PDA

View Full Version : Doubts about Arkham city´s Cameras...

KainBenidorm
19th Jan 2011, 11:50
I'd like to know if there will be any change in the game´ cameras...

For example in the fighting I wish the camera could move at my will and not have to put up with watching the fights from above.

And I also would like the main camera doesn´t be so attached to Batman like in Arkham Asylum ...

What do you think guys?

TheBatsBack
19th Jan 2011, 14:09
Yeahh, i definently agree. The only really annoying thing in Arkham Asylum is that in Story Mode or whatever, the camera stays at the side of Batman, and you just can't really see what's going on at the other side of you. It was pretty stupid to have done that. I doubt they'll change it for AC though :/

AngelsDontKill6
19th Jan 2011, 15:08
i loved the way the camera was in AA.
When your fighting it works great, i mean how could you get huge combo's if you can't see the person behind you who is about to attack you, how will you know to counter?
As for the walking around and what not? maybe if they turned it to like a RE4/RE5 style camera then it would be a change i am good with.
personally i just hope they dont mess with the camera's

KainBenidorm
19th Jan 2011, 15:43
i loved the way the camera was in AA.
When your fighting it works great, i mean how could you get huge combo's if you can't see the person behind you who is about to attack you, how will you know to counter?
As for the walking around and what not? maybe if they turned it to like a RE4/RE5 style camera then it would be a change i am good with.
personally i just hope they dont mess with the camera's

It´s true right, but i don´t demand a completely change, I mean that would be nice if you could move the camera at your will to any position you choose, without the camera automatically return to above...

I mean FREE CAMERA!!! xD

Mckflicus
19th Jan 2011, 15:50
Guys seriously? You have the option of moving the camera around and zooming in on things...even during freeflow. also, you can turn off the camera feature under options so that it doesn't just stay over batman's shoulder but in the position that you move it to...I loved the camera system and hope they don't change it.

HellfireBat
19th Jan 2011, 16:16
Well the camera didn't bother me and it's one of th least thing they should focus on right now (You know because they might break something that is already fixed)

Joseph Kerstein
19th Jan 2011, 17:11
More options wouldn't hurt, but don't fix what isn't broken I say. I had no qualms with the camera from the first game; very Gears of War like which I was fine with as well.

Batman The Trailer Hunter
19th Jan 2011, 20:06
The camera was fine! Just move the right thumbstick!

thedarknight2016
19th Jan 2011, 22:13
I LOVE the camera.... real cinematic.

warvibe24
20th Jan 2011, 06:09
The only camera angle I hated was the grapnel gun to the gargoyle angle. I wish that stayed normal instead of the "cinematic cam" all the time.

HA_laughingfish_HA
20th Jan 2011, 08:00
If you don't like the cameras in Arkham, you could always just throw a batarang at them and they'd break.

gazzilla8000
20th Jan 2011, 08:17
The camera in AA was perfect.

When walking around, it framed the screen in a very cinematic, over-the-shoulder shot that not only kept the environment unobscured, but emphasized how powerful and dominating Batman is.

During combat the camera gives you a very nice berth, so you can see exactly where all the goons are and you can anticipate every attack fairly.