PDA

View Full Version : New Arkahm City Screenshot!

HamillJokerFan
6th Feb 2011, 21:16
http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/hs038.snc6/166889_186330764732757_140262999339534_482247_5553344_n.jpg

The Comedian
6th Feb 2011, 21:22
Old but I still like it.

HellfireBat
6th Feb 2011, 22:53
Do I have to say it?

KnightHero
7th Feb 2011, 03:34
Do I have to say it?

I will.

.......................THESE ARE NOT NEW!!!!!!!

Batman The Trailer Hunter
7th Feb 2011, 05:41
In b4 deh cloze

Batmobile
7th Feb 2011, 11:03
I will.

.......................THESE ARE NOT NEW!!!!!!!

Just because most of us have seen these before doesn't mean everyone has. Yes they were in game informer but not everyone has a subscription to the mag. Not to mention it is an American based magazine. So they are probably new to some. And the new high res versions make things much clearer and easier to pick out the clues and other details otherwise missed in the smaller version in the magazine. Not trying to bust your balls (or twist your nipples lol) but I'm sure the people who haven't seen the rereleased pics yet appreciate these posts.

Scarecrow007
7th Feb 2011, 12:18
Am I the only one with a déj* vu felling?

Batman The Trailer Hunter
7th Feb 2011, 14:27
Just because most of us have seen these before doesn't mean everyone has. Yes they were in game informer but not everyone has a subscription to the mag. Not to mention it is an American based magazine. So they are probably new to some. And the new high res versions make things much clearer and easier to pick out the clues and other details otherwise missed in the smaller version in the magazine. Not trying to bust your balls (or twist your nipples lol) but I'm sure the people who haven't seen the rereleased pics yet appreciate these posts.

If you join the fb page which is accessable to everyone there is hardly a need for this, considering we have posted scans of every magazine time and time again

Argel319
7th Feb 2011, 15:03
Do I have to say it?

No, I shall.
It's Arkham. Not Arkahm.

Nemesis296
8th Feb 2011, 13:25
If you join the fb page which is accessable to everyone there is hardly a need for this, considering we have posted scans of every magazine time and time again

I just had to comment on this. Not everyone is on Facebook either. If it's not new, just don't comment on it. It will obviously seem new to the people who haven't seen it, and that will prevent the thread from being clogged with '...srsly...this is old' posts.

Not to sound annoyed, but not everyone here subscribes to fan sites and facebook pages for everything these days. Some people like to come here and check for new information. Since I've never seen this picture posted on here before, I don't see why there's anything wrong with having it here.

As for the picture, I wonder how they are going to incorporate encounters like this into the game. My thoughts race to the Zsasz encounter in Arkham Asylum, but you had to stay hidden or Dr. Young would be killed. Seems that there probably would have to be more options in terms of gameplay actions when dealing with hostage situations. What exactly those methods are though, I can't be certain.

JackWinz
8th Feb 2011, 14:38
...And even if you think it's new, post it in the screenshot thread, that's what it's for.

Matches Malone
8th Feb 2011, 14:55
Or in its initial, equally unnecessary, duplicate thread.
http://forums.eidosgames.com/showthread.php?t=116398

HamillJokerFan
13th Feb 2011, 00:29
I apologize. I didn't know it was previously posted.

thedarknight2016
13th Feb 2011, 05:00
I apologize. I didn't know it was previously posted.

UNACTEPABLE!!!! LOOK BEFORE POSTNG!!!:mad2::mad2:Lmao Just kidding. Your human,and a general rule of thumb for humans is that we make mistakes.:D