PDA

View Full Version : Fullscreen Camera Effects appear not to be working...

Stales89
24th Jan 2011, 07:12
I know a lot of people out there prefer the game without all the on-screen effects and camera glitching etc... but I have never been able to experience this...

I bought the game as a retail disc, installed through Steam and play on the highest settings. All works fine apart from what I have mentioned... DESPITE the option being turned on...

I have no idea what to do? I have tried re-installing the game... downloading direct from Steam and still nothing.

I am using Windows 7, 2gb RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo and an ATI Radeon HD series card... not sure on the number but its late 2007. (And yes I have updated all the drivers.)

If this is fixable I will be extremely grateful.

Cheers x :thumb:

ohitspatty
26th Jan 2011, 07:24
The rescue team is not coming.

Eidos Support
27th Jan 2011, 11:52
Please upload your dxdiag and misnfo files to a file-sharing website and link to them in this thread. You can also email them to us directly at: techsupport@eidos.co.uk

[MSinfo]

- Click on the Windows icon located by default in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
- In the "Start Search" field, type in MSINFO32
- Press Enter. This will start the MS System Information Utility
- Once the Microsoft System Information window appears, click System Summary on the left-hand side and make sure it is highlighted.
- At the top of the window, click File and select Save.
- When the Save As window appears, choose to save the file to the Desktop.
- Enter the name as MSINFO, then click the Save button.
- Attach this file to your reply, or email.

[Dxdiag]

- Click on the Windows icon located by default in the lower left-hand corner of the screen.
- In the "Start Search" field, type in DxDiag.
- Press Enter. This will start the DxDiag utility.
- Once the DirectX Diagnostic Tool appears, click on the Save All Information button at the bottom.
- When asked to where to save the file to, click on the drop-down box next to Save in and select Desktop.
- In File Name box towards the bottom, then name DxDiag.txt should appear. Leave this as is and click on the OK button.
- Click the Exit button to exit the DirectX Diagnostic Tool.
- On the Desktop, there should be a file name DxDiag or DxDiag.txt. If there is no file with this name, please repeat the steps above and make sure to save the file to the Desktop.
- Attach this file to your reply, or email.

Stales89
7th Feb 2011, 01:26
DxDiag: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=B1QYSM1P
MSINFO: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=F71UE5PR

Thanks if you can help...

Also found another little problem... the loading times are phenomenally long... about 5 minutes each.

Thanks to anyone who can help!