PDA

View Full Version : doppelganger

tominconway
11th Jan 2011, 19:00
I see no mention of Lara's doppelganger in the upcoming TR9. She was really cool,although just Lara's dopp. she was able to do so many different moves. This could be a totally different franchise,in between while we wait !!!

RoombelinaUK
11th Jan 2011, 19:51
"Forget everything you know about Tomb Raider".

Ants_27_
11th Jan 2011, 20:36
The problem is, the Doppelganger has ran her story just as Natla has. What more could they possibly do? I think you have to have that nack, in writing, to understand and acknowledge when something has run it's course.:)

At least in my opinion and of course mine is mine and yours is yours.

Besides, I think Resident Evil Revelations will be bringing back the concept of the doppelganger back and there's only some many copies of a character I can take running around franchises.

angelus0901
12th Jan 2011, 12:53
As RoombelinaUK said, forget everything you know. This is a reboot, which means a whole new story, new characters etc. And the new Lara will be younger than Underworld Lara, so Doppel wasn't even created yet...

dark7angel
12th Jan 2011, 16:59
Oh please, No more Doppel, No more Natla!!! I really didn't like Doppel in Underworld and I hope not to see it again!!!

And for what it's worth, I agree with Ants, Doppel's character played its role and there really is no point in bringing it back! ;)

Keir
12th Jan 2011, 23:35

RoombelinaUK gets a http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/s/star_full.gif for paying lots of attention :D

screenX_TRS
13th Jan 2011, 10:30
Oh please, No more Doppel, No more Natla!!! I really didn't like Doppel in Underworld and I hope not to see it again!!!

The same with Kurtis from TRAOD

Natla
13th Jan 2011, 18:08

What is this "Tomb Raider" you speak of?

RoombelinaUK
13th Jan 2011, 19:26
RoombelinaUK gets a http://e.deviantart.net/emoticons/s/star_full.gif for paying lots of attention :D

Awww, ty Keir!! Next time, I want a heart! LOL *places sticker on forehead*

RoombelinaUK
13th Jan 2011, 19:28
What is this "Tomb Raider" you speak of?

Dunno...damn short term memory XD

LC is Me
14th Jan 2011, 00:37
Reboot~~

Cheese is nice.
29th Jan 2011, 05:29
As RoombelinaUK said, forget everything you know. This is a reboot, which means a whole new story, new characters etc. And the new Lara will be younger than Underworld Lara, so Doppel wasn't even created yet...

This.

AdobeArtist
29th Jan 2011, 06:39

And let me add, even if this wasn't a reboot, and was a continuation from Underworld, we need to move past the Doppelganger. It would be counterproductive to just rehash the same villain over and over again. Same goes with Natla.

They've had their time, now on to new adversaries and challenges for Lara :)