PDA

View Full Version : Square Enix?

Cristiavano
31st Jan 2011, 23:38
Hopefully this doesn't get me banned(if there is such a thing in the forums) but why did Square Enix aqquire Eidos? I know its old news but i never really found the answer on the web. Just say not answerable if its a secret business thing :/

Danielsun_
1st Feb 2011, 00:33
You won't get banned for asking a question like that, nor is it a secret business thing, pure and simple Eidos was losing money square Enix had alot so they bought the company i could explain it more but I'm on my iPhone ATM so I can't :p

Cristiavano
1st Feb 2011, 13:06
You won't get banned for asking a question like that, nor is it a secret business thing, pure and simple Eidos was losing money square Enix had alot so they bought the company i could explain it more but I'm on my iPhone ATM so I can't :p

Aw poor eidos

Kinvaras
1st Feb 2011, 16:43
I hope I dont get banned for this but...

I thing square enix got pretty bad campared to when it still was squaresoft.

The games squaresoft published were much superior than to squareenix

and they abandoned so many loved series, and projects that were in progress, and now will be forgotten forever...

mad825
2nd Feb 2011, 16:39
Capitalism.

This is what happens, corporate companies get big then try to get even bigger. The most effective and quickest way of getting bigger when you have got a wealth of money at your disposal is to buy (or own majority of the shares) of dying/smaller companies which in turn you get all of their resources, intellectual property rights and their debts

GoranAgar
2nd Feb 2011, 16:51
Hopefully this doesn't get me banned...

I hope I dont get banned for this ...
What's up with that? :scratch: Is there anything going on here that I am missing?

KoolKat_EF
2nd Feb 2011, 21:47
lol, it's all a big secret. :rasp:

Kinvaras
3rd Feb 2011, 15:15
What's up with that? :scratch: Is there anything going on here that I am missing?

We are simply scared of being devoured by the big monster of capitalism that lurks in the shadows observing our very action

Cristiavano
3rd Feb 2011, 21:01

oh noes the end boss is here :O:eek:

PoorBison
3rd Feb 2011, 23:33
oh noes the end boss is here :O:eek:Yeah, you've really done it now. There's no way to avoid your impending doom. :lol:

Pietras
4th Feb 2011, 04:37
We are simply scared of being devoured by the big monster of capitalism that lurks in the shadows observing our very action

Squeenix's too busy fixing that FFXIV mess to have time to lurk on Eidos boards.

Kinvaras
6th Feb 2011, 16:15
Squeenix's too busy fixing that FFXIV mess to have time to lurk on Eidos boards.

That's what they want us to think........

yeah right, like if they are actually fixing anything

phantomfox
25th May 2011, 13:03
know what nvm

Lady_Of_The_Vine
25th May 2011, 15:31
know what nvm

Normally, I would delete a post like yours as it doesn't really say anything, does it? But I've merged into existing discussion thread instead.

Natla
26th May 2011, 06:21
Isn't finding threads that say something new on a games forum with no new game yet a bit of a challenge? :D