheinhold
25th Feb 2011, 12:38
Nikola Tesla and free energy? This is MY explanation about that.

He wanted to make a tower with a big-ass coil on top of it. Running a current throught the coil induces a magnetic field around it.
Now, if the guy across the big pond had a coil (which has to be tuned to work, of course) fitted to a decoder, I think N. Tesla had hoped that the magnetic field from his tower would be strong enough to induce a current in the coil of the other guy across the big pond. Now, if you would modulate that current to a signal, you would get that signal across the pond into the decoder there. That, in essence, is what he was asked to do when getting his funds for the project. Lorentz law would work that way, were it not that N. Tesla would need a very, very big source of energy to get such a vast magnetic field.

Why people think that is 'free energy', may be because if you would have a (rather small!) electrical application nearby N. Tesla's tower, and you would fit it with a coil (which should be tuned and made to do what it is supposed to) you can get a current to run your application because N. Tesla is having his magnetic field.
If N. Tesla would try to keep his magnetic field in the air for free, anyone within a certain radius of his tower would have, in principle, free energy. COST free energy, not some kind of lingering-around-the kosmos kind of 'free energy'. For as far as I know, N. Tesla was mostly into being a scientist, and not being spiritual or anything.

In short, letting a down-to-earth scientist pull your cart of fantasy stories is not a good idea at all.

Arksun
25th Feb 2011, 15:36
I'm sorry Arksun, but you seem to fail yourself in using basic logic. Somebody who consistently believes in conspiracy theories without proof is unlikely to listen to your criticism. In that regard, it seems illogical for you to criticize him.

Of course, you can say that there's some kind of duty to dispel false beliefs, but that's a positive obligation which comes with its own logical self-contradictions, and with far more responsibility and liability that you seem willing to take on. Of course, you can say there's a duty but no responsibility, but then you're just bullying him because he likes to talk nonsense.

I'm entitled to my opinion on the videos presented on this forum as much as anyone else :). So trying to educate someone to engage their brain in a more logical way is a bad thing?. Maybe you want to just see it as bullying, but that was never my intent and if it came across as bullying for bullying sake then I apologize.
A world where people are less succeptible to such things and more aware of how the real world actually works is no bad thing. Besides we're discussing here why we do or dont believe in things. No-ones obligated to read my particular posts either.

OOOH, btw Arksun and/or Axiomatic Badger, you guys seem to know a bit about so-called 'free' energy devices. I was curious, what's your opinion on this TEDx event (although I've probably mentioned this before):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1hLzQPio_8&feature=player_embedded

I absolutely LOVE the TED talks. But I'm referring to the proper TED talks, not this independant side spin off TEDxCharlotte where literally anyone can come and talk, including on occassion pseudo-scientists.

What you see in the vid is a metal ball moving about a lot in some plastic/glass cup sitting on your basic coil (only have his word there's no power) and then you see him holding the cup as he lifts it up and its still moving.

Conclusion, the surface of the bottom of the cup is slightly curved upwards towards its center, this causes the ball to continue bobbing about because its virtually impossible to hold your hand dead steady whilst slowly moving it away from the table. There is nothing special or magical about this, some toys use this very principle to keep something bobbing about. In fact if you have a glass in the kitchen which has a similar curved bottom you can try it yourself if you have any spare marbles about!.

Ask yourself this, if he was trying to prove that the ball was moving by itself, why did he not lift the cup onto a stable surface such as the table and just leave it there, thus at the very least ruling out visible exterior sources causing the movement such as a hand. Why did he feel the need to lift it up and continue walking away with an obviously unsteady hand. Because it wouldn't of moved otherwise of course!.

This is not a free energy source, this is primary school basic physics 101 wrapped up in a pseudo-science explanation :)

I mean honestly, some of these pseudo-scientists could learn a lot from magicians to make their 'experiments' a lot more convincing, because that one was just too obvious.

Dead-Eye
25th Feb 2011, 16:32
Nikola Tesla and free energy? This is MY explanation about that.

He wanted to make a tower with a big-ass coil on top of it. Running a current throught the coil induces a magnetic field around it.
Now, if the guy across the big pond had a coil (which has to be tuned to work, of course) fitted to a decoder, I think N. Tesla had hoped that the magnetic field from his tower would be strong enough to induce a current in the coil of the other guy across the big pond. Now, if you would modulate that current to a signal, you would get that signal across the pond into the decoder there. That, in essence, is what he was asked to do when getting his funds for the project. Lorentz law would work that way, were it not that N. Tesla would need a very, very big source of energy to get such a vast magnetic field.

Why people think that is 'free energy', may be because if you would have a (rather small!) electrical application nearby N. Tesla's tower, and you would fit it with a coil (which should be tuned and made to do what it is supposed to) you can get a current to run your application because N. Tesla is having his magnetic field.
If N. Tesla would try to keep his magnetic field in the air for free, anyone within a certain radius of his tower would have, in principle, free energy. COST free energy, not some kind of lingering-around-the kosmos kind of 'free energy'. For as far as I know, N. Tesla was mostly into being a scientist, and not being spiritual or anything.

Nikola Tesla was a genus and a great man. Sadly a lot of his stuff is misunderstood.

However, his idea, as I understand it. Is that above us, around us, exists something called ether space that can supply unlimited energy. The Tesla tower would use huge amounts of energy to create a transatlantic communication, but as a side benefit it would also tap into the ether and draw it's energy from that after it had gotten up to speed. Essentially allowing it to charge its own battery after it was turned on.

In short, letting a down-to-earth scientist pull your cart of fantasy stories is not a good idea at all.
Actually it's a great idea because I hardly doubt anyone here can explain to me how a Tesla tower works and what it's for, both of our explanations are insufficient. Also Tesla as a mad man, btw.

badhabitz
25th Feb 2011, 17:27
Tidal Power would be a great alternative to coal and gas.

qRUl1mJQHmc

There are many different designs but all harness the natural current of the ocean.

Was possible in the 60s.(probably much earlier) No fuel to put in, only maintenance cost once it is up and running.

If people REALLY wanted to save the planet, we would have started to make a much bigger change for the better in where we find our energy and how we use it.

I am currently looking up Tesla stuff again. Last I heard he discovered free energy but he was harrassed and his lab burnt down. I have not looked at him or his work in great detail. But I for one believe there are plenty of great energy sources out there that would improve everyones lives that is not being used. Why? You know why...

HAARP is a creation based upon his work. Then that is another whole story... we have not yet discussed here. I am no scientist but...

oZBSj9LbMFs

So there is one side that says HAARP is capable of creating earthquakes and volcanoes. Yes you can be sure that some people suspect certain weather events may have been triggered by this device. By HAARP. (check glowing clouds just before China Earthquake)

KKMTSDzU1Z4

Is this HAARP at work?

I don't know how but when people start throwing the words "weather control" and "mind control" about... it tends to alert my conspirometer. We have not even gone into the topic of space, the moon, 2012 and this whole Nibiru/Planet X crazyness... which some people say is the cause of all this recent weather/earthquake activity.

Here is to hoping for the best though peeps!

Arksun
25th Feb 2011, 17:55
KKMTSDzU1Z4

Is this HAARP at work?

Naa, you can relax on that one :) Thats simply ice crystal clouds, a well known established phenomenon that occurs in many places all round the world:

http://www.atoptics.co.uk/halo/cha2.htm
http://www.atoptics.co.uk/halo/crhal.htm
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Circumhorizontal_arc

Yay for the wonderful world of light polarisation, it gives us RealD 3D cinema :D

Tidal power is another source of energy to be explored definitely. We already have wind farms. Harnessing the heat from deep earth is becomming more popular too. They're drilling a very deep hole in the middle of Newcastle in the hope of pumping 80C heated water to the surface to heat several buildings.

The ultimate would be fusion power and I really hope we crack that one. Or perhaps some nano-quantum leap forward in solar panels to harness the suns energy more efficiently.

Dead-Eye
25th Feb 2011, 19:25
OK, I found this page:
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Joseph_Newman_Motor

One thing I feel is well worth noting is that all of the links under the "Skeptics" section lead to dead links on Yahoo services.

Arksun
25th Feb 2011, 20:16
OK, I found this page:
http://peswiki.com/index.php/Directory:Joseph_Newman_Motor

One thing I feel is well worth noting is that all of the links under the "Skeptics" section lead to dead links on Yahoo services.

As equally well worth noting the age of the links and also the fact that that site itself is pro-biased pseudo-science Tesla endorsing?.

I like these two youtube vids of the guy, really shows the kind of person he is when faced with a harmless straight forward question, he gets angry and insults the person asking the simple question:

Eh3Ub-e6sT8
JrYG86WekkY

Again putting aside the science aspect and just looking at it from a logical reasoning standpoint. If it really worked and the mans intention is to make money, a company would have already snapped it up and be generating huge amounts of electricity for the public, making insane amounts of money in the process from the so called free energy source. Joseph would be a billionare in a very short space of time.

And if Joseph's motivation is not money, but to just give free energy to the world, he would have released exact schematics of his machine to the world online on his own website. The machine thus would have already been built by people all round the world, sources confirming it worked and it would be headline news everywhere (this obviously has not happened).

In a way I kinda feel sorry for the guy, he looks desperate in his own little fantasy world sitting under a tent with a big ol spinning wheel machine and an audience of 10. But if it brings him some joy in the world then there's no harm in his little fantasy hobby I suppose :)

Rheinhold
25th Feb 2011, 22:05
Nikola Tesla was a genus and a great man. Sadly a lot of his stuff is misunderstood.

However, his idea, as I understand it. Is that above us, around us, exists something called ether space that can supply unlimited energy. The Tesla tower would use huge amounts of energy to create a transatlantic communication, but as a side benefit it would also tap into the ether and draw it's energy from that after it had gotten up to speed. Essentially allowing it to charge its own battery after it was turned on.

Actually it's a great idea because I hardly doubt anyone here can explain to me how a Tesla tower works and what it's for, both of our explanations are insufficient. Also Tesla as a mad man, btw.

Ah, there we are: the 'ether'. I am aware that there have been quite a few scientists who believe(d) in it. This 'ether' thing as Tesla believed (according to you. But I'll trust you on that one) was a hype around the time Tesla worked. An energy-filled something called 'ether' floating around us.
Too bad there is just so tiny little evidence for the existance of such 'ether'. The word ether, by the way, has found quite some use: in explaining the existance of ghosts, as the name of an anasthetic, in use with radiowaves and finally as this free-energy ether. But nevermind this intermezzo :)
The only evidence there seems to be about this ether is from this Newman motor, which isn't exactly thrilling me.
In a sense, everything is energy. Ask K^2 on the exact (quantum?) mechanics of it, but mass and energy are exchangable. But this Newman motor isn't exactly a nuclear reactor.
You know what? I think this 'ether' as you guys describe it, pretty much sounds like the 'dark matter' that is supposed to be in between the stars and solar systems for some odd reason. It works well in comics and video games, but I am not convinced of it at all.
No, my science teacher on the Dutch High-school equivalent I went to, had told about this éther' and how those scientists got mixed up in all that. He also explained that there was a reason why it is not printed in our textbooks: no proof, no evidence, no sound theories...
I, for one, would love to see a mathematical model explaining how Mr. newman (or a 'real' scientist for a change) thinks that this ether fits in our modern-day science. I hope that is not too much to ask from something that is known for over 100 years?

The tesla tower was not just a plan, it was already designed and its build already started. From the looks of the designs, it is a cement building with a metal spire on it. On top of the spire is a big metal mesh. Just look it up, it's called the Wardenclyffe tower.
The official reading goes that he tried to send electricity across the atlantic with this contraption. He conducted a lot of tests in Colorado Springs where he made a lamp to light up, whilst it was only powered by the coil it was attached to, which received a fluctuating magnetic field that was made by another coil, a nice stretch away. He tried to do the same thing with this wardenclyffe tower. He wasn't about to tap into the 'ether', but if the building got finished, he would have had some sort of telecommunication a good decade before Marconi achieved radio transmissions.

About tidal power: it is nice, as long as you live in Normandy, where the tide difference is about 10 meters. It certainly cannot be installed everywhere, let alone with equal success. And it is not new: France and few other countries already have tidal power generators (or coastline scenery destroyers with too little yield for the area they occupy).
Same thing with windmills: the bigger, the more efficient. But then you'll need worryingly big windmills all over the world if you want to have a constant energy source. And you'll be grumpy when the wind drops, that's for sure.
Same with solar energy. Great, because the sun shines for free. Not great, because making one solar cell is hurting the environment more then it will preserve. Its efficiency in terms of energy per area is not even near that of a powerplant (if you tile your roof with the most efficient type of solar cells, you might be able to run your PC on the energy, and maybe a washing machine in the summer) but when it gets cloudy, you better have a swimmingpool-sized battery, or you'll be grumpy again.
The only two real eco-friendly energy sources that I know off nowadays are: thermal powerplants and dams.

HAARP, DARPA, CIA, Illuminati, Bilderberg group, Skull & Bones... enough to write a book about, isn't it?
What I know is this: the US (and other countries) defense department is doing experiments no-one is allowed to know, because it will severe their position of strength that they think they have. This so-called 'mandatory' secrecy makes conspiratists very itchy indeed. But that doesn't make all those conspiracies true. Because there is so much secrecy from teh side of the government (because of national security purposes) those conspiracies are hard to prove right or wrong. As long as governments think that secrecy helps security, conspiracies will be some kind of religion where some folks believe in, not having any doubt, and some other people who really don't like them.

nakedhand
25th Feb 2011, 22:45
Alex Jones has some really good documentaries full of facts, but sometimes he over analyses things too much and I also dislike the fear mongering. Thanks for sharing.

Yes, his documentaries are full of assumptions and unsupported claims, and are constructed without any knowledge or regard for journalistic process.

Dead-Eye
26th Feb 2011, 08:24
In a way I kinda feel sorry for the guy, he looks desperate in his own little fantasy world sitting under a tent with a big ol spinning wheel machine and an audience of 10. But if it brings him some joy in the world then there's no harm in his little fantasy hobby I suppose :)

You heard the story that god told him to marry an 8 year old girl, yeah the guy is, umm, out there. However if he is liying that also means all the people who have replicated his motor and clam to have gotten over-unity are also lairs:

jaxvI69ZcdA
FDELb8JcI0Q
eCQlbWgHGLw

The nice thing is that this conspiracy is testable. Just build your own and try and run it on dead batteries.

Senka
26th Feb 2011, 09:29
Man, now way could three whole youtube videos ALL be lies! That's some hardcore logic right there.

My reaction to every dead-eye conspiracy in this thread:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvdf5n-zI14

Dead-Eye
26th Feb 2011, 09:46
This one is easy:
hkgyY47duCM

Kvltism
26th Feb 2011, 12:26
Saw this the other day. Quality rant:

n8WhT9BwpRs

Arksun
26th Feb 2011, 12:46
The nice thing is that this conspiracy is testable. Just build your own and try and run it on dead batteries.

Exactly!. I highly encourage you to go out and build one yourself, then you'll realise it does not output more energy than is put in it, no different to any other electric motor in that respect.

Dead-Eye
26th Feb 2011, 17:26
Exactly!. I highly encourage you to go out and build one yourself, then you'll realise it does not output more energy than is put in it, no different to any other electric motor in that respect.

I'm trying... but I've never been vary good at making normal electric motors, much less a over-unity motor. As of right now, I'm short a lot of copper wire, and I don't wanna buy it for two reasons. (One because money is the embodment of the slave system of the Illuminati, the other is that when the apocalypse happens it's better to have experience making one out of junk, because that's all you will have.) If I get it to work and it runs on dead batteries, I'll let you know.

Saw this the other day. Quality rant:

n8WhT9BwpRs

I like to think that Kei$ha is all the proof anyone would ever need of a conspiracy.

badhabitz
26th Feb 2011, 18:05
Donald Rumsfeld gets asked if he is a flesh eating Lizard from outer space.

lolz

dK8Y2nO_8TM

Jack Straw asked about Reptilians

sxBCBc0_d2M

funny thing is, their responses only add more fuel to the fire!

You gotta love these questions. Really put these people on their toes.

Dead-Eye
26th Feb 2011, 18:31
^^ I lol'ed!

badhabitz
26th Feb 2011, 19:17
Check this out...

hWnMReMXq5Q

Very basic mini Tesla Battery. But with the right materials. It could go much further.

So we can clone animals (you know they have cloned people somewhere), we can go to the moon, we can communicate with others all over the world via phone and internet yet we cannot develop clean, sustainable, abundant energy?? Come on people...

edit: here is another

LubSVJAmjg8

Rheinhold
27th Feb 2011, 22:33
I am so sorry to break the fun. :(

The lower video is easy to explain: he has stuck two metals into the wet soil. This then acts like a battery. Sorry, no free electricty from that video.
In the same way, you can get a current from putting a copper wire and a metal nail into an orange (it even works with apple), and close the circuit with a (very) light electrical application, like that small engines that you see running.

The first video, to me, shows parts of an electrical fence, with a wire conveniently attached to the wire that runs from pole to pole. This second wire can be seen running towards the twoo trees, and it ends out of sight.
Out of sight.
I am sorry, but that just looks like plain trickery. The voltage of 1.016 - 1.017 is also not really a revelation.
One possible explanation is that there is a high-voltage electrical mast running near. He stuck the two poles in a line with the electrical mast. Either that or there is something else steadily leaking, but there seems to be a voltage differentiation between the two poles of 1.0165 volts.
It is not too far fetched: when lightning strikes near you in the ground, and ypu are standing on the ground as well, the voltage of the lightning dissipates over distance. if your feet are far between, the voltage difference is bigger then when your feet are together. That is basically why a whole sheep floc can be wiped out by one lightningstrike that doesn't necessarily hit the floc in the middle.

I wonder where the tech for cold fusion went... crap, why did I just mention Fleischmann's hoax? :s

Deus_Ex_Machina
28th Feb 2011, 00:13
Okay, I guess I should contribute to this thread in a way that's at least somewhat on topic.

Okay, here goes. How's this for a conspiracy theory?

Below are some images of various historical figures in the form of paintings, a poster and a photo.

Napoleon
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5060/5484187471_836d0b3f17_m.jpg

Washington
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5099/5484187449_400a1881c6_m.jpg

Bartholdi
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5131/5484187417_7301966c39_m.jpg

Stalin
http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5257/5484186607_ff6c1c48a1_m.jpg

As you've no doubt noticed, all the historical figures are in the so-called "Napoleon" pose, or are they? Are they perhaps using a much older pose, even older than Napoleon himself?

This image was taken from a series of documents called Duncan's Masonic Ritual and Monitor (http://www.sacred-texts.com/mas/dun/index.htm), an alleged insiders guide to Freemasonry.

http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5177/5484186575_d3fe267015_m.jpg

The name of the image is "Sign of the Master of the Second Veil", an alleged signal used by high ranking Freemasons.

Could these historical individuals have been Freemasons? Perhaps. While nothing I've provided is in any way, shape or form conclusive, it is odd. Maybe the only Freemasons involved were the artists of the paintings. However, that doesn't explain that photo of Bartholdi, the designer of the pedestal for the Statue of Liberty.

Again, nothing I've provided here is conclusive, but it is interesting IMO. Anyway, I thought I'd pitch a conspiracy theory for the hell of it. It's not like we can discuss the inner workings of DXHR at the moment.

badhabitz
28th Feb 2011, 15:27
great catch :thumb:

I am completely sold on them being high ranking Freemasons. They have their hand signals and their secret handshakes. Once you know what to look out for, you can see it everywhere. Masonic Halls, Checkerboard Floors, all the politicians and people in high places. Interesting to note that it is the 33rd degree and over freemasons that are the ones to worry about. The others are just kept in the dark like the rest of us.

I am waiting for the deniers to tell us Freemasonry does not exist :rolleyes:

http://29.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l5kuix7ryl1qcgqs9o1_500.jpg

edit. Just wanted to add, that video of Alex Jones is a great rant from him. Loved it.

Arksun
28th Feb 2011, 22:06
I am waiting for the deniers to tell us Freemasonry does not exist :rolleyes:

Freemasonry does indeed exist, but even they're not stupid enough to think that a supposed secret signal is putting your hand under your jacket. Might as well ive just had a big sign hanging around their neck saying "IM A FREEMASON" it would have that same level of secrecy.

I dunno about you, but if I was a mason and wanted to send out a secret signal to people, I would do something a teeny weeny bit more subtle :)

Dead-Eye
1st Mar 2011, 05:12
Well this is... disturbing:

http://nesara.insights2.org/Monarch.html

The basic component of the Monarch program is the sophisticated manipulation of the child's mind to protect itself from extreme trauma by creating Multiple Personality Disorder. The most inhumane severe torture is used on children to create extensive MPD. Then the various alters [personalities) are found and programmed using state of the art mind-control.

The present day trauma-based mind-control is an outgrowth of practices that the Mystery Religions practiced in deep secrecy. Satanism has been alive and well for many centuries but has remained unexposed behind its religious fronts due to the ability of generational Satanists to create MPD (Multiple Personality Disorder). Many of the European kings were Satanists who had MPD. The royal families of Denmark, the Netherlands, Spain and England are all involved with the occult and Satanism. The Romanov family which had branches in Prussia and Russia was also deeply into the occult. An examination of the jewelry that the Romanov family had while they ruled Russia is an eye opener. Their jewelry was very occultic, even though they had a good Christian front for the public.

The most important duty of the Monarch slaves is to perpetuate the horrible secret satanic activity of the Illuminati. Much of the horrible deeds of the Illuminati would be impossible for a normal person to do, but someone who is Monarch programmed and who is so controlled that they will not even have the most common human feeling of self-preservation, these slaves can be gotten to do the evil dirty work. Bear in mind that 'snuff' films and other gross things are being made daily and Monarch slaves can help with this type stuff. Slaves are also used in the regular entertainment industry because they have no moral barriers to orders and because they have photographic memories to learn their lines. Slaves are used in professional, college and high school sports, such as baseball and basketball. Slaves are used in the military as hard core soldiers (and they can't be beat for suicide missions), and by the intelligence agencies as spies. Slaves are used for drug running, money laundering, prostitution, pornography and acting. The slaves are also good for shooting up people and places to insure stiff anti-gun legislation is enacted and that the public is scared and dysfunctional.

Edit: I bet JC was subjected to this kinda stuff. Explains his rugged personality.

JyarBS2AQss

Edit: OK heres my question, Google is suppose to be part of the whole Evil plot, yet it not just lets me find this stuff, it's almost helping me find it. Why? What's Google's game in all of this?

Edit:... what if I'm being coned into believing in the Illuminati? What if the lie is that the Illuminati is real? And all this stuff that almost proves there existence is the lie?

Kodaemon
1st Mar 2011, 07:02
Then you start realizing your paranoia is spinning out of control and contact a psychiatrist. Oh wait, they're probably evil!

chickenbrothel
1st Mar 2011, 07:36
I don't even really know where to start with this thread. So I won't. Oh wait, I just did. SNAP

Dead-Eye
1st Mar 2011, 08:22
Then you start realizing your paranoia is spinning out of control and contact a psychiatrist. Oh wait, they're probably evil!

I don't trust mental health professionals, it's like, lets make you healthy, based on whatever society feels is politically correct. :scratch: Society proves itself to be an idiot, so, why should I trust it? Why be a part of it? What's society got to do with my own personal pursuit of happiness?

I mean even in Batman: AA, a pure superhero flick, the lines between bad guys and the good guys became blurry when you dug a little deeper.

Deus Ex felt grounded because it was a reflection of that; our world is a void of moral compose. Their is no good or evil, right and wrong... Only some kinda delusion of whatever "religion" says, which the logical recognize as a fares because they know it doesn't apply to their life. This isn't practical, this isn't any kinda guide I can use to judge good and evil, this has no relevance on what I want to do, or what it takes to get there.

Maybe it's just me, but it seems logical to assume that a good reason so many people can't tell the difference between right and wrong is because evil has bathed this world in such blackness, no light can ever shine.

Kodaemon
1st Mar 2011, 08:26
Thanks for proving my point.

Senka
1st Mar 2011, 08:32
lol, Dead-Eye do you believe everything you read on the internet?

chickenbrothel
1st Mar 2011, 10:06
I hate conspiracy theorists. I think we should take all the conspiracy theorists and put 'em in like...camps or something; guarded camps with watchtowers and barbed wire fence. Or we should like start a one world government where no goddamed conspiracy theorist would be allowed to tread, and we'd start a North American Union and a new currency called the Amero, but the stupid conspiracy theorists would have to get Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chips installed just to make purchases and identify themselves, and we'd be able to track them via these RFID chips, so they'll be trapped on the grid. Or we should take all the conspiracy freaks to Area 51 to get anally probed all day.

Rheinhold
1st Mar 2011, 12:44
About the freemasonry... yes, it does exist.
The red lodge is the lodge that anyone can enter. It has three levels. All these people will ever get to know, is that there is an Architect and they should want the 'good' for the world, and live for the 'Architect'. They are to build the building of the masonic order, by the ideals of this 'Architect'. That is why they call themselves Freemasons, and this principle is portrayed as the piramid with the eye on top.
At this stage, it doesn't matter what religion you have. Christians, muslims, Hindu, atheists even... it doesn't really matter.

All info I have is about the traditional Scottish rite- masonry.
After these first three ranks, you enter the blue lodge. Here the rest of the ranks.
These people, up to level 33, get to know more and moer names of the 'Architect'. They are supposed to pursue the 'good', and it is possible to rank up, based upon your emrits, for society and the masonry community. Ranking up is an entire ritual. You will have to take oaths which basically run like: I will rather die in a horrible way then that I fail to <insert name here>. That name is a name of an entity in freemasonry, and with each higher rank you connect yourself through these oaths with the increasingly more powerful and important entities.
The upper three ranks get to know who this 'Architect' is. The names of the 'Architect' that are revealed are those of long-gone gods that are mentioned in the bible as false gods, worshipped by the heathens.
It will come as a no-brainer that any and all freemasons are actually worshipping Lucifer, and the goal of the freemasons is to prepare the world for his arrival.

They try to do that by setting up more and more binding laws, as soon as they are in a (political) position to do so.
This is less of a mystery or fantasy then you might want to believe: it is clearly stated in their handbooks and literature. All you need to do is dig it out.

Anyway, the gesture of putting your hand on your chest is one of the signs freemasons use. yet they only use it to identify themselves towards other freemasons, so it is quite unusual (I think) for them to be portrayed while making the gesture...

Yep, it is interesting and, I think, it is one of the few possible conspiracies that could be very, very real.

AxiomaticBadger
1st Mar 2011, 15:12
OOOH, btw Arksun and/or Axiomatic Badger, you guys seem to know a bit about so-called 'free' energy devices. I was curious, what's your opinion on this TEDx event (although I've probably mentioned this before)What's most telling imo is that he doesn't actually say anything. He revels in his ego for a bit and says that he can provide free-ish energy but he never actually says how; the entire presentation is him saying "I'm so smart. Seriously, Smart is what I am."
This one is easy: Yup, not free energy. Very elegant though, I approve.

@Rheinhold - Are you sure the first video isn't simply another lemon battery? I can't see why it couldn't be. I think the extra wire is simply for stability.

Newman motors work via voltage spikes. It comes down to that switch built in; when the switch breaks the circuit the ampage falls to zero and the voltage increases proportionally until power can no longer flow, and the voltage is what drives the motor. Thus they can extract the last few dregs of power from the battery. This can be seen on the oscilloscope in the Radiant Motor video.
The thing about voltage spikes is that they're very, very dangerous. They tend to be associated with fires, screaming, dogs and cats living together, that whole caboodle. So attaching a halfway decently charged battery to the circuit should be done with caution.

The beautiful thing about the Wardenclyffe Tower is that it didn't use magnetic fields, rather it used the earth and the atmosphere as actual conductor. This, incidentally, is the technology that HAARP is based on. The one where people are saying "Oh god it'll kill us all!"
God that video was annoying. Especially miss "humans are made of energy". And I loved the fact that that guy claims that a condutive path from the ionosphere to ground would make a super-lightning bolt where earlier in the same video they note that the ionosphere occasionally touches the ground. Not to mention all these cries of "they don't know what will happen!". Yes. That's the point.
Urg, sorry. Needed to get that out.
In any case, Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Wireless_System#World_Wireless_System) has the basics for the curious.
The Aether iirc didn't have anything to do with energy production, rather it was supposed to be the transparent, inert gas that filled the spaces between stars, planets ect. Don't quote me on that though.

The problem I have with conspiracies is that they, well, never seem worth the effort. At least not in the form that theorists give them. Consider the moon landing, would it be easier to fake the entire thing, and maintain the conspiracy in perpetuity, or shove a couple of men inside an underengineered tin can and cover up the health problems they came back with?
Likewise with your average "governmental control" conspiracy - the level of control proported by theorists is completely pointless.
I have no problem with believing in the illuminati, but any society with that kind of breadth doesn't need to dick around with world politics, it can just bypass them entirely.

To finish: this (http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/loadingreadyrun/2431-Decadent-Sports-League).

chickenbrothel
1st Mar 2011, 17:02
I have no problem with believing in the illuminati, but any society with that kind of breadth doesn't need to dick around with world politics, it can just bypass them entirely.

I would have to disagree with this. I'm not really going to get into what I believe (or do not believe) regarding the Illuminati and other conspiracy theories, but the fundamental notion that "a society with that kind of breadth" doesn't need politics, I have to immediately disagree with. The one thing that could still threaten their power would be the complete unified mobilization of the people. Genesis 11:6 And the LORD said, “Behold, they are one people, and they have all one language, and this is only the beginning of what they will do. And nothing that they propose to do will now be impossible for them." (I am not a Christian, by any means. I am an atheist. But this verse works beautifully here. After this section, God proceeds to actually scatter the people across the earth and divide their language to keep them from becoming too much of a threat. I think god describes the unified people here as becoming too much "like Us.") You see, these people are far outnumbered by us, and politics is the biggest tool used to keep us divided; keep us bickering and warring amongst ourselves; left wing, right wing, red, blue false paradigm bull**** (when it's usually all the same agenda being carried out in the end). Of course they need politics! Politics is poison. Have you ever noticed that people say that the two topics that can most quickly ruin friendships and family relationships are religion and politics? Politics is a very powerful, divisive tool. After all, "Divide and Conquer" is a very powerful and time tested strategy when people get in the way of political agendas.

Dead-Eye
1st Mar 2011, 17:09
^^ excellent points!

Thanks for proving my point.

Well, I have met some Therapist and they were OK, it's generally physiologist that bother me. The reality of the situation is that some people are in mental institutions because they know too much, but because physiologist are just highly educated institutionalized zombies, they can't see it. If you don't believe me, well I'm sorry, but it's true.

lol, Dead-Eye do you believe everything you read on the internet?
Only stuff that makes sense, ether by the research I already did, or personal experiences with the paranormal.

To finish: this (http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/loadingreadyrun/2431-Decadent-Sports-League).

Good times.

chickenbrothel
1st Mar 2011, 17:16
And by the way, AxiomaticBadger, my last post was not intended to be an attack against you. I completely accept and respect your opinion, but also felt the need to state my own. If there's anything I believe, it's that we should learn to accept each other and work toward a human race tolerant and accepting of our human brothers and sisters whatever the race, sex, or religious or philosophical outlook. If that last line totally made me sound like a hippie, so be it. lol. It's what I believe.

Rheinhold
1st Mar 2011, 19:28
And by the way, AxiomaticBadger, my last post was not intended to be an attack against you. I completely accept and respect your opinion, but also felt the need to state my own. If there's anything I believe, it's that we should learn to accept each other and work toward a human race tolerant and accepting of our human brothers and sisters whatever the race, sex, or religious or philosophical outlook. If that last line totally made me sound like a hippie, so be it. lol. It's what I believe.

...although I am a christian, I do respect your opinion.
I can go through the news and lay the book of Apocalypse right next to it, along with Daniel, and start checking the boxes... it would only annoy people, so I don't! :)

But one think I can't quite get, chicken: why would you like to put conspiratists in camps, whilst at the same time, you want to have all humans united, ultimately accepting everyone's thoughts and idea's? :scratch:

Oh, Axiomatic: I know iot could be just another 'lemon battery', but getting 1 volt from poles that far from eachother... I just suspect a powersource just behind the tree. :o
And about the PM (rom a while ago!) I still couldn't find enough time to answer it. Sorry! I will get to it, before DX:HR comes out, OK? :D

By the way, Dead-eye... you mention you have (had?) paranormal experiences... how do those fit into your strong belief for the 'free energy'? Is that connected to your belief in world-spanning conspiracies? I'd like to know the connection...

vault_overseer
1st Mar 2011, 20:42
I'll ready through this thread with few glasses of whisky one day

Rheinhold
1st Mar 2011, 21:51
I'll ready through this thread with few glasses of whisky one day

By all means, no! I think it will be more sobering when reading this thread when drinking three kegs of whisky - serial... :p

chickenbrothel
1st Mar 2011, 22:34
But one think I can't quite get, chicken: why would you like to put conspiratists in camps, whilst at the same time, you want to have all humans united, ultimately accepting everyone's thoughts and idea's? :scratch:

Ah, that was a bit of social satire/self parody. Just a bit of sarcasm (something people get used to with me). Of COURSE I don't wish to throw conspiracy theorists in camps, etc. If you look back through my post I was (what I thought to be cleverly, at the time - after having a few shots of whiskey) actually listing all of the things that conspiracy theorists read about and believe in, as possible things I would do to punish them. Kind of a little joke inside my head in which you would prove a conspiracy theorist right by inadvertently doing all of the things they thought were going to happen to them all along. lol. Ah, now I've revealed my strange sarcastic ways and must be silent. :) I like strange, sarcastic, social, self-satire stuff, if that makes any sense, and the idea of the ?paradox? of being so annoyed with conspiracy theorists (and believing them to be wrong) that you inadvertently prove them right by doing all the things to them they had always said would happen. :) I don't know. Kind of a long pretentious explanation for my little joke, but I didn't think people would take it seriously, especially being that it was so obviously over-cruel.

Oh, and Rheinhold, I completely respect your opinions as well. My entire family is fundamentalist Christian. I am sort of the "black sheep" in their perspective, "free thinker" in mine. It's all relative. But, that is just to say that, I greatly respect others' beliefs and do not discontinue doing so just because they differ from my own, and all I ever ask is the same in return, which you have already shown me. So thank you. Peace.

Dead-Eye
1st Mar 2011, 23:43
By the way, Dead-eye... you mention you have (had?) paranormal experiences... how do those fit into your strong belief for the 'free energy'?
I don't really know if this free energy stuff works but...

Is that connected to your belief in world-spanning conspiracies?
Yes, and...

I'd like to know the connection...
No.

I don't talk about such things on a public forum, you wouldn't believe me and there is absolutely nothing for me to win by talking about it. So, no personal information, however I will say that experiencing such an event lead me to deny it, pass it off as dreams or my imagination, shun people who did believe in it, and finally accept it in latter life when I decided to be more honest about the world and what I had seen with my own eyes. That was the life changer moment when I realized the Illuminati is real.

Things like occult practices, they seem fake to you, but to me, I'm fairly sure there is something to it. I talked to my dad once about magick and he said:

If people can use magick, why don't they rule the world?
Because, they do.

Gaunt88
2nd Mar 2011, 00:20
What's most telling imo is that he doesn't actually say anything. He revels in his ego for a bit and says that he can provide free-ish energy but he never actually says how; the entire presentation is him saying "I'm so smart. Seriously, Smart is what I am." Yup, not free energy. Very elegant though, I approve.

The beautiful thing about the Wardenclyffe Tower is that it didn't use magnetic fields, rather it used the earth and the atmosphere as actual conductor. This, incidentally, is the technology that HAARP is based on. The one where people are saying "Oh god it'll kill us all!"
God that video was annoying. Especially miss "humans are made of energy". And I loved the fact that that guy claims that a condutive path from the ionosphere to ground would make a super-lightning bolt where earlier in the same video they note that the ionosphere occasionally touches the ground. Not to mention all these cries of "they don't know what will happen!". Yes. That's the point.
Urg, sorry. Needed to get that out.
In any case, Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_Wireless_System#World_Wireless_System) has the basics for the curious.
The Aether iirc didn't have anything to do with energy production, rather it was supposed to be the transparent, inert gas that filled the spaces between stars, planets ect. Don't quote me on that though.

The problem I have with conspiracies is that they, well, never seem worth the effort. At least not in the form that theorists give them. Consider the moon landing, would it be easier to fake the entire thing, and maintain the conspiracy in perpetuity, or shove a couple of men inside an underengineered tin can and cover up the health problems they came back with?
Likewise with your average "governmental control" conspiracy - the level of control proported by theorists is completely pointless.

This man speaks the truth. There are so many inconsistancies in so many of these conspiracy videos.

He's also a LoadingReadyRun fan. He must be right :D

Clearly the (insert consiracy group) are trying to bring about ArMEGAddon (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr4_8q6XBvc)

Deus_Ex_Machina
2nd Mar 2011, 00:35

Yes, and...

No.

I don't talk about such things on a public forum, you wouldn't believe me and there is absolutely nothing for me to win by talking about it. So, no personal information, however I will say that experiencing such an event lead me to deny it, pass it off as dreams or my imagination, shun people who did believe in it, and finally accept it in latter life when I decided to be more honest about the world and what I had seen with my own eyes. That was the life changer moment when I realized the Illuminati is real.

Things like occult practices, they seem fake to you, but to me, I'm fairly sure there is something to it. I talked to my dad once about magick and he said:

Because, they do.

Since you seem persistent that the "paranormal" activity you've experienced is real, have you considered an alternative perspective (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theoretical_physics)?

Deus_Ex_Machina
2nd Mar 2011, 00:41
Clearly the (insert consiracy group) are trying to bring about ArMEGAddon (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr4_8q6XBvc)

http://stuff.orly.ch/img/blog/zomg-you-ve-won-internet.gif

mad_red
2nd Mar 2011, 03:00
@Rheinhold, those are some informative posts! :)

I'm entitled to my opinion on the videos presented on this forum as much as anyone else :). So trying to educate someone to engage their brain in a more logical way is a bad thing?. Maybe you want to just see it as bullying, but that was never my intent and if it came across as bullying for bullying sake then I apologize.
A world where people are less succeptible to such things and more aware of how the real world actually works is no bad thing. Besides we're discussing here why we do or dont believe in things. No-ones obligated to read my particular posts either.

That's very kind of you. No need to apologize because I was just speculating.

But your intentions don't seem to meet the means to succes. And I'm not surprised since for the life of me I can't find a logical reason why I should go around "knocking" anyone who happens to enjoy believing conspiracy theories. If I were to go knocking someone for being gullible, I wouldn't be displaying the logical properties I would so like others to have. This is a major criticism I have with most scientists, especially so-called skeptics: the measure of respect we show another person doesn't have to be related to the soundness of his mind or the validity of his theories. I've never encountered this idea of knocking the laymen in the science of ethics or anywhere else, except among scared politicians, arrogant lawyers, and inconsiderate doctors. Which is surprising because otherwise all the scientists I know are just a fine bunch.

I don't see anything bad in anything you said. It's just the irony of anyone suggesting a scientific or logical approach to conspiracy theories, without actually doing science or sustaining the logic.

I absolutely LOVE the TED talks. But I'm referring to the proper TED talks, not this independant side spin off
TEDxCharlotte where literally anyone can come and talk, including on occassion pseudo-scientists.

Yeah, love 'em too. I must have listened to a hundred of them. Proper ones, as you call 'em.

Conclusion, the surface of the bottom of the cup is slightly curved upwards towards its center, this causes the ball to continue bobbing about because its virtually impossible to hold your hand dead steady whilst slowly moving it away from the table.
Yeah, I can see how that's a possibility, but not how that's a conclusion.

Ask yourself this, if he was trying to prove that the ball was moving by itself, why did he not lift the cup onto a stable surface such as the table and just leave it there, thus at the very least ruling out visible exterior sources causing the movement such as a hand. Why did he feel the need to lift it up and continue walking away with an obviously unsteady hand. Because it wouldn't of moved otherwise of course!.

Because he wanted to see how far he could remove the ball from the coil? Again, I don't see fraud when it can also be poor methodology.

This is not a free energy source, this is primary school basic physics 101 wrapped up in a pseudo-science explanation :)

I mean honestly, some of these pseudo-scientists could learn a lot from magicians to make their 'experiments' a lot more convincing, because that one was just too obvious.
You seem very certain of yourself, but I'm not so sure yet, since this is not the only material presented online. Thank you very much for taking a look, Arksun. :) I appreciate it very much, because I know how the mailboxes of prominent scientists overrun with so much crap, fraud and snake-oil, sometimes on a daily basis.

Freemasonry does indeed exist, but even they're not stupid enough to think that a supposed secret signal is putting your hand under your jacket. Might as well ive just had a big sign hanging around their neck saying "IM A FREEMASON" it would have that same level of secrecy.

I dunno about you, but if I was a mason and wanted to send out a secret signal to people, I would do something a teeny weeny bit more subtle :)

Now this here does make a lot of sense to me. I would propose that if they were Freemasons, and if the pose does hold secrets in some way, and if they did expect their signals to be exposed to the public (as they reasonably would), then there must be esoteric as well as and exoteric knowledge related to their signals. The pose must convey one thing to the general audience (such as well exoteric meanings of the as-above-so-below pose of Baphoment and Washington), while it conveys another thing to those privy to the esoteric meaning.

What effort? I don't see any effort in running the world - humans are already running the world. I don't see the effort of maintaining the illusion of moon-landing if you have a couple of obedient astronauts and filmcrew (although I do have other problems with the moon-landing conspiracy theories) I'm having trouble following how you measure this kind of thing.

In fact I would argue that anything we can think of, they can think of better. For example, this guy rys2sense was commenting how the CIA could never be behind the Egypt unrest, because they've spent a fortune keeping Mubarak in power. Well, if I and thousands of other could predict that country heading into trouble and most specifically with the rise of food prices, so can the CIA. I've never seen any empirical evidence of conspiracy theories being false because elites or governments are too stupid, lazy or incompetent. A government that chooses to be 'incompetent' - ie. get paid for doing nothing with no liability.

Dead-Eye
2nd Mar 2011, 04:04
So Madonna is the Illuminati high priestess? Dose that mean she is a programed slave or a high level Sorceress? Dose she have MPD on purpose by her own will? If you watch her music videos with the understanding that every time she says "you" she is referring to the anti-christ her songs make way too much sense:

cAVx9RKaLPU
pufec0Hps00

badhabitz
2nd Mar 2011, 16:49
Jay Z responds to allegations!

hucn-MBAdEE

He sounds like he is about to cry...

He been caught out...

Just found this...

_WF9fEJwBpg&feature=related

I don't know about you guys but i don't pose for photos with one hand in my jacket and i don't wear hidden symbols on the inside of my company made clothes...

Rheinhold
2nd Mar 2011, 19:17
Ah, that was a bit of social satire/self parody. Just a bit of sarcasm (something people get used to with me). Of COURSE I don't wish to throw conspiracy theorists in camps, etc. If you look back through my post I was (what I thought to be cleverly, at the time - after having a few shots of whiskey) actually listing all of the things that conspiracy theorists read about and believe in, as possible things I would do to punish them. Kind of a little joke inside my head in which you would prove a conspiracy theorist right by inadvertently doing all of the things they thought were going to happen to them all along. lol. Ah, now I've revealed my strange sarcastic ways and must be silent. :) I like strange, sarcastic, social, self-satire stuff, if that makes any sense, and the idea of the ?paradox? of being so annoyed with conspiracy theorists (and believing them to be wrong) that you inadvertently prove them right by doing all the things to them they had always said would happen. :) I don't know. Kind of a long pretentious explanation for my little joke, but I didn't think people would take it seriously, especially being that it was so obviously over-cruel.

Oh, and Rheinhold, I completely respect your opinions as well. My entire family is fundamentalist Christian. I am sort of the "black sheep" in their perspective, "free thinker" in mine. It's all relative. But, that is just to say that, I greatly respect others' beliefs and do not discontinue doing so just because they differ from my own, and all I ever ask is the same in return, which you have already shown me. So thank you. Peace.

What whisky can do to a sound piece of sarcasm... lengthens it, twists it, aplifies it... I have to admit it would be comical to do what you proposed. :D
And 'free thinking' is not so much equal to 'thinking for yourself instead of copying what others say'. I'd like to be called the second option on that.
Some of my best friends are atheist, or at least self-proclaimed bleievers in 'somethingness'. So yeah, peace. :flowers:

Yes, and...

No.

Because, they do.

I respect it if you don't like to talk about it. Paranormal events tend to hit you somewhere deep.
Don't get em wrong, I would be the last guy to deny paranormal activity. It is proven that a lot of those public magicians are just a hoax, but one must not make the mistake that ALL magic is a joke, or can be explained with science in some sort of way.
And you can always PM me... :)

@Rheinhold, those are some informative posts! :)

Thank you. Glad the effort was not in vain.

Let me give one other take on another conspiracy: the Bilderberg group.

Well, I don't think it is THAT special, really. The first Bilderberg conference was set up by Prince Bernhard van Oranje Nassau, in a hotel in Holland named De Bilderberg (Hence the name of the group).
He invited all the powerful men that were running the oil business, America and some big weapon- and medicine factories.
No press or other people were invited, but rather barred. Barely any information about what is being discussed ever reaches the public, because it is well shielded from teh outside, and insiders are keeping their mouth shut well.
Now, few people who attended, actually did open up. It is said that they are planning what is supposed to happen with the (western) world in the next 10 years. It could be just a nice way to sinq their countries, but others say they have much darker plans.
For example, it is rumoured that when the Mexican flu broke out, the sudden rush on vaccines and Tamiflu were insinuated by members of the bilderberg group, in order to egt some more money in their medical factory friends. It is notable that the factory that makes the vaccine, the factory that makes Tamiflu and the factory that has a seat in the bilderberg group, is the same one...
But I don't know if this 'conspiracy' is one to worry about. On their own, they can hardly do anything. They are as powerful as the people they represent.

It would be funny though, to check what the percentage of Freemasons is in the Bilderberg group. Its members ARE known, at least for the better part.

badhabitz
2nd Mar 2011, 19:50
Know the enemy

THE SECRET COVENANT

An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their
perception.

Those who will see it will be thought of as insane.

We will create separate fronts to prevent them from seeing the
connection between us.

We will behave as if we are not connected to keep the illusion alive.
Our goal will be accomplished one drop at a time so as to never bring
suspicion upon ourselves. This will also prevent them from seeing
the changes as they occur.

We will always stand above the relative field of their experience
for we know the secrets of the absolute.

We will work together always and will remain bound by blood and
secrecy. Death will come to he who speaks.

We will keep their lifespan short and their minds weak while
pretending to do the opposite.

We will use our knowledge of science and technology in subtle
ways so they will never see what is happening.

We will use soft metals, aging accelerators and sedatives in
food and water, also in the air.

They will be blanketed by poisons everywhere they turn.

The soft metals will cause them to lose their minds. We will
promise to find a cure from our many fronts, yet we will
feed them more poison.

The poisons will be absorbed trough their skin and mouths,
they will destroy their minds and reproductive systems.

From all this, their children will be born dead, and we will conceal
this information.

The poisons will be hidden in everything that surrounds them,
in what they drink, eat, breathe and wear.

We must be ingenious in dispensing the poisons for they
can see far.

We will teach them that the poisons are good, with fun images
and musical tones.

Those they look up to will help. We will enlist them to
push our poisons.

They will see our products being used in film and
will grow accustomed to them and will never know
their true effect.

When they give birth we will inject poisons into the blood
of their children and convince them its for their help.

We will start early on, when their minds are young, we will
target their children with what children love most, sweet
things.

When their teeth decay we will fill them with metals
that will kill their mind and steal their future.

When their ability to learn has been affected,
we will create medicine that will make them sicker and cause other
diseases for which we will create yet more medicine.

We will render them docile and weak before us by our power.

They will grow depressed, slow and obese, and when they
come to us for help, we will give them more poison.

We will focus their attention toward money and material goods
so they many never connect with their inner self. We will distract
them with fornication, external pleasures and games so they may
never be one with the oneness of it all.

Their minds will belong to us and they will do as we say.
If they refuse we shall find ways to implement mind-altering technology
into their lives. We will use fear as our weapon.

We will establish their governments and establish opposites within.
We will own both sides.

We will always hide our objective but carry out our plan.

They will perform the labor for us and we shall prosper from their toil.

Our families will never mix with theirs. Our blood must be pure
always, for it is the way.

We will make them kill each other when it suits us.

We will keep them separated from the oneness by dogma and religion.

We will control all aspects of their lives and tell them what to think and how.

We will guide them kindly and gently letting them think they are guiding
themselves.

We will foment animosity between them through our factions.

When a light shall shine among them, we shall extinguish it by ridicule,
or death, whichever suits us best.

We will make them rip each other's hearts apart and kill their own children.

We will accomplish this by using hate as our ally, anger as our friend.

The hate will blind them totally, and never shall they see that from their
conflicts we emerge as their rulers. They will be busy killing each other.

They will bathe in their own blood and kill their neighbors for as long
as we see fit.

We will benefit greatly from this, for they will not see us, for they
cannot see us.

We will continue to prosper from their wars and their deaths.

We shall repeat this over and over until our ultimate goal is
accomplished.

We will continue to make them live in fear and anger
though images and sounds.

We will use all the tools we have to accomplish this.

The tools will be provided by their labor.

We will make them hate themselves and their neighbors.

We will always hide the divine truth from them, that we are all one.
This they must never know!

They must never know that color is an illusion, they must always
think they are not equal.

Drop by drop, drop by drop we will advance our goal.

We will take over their land, resources and wealth to exercise total
control over them.

We will deceive them into accepting laws that will steal the little
freedom they will have.

We will establish a money system that will imprison them forever,
keeping them and their children in debt.

When they shall ban together, we shall accuse them of crimes and present a
different story to the world for we shall own all the media.

We will use our media to control the flow of information and their sentiment
in our favor.

When they shall rise up against us we will crush them like insects, for
they are less than that.

They will be helpless to do anything for they will have no weapons.

We will recruit some of their own to carry out our plans, we will promise them
eternal life, but eternal life they will never have for they are not of us.

The recruits will be called "initiates" and will be indoctrinated to believe
false rites of passage to higher realms. Members of
these groups will think they are one with us never knowing the truth.
They must never learn this truth for they will turn against us.

For their work they will be rewarded with earthly things and great titles,
but never will they become immortal and join us, never will they receive
the light and travel the stars.

They will never reach the higher realms, for the killing of their own kind
will prevent passage to the realm of enlightenment. This they will never know.

The truth will be hidden in their face, so close they will not be able to focus
on it until its too late.

Oh yes, so grand the illusion of freedom will be, that they will never know they
are our slaves.

When all is in place, the reality we will have created for them will own them.
This reality will be their prison. They will live in self-delusion.

When our goal is accomplished a new era of domination will begin.

Their minds will be bound by their beliefs, the beliefs we have established
from time immemorial.

But if they ever find out they are our equal, we shall perish then. THIS THEY
MUST NEVER KNOW.

If they ever find out that together they can vanquish us, they will take action.

They must never, ever find out what we have done, for if they do, we shall
have no place to run, for it will be easy to see who we are once the veil has
fallen. Our actions will have revealed who we are and they will hunt us down
and no person shall give us shelter.

This is the secret covenant by which we shall live the rest of our present
and future lives, for this reality will transcend many generations and life
spans.

This covenant is sealed by blood, our blood. We, the ones who from
heaven to earth came.

This covenant must NEVER, EVER be known to exist. It must NEVER, EVER
be written or spoken of for if it is, the consciousness it will spawn will release
the fury of the PRIME CREATOR upon us and we shall be cast to the depths
from whence we came and remain there until the end time of infinity itself.

I read this many years ago... not nice reading is it?? SO..........

If they exist...

We must stop them...

Now do you realise why some people can get passionate about this stuff now?

It is called SAVING THE WORLD :cool:

www.unveilingthem.com <---- this may or may not be on target, it is where i first came across that message. This site states however the message was first found on another site.

crazy crazy crazy

no fear!

peace and love!

AxiomaticBadger
2nd Mar 2011, 21:03
I would have to disagree with this. I'm not really going to get into what I believe (or do not believe) regarding the Illuminati and other conspiracy theories, but the fundamental notion that "a society with that kind of breadth" doesn't need politics, I have to immediately disagree with. The one thing that could still threaten their power would be the complete unified mobilization of the people.

The manipulation of political policy is only worthwhile when subject to those policies, and if you have a strong enough power base and access to sufficient resources then being subject to those policies becomes essentially optional. The sad fact of the matter is that if you have enough money then you can do pretty much whatever you want, and an illiminati level conspiracy would have nigh infinite funds thanks to the wonder of electronic banking.
Even if a specific policy were to be formulated that would endanger one or more of the illuminati's activities they can simply throw money at it till it goes away, or worst case use illegal means and bribery to keep it going despite governmental pressure.
Could we all band together and drive them out? Sure, if we ever manage to establish them as a clear, defined target. But it's the media that controls public perception. So if the illuminati has any control over the media then they can easily disperse suspicion, provide false targets or simply alter public perception so that thier acts seem, well, normal. Seed conspiracy theorists with false information and half-truths and you're gold; you'll never be able to filter the actual conspiracies from the dross.
Oh, Axiomatic: I know iot could be just another 'lemon battery', but getting 1 volt from poles that far from eachother... I just suspect a powersource just behind the tree. :o
And about the PM (rom a while ago!) I still couldn't find enough time to answer it. Sorry! I will get to it, before DX:HR comes out, OK? :DAhhh, misunderstood. :)
No rush with the pm, just figured you were busy :)
Either that or I'd forgotten to actually post it (got it as a text file). It didn't go into my sent items folder again.
What effort? I don't see any effort in running the world - humans are already running the world. I don't see the effort of maintaining the illusion of moon-landing if you have a couple of obedient astronauts and filmcrew (although I do have other problems with the moon-landing conspiracy theories) I'm having trouble following how you measure this kind of thing.
Astronaughts, filmcrew, mission crew, area for filming, keeping the entire thing under wraps despite the resources required, keeping everyone involved under surveillance in case they decide to blab, and above all faking the reams of physical and documentation.
Consider, if they want to fake it they still needed to design, and likely build, a lander capable of taking the astronaughts to the moon and back if they want it to stand up to any kind of scrutiny, which was inevitable thanks to foreign relations at the time.
So, we have a lander capable of taking men to the moon, astronaughts trained as though they could go to the moon, and a mission control team capable of taking people to the moon.
... And then they didn't go? At that point there's no reason not to go any more.

The CIA being behind egypt I could actually believe because destabilising countries is spooning easy, especially in dictatorships where you have someone to blame for your country's faults.

chickenbrothel
2nd Mar 2011, 23:01
The manipulation of political policy is only worthwhile when subject to those policies

Wrong. It's also worthwhile when the slaves that keep you in power are subject to those policies. As far as those in control are concerned, it's not so much about being subject to those policies as it is about using those policies as a tool for control.

EDIT: And what a sweet tool it is. It's how they got where they are; why would they disregard it now, when it's so easy to manipulate? Besides, have you ever considered the fact that it's not even about money anymore? Money is nothing; money is just paper.

Dead-Eye
3rd Mar 2011, 07:18
They're gonna lose. Not just because the "I am god" realization has come to a lot of people now, but also because their god has obviously set it up so that 'he' can use 'them' as the enemy to unite the world under.

I wonder if they are even aware that all their satanic reticules are really accomplish is giving us (The people) a reason to hate them. We might even applaud when the anti-christ rips their heads off on T.V because we will be so mad we won't even be able to comprehend forgiveness in the moment.

These people are really kinda dumb.

Also, while were on the subject, those underground bunkers that they are using to keep everyone hush hush, because they have a magic ticket when the apocalypse happens? All I have to say about that is, seems like a really bad idea to lock yourself away underground with the most evil and disgusting people on the planet, with all sorts of fun experiments they have planned for you. Ever here of a game called Bioshock? Well, that's probably what life is going to be like down there, but only for the strong because the weak will die off quickly. Once the upper class realize they're the new lower class, it's going to be all out civil war down there.

Rheinhold
3rd Mar 2011, 09:32
.Ahhh, misunderstood. :)
No rush with the pm, just figured you were busy :)
Either that or I'd forgotten to actually post it (got it as a text file). It didn't go into my sent items folder again.

Nah, I did get your last message, but Ill try not to forget to send yoour last message along with my reply... as soon as I HAVE my reply finished... ;)

They're gonna lose. Not just because the "I am god" realization has come to a lot of people now, but also because their god has obviously set it up so that 'he' can use 'them' as the enemy to unite the world under.

I wonder if they are even aware that all their satanic reticules are really accomplish is giving us (The people) a reason to hate them. We might even applaud when the anti-christ rips their heads off on T.V because we will be so mad we won't even be able to comprehend forgiveness in the moment.

These people are really kinda dumb.

Also, while were on the subject, those underground bunkers that they are using to keep everyone hush hush, because they have a magic ticket when the apocalypse happens? All I have to say about that is, seems like a really bad idea to lock yourself away underground with the most evil and disgusting people on the planet, with all sorts of fun experiments they have planned for you. Ever here of a game called Bioshock? Well, that's probably what life is going to be like down there, but only for the strong because the weak will die off quickly. Once the upper class realize they're the new lower class, it's going to be all out civil war down there.

Two things:
1-the notion of people cheering when anti-christ will kill the 'leaders' we have grown to hate, just sparks me into thinking that at the time he is decapitating those 'leaders', people will be blind to his identity, and start honoring him because he killed those 'leaders'. It could be... It is just speculation because it hasn't happened yet, but it's not dumb to keep your eyes open for such.
2-I chuckled at you mentioning Bioshock. I know, you use the situation that is displayed in that game as a some kind of metaphor as to how it could be underground when that ***** breaks out, but it is just a game. You, mentioning experiments 'they' will have in store for the people who seek refuge in such bunkers, just smells like you have played FallOut a bit too much. :)

There is one point that stands out, I think: you must not settle your thrust on humans.
Not when it comes to politics, ruling, that kind of stuff

badhabitz
3rd Mar 2011, 14:19
No one has anything to say about Jay Z? or the Facebook dude?

I will get paranoid and think my posts are not showing up for you guys. I have been censored...no really, someone reply to me :D