PDA

View Full Version : Johnny got his gun.

Aegrim
8th Feb 2011, 12:27
In the newest trailer in the "reborn"/augmenting scene, does Adam have a large section of his head just scooped out?

I know his forehead has some kind of logo in it, but it all looks like it's still a human forehead just with a dint in it and not all been completely replaced.
I also guess this means his sunglasses lenses go into his head, blergh the thought of it's giving me headaches.

Irate_Iguana
8th Feb 2011, 12:38
In the newest trailer in the "reborn"/augmenting scene, does Adam have a large section of his head just scooped out?

No. You are looking at the breath mask that they put over his face. His head is much lower on the table and obscured by environmental clutter.

I also guess this means his sunglasses lenses go into his head, blergh the thought of it's giving me headaches.

Yes, his glasses retract into his head. We've known that for quite a while.

Aegrim
8th Feb 2011, 13:34
No. You are looking at the breath mask that they put over his face. His head is much lower on the table and obscured by environmental clutter.

His head would have to be tilted right back for that, It looks in proportion to be his chin with his face scooped out.

Spyhopping
8th Feb 2011, 13:42
You can see his mouth and nose if you look at the right end of the mask.

Aegrim
8th Feb 2011, 13:47
Ah yes you're correct.

edit - nm cba.

sonicsidewinder
8th Feb 2011, 17:51
Janie's Got a Gun

MaxxQ1
8th Feb 2011, 18:29
The Homecoming Queen Has Got A Gun

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nonVj7odbmU

Spyhopping
8th Feb 2011, 18:57
I hate to be sensible, but this thread is completely pointless now.

MaxxQ1
9th Feb 2011, 06:50
I hate to be sensible, but this thread is completely pointless now.

Yep, it sure is! :D