PDA

View Full Version : Possable glitch, cannot move......

CCTzer
19th Aug 2012, 00:37
So I rush in to shinra HQ with my crew, everything is going great.I signal Barret & Tifa silently pass the pillars up to lvl 60, talk to this dude about fixing something in the building. He gives me a key card to lvl 62 (I think), So we take the elevator up. Get off the elevator, and then by accident I try to access the eleveator again.... and thats is it..... I cannot move anymore, but the music is still playing and I can access the menues and can toggel the help markers on and off.... here is a pic of where i was when i got stuck.........

img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Ocanar/F... (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v248/Ocanar/FF7_EN2012-08-1900-20-56-93.jpg)

Just a heads up....

now I have to do it all over.... :(

TheBeaunLord
4th Sep 2012, 16:37
Happened to me just now, no idea what to do except like you said start over......Thanks square for pushing square objects into folks circles for the last quarter century....

CCTzer
4th Sep 2012, 16:59
Thought I was the only one... yea, and after that I got paranoid and just started taking the stairs/saving a lot more... After I got that key card I made myself go all the way back down just to save...