PDA

View Full Version : Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment confirmed for E3 2011.

LemonLoafer
10th Jan 2011, 17:33
Warner Bros. Interactive have been confirmed of their appearance at E3 '11 by exhibitioners ESA. Batman? Are you there?

The Entertainment Software Association has confirmed a list of major exhibitors currently signed up to show off their games at E3 2011.

All of the major industry players will be at the event, including platform holders Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo. We've published the current list of attendees at the bottom of this article.

The show itself will take place at the Los Angeles Convention Center from June 7-9, 2011.

"The E3 Expo is the global destination to experience the latest computer and video games that will shape and define the high-tech consumer entertainment experience in the year ahead," ESA CEO Michael Gallagher.

"Every leading computer and video game company is participating and I look forward to welcoming thousands of attendees from around the world."

What are you hoping to see at E3 this year?

505 Games
Activision
Advanced Micro Devices
Atari
Atlus U.S.A., Inc.
Bethesda Softworks LLC
Capcom Entertainment, Inc.
Crave Games
Disney Interactive Studios, Inc.
Electronic Arts, Inc.
Epic Games, Inc.
Konami Digital Entertainment, Inc.
LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC
Majesco Entertainment Company
Microsoft Corporation
NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.
Natsume, Inc.
Nintendo of America, Inc.
NVIDIA Corporation
OnLive, Inc.
Perfect World Entertainment
Proximo Games
Sega of America, Inc.
Sony Computer Entertainment America Inc.
Sony Online Entertainment LLC
Square Enix, Inc.
Take-Two Interactive, Inc.
THQ Inc.
Trion Worlds, Inc.
Ubisoft Entertainment
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment Inc.

news from ComputerandVideogames.com

Doat1
10th Jan 2011, 17:44
They have to show batman i mean come on this is when they should reveal gameplay footage. Also isn't Square Enix part of Arkham city? I know they were apart of AA or did Warner Bros. take over everthing?

Batman The Trailer Hunter
10th Jan 2011, 17:45
IT should be there.

LemonLoafer
10th Jan 2011, 17:55
They have to show batman i mean come on this is when they should reveal gameplay footage. Also isn't Square Enix part of Arkham city? I know they were apart of AA or did Warner Bros. take over everthing?

No, Warner Bros. took over and are now independently publishing the game.

IT should be there.

http://www.best-horror-movies.com/images/it-pennywise-basement.jpg

Doat1
10th Jan 2011, 17:56
I guess they have the right to take over since they own the rights to Batman i think

LemonLoafer
10th Jan 2011, 17:58
Yeah I guess so.

k1ll1ng j0k3
10th Jan 2011, 18:15
Not only they took the Batman license back from Square Enix. They also bought a majority stake of Rocksteady, the guys that developed the game. I for one have no problem with this. The same great team is developing the sequel and Warner Bros will be very protective of the Batman license. Now, as far as E3 goes. I am sure that they will have gameplay by then

Doat1
10th Jan 2011, 18:16
Not only they took the Batman license back from Square Enix. They also bought a majority stake of Rocksteady, the guys that developed the game. I for one have no problem with this. The same great team is developing the sequel and Warner Bros will be very protective of the Batman license. Now, as far as E3 goes. I am sure that they will have gameplay by then

yea as long as the same team is developing it i don't care who has a large stake in the company. You really get that passionate feel by playing the game with AA i felt like it was made with true Batman fans.

LemonLoafer
10th Jan 2011, 18:18
We british know how to make something that was bad go good innit laaaad. :D Kidding with the end bit but ok. :rasp:

HellfireBat
10th Jan 2011, 20:26
People are willing to wait till June for gameplay 0.o . Man it's gonna be a long 6 months now.

Doat1
10th Jan 2011, 20:27
we've been waiting for this since AA, we can wait another several months COME ON GANG

JackWinz
10th Jan 2011, 20:41
Nice, can't wait.

The Caped Crusader
10th Jan 2011, 21:07
Awesome looking forward to it even though we should have gameplay even before E3.

10th Jan 2011, 21:22
Knowing Wb games and their marketting E3 is going to get the majority of gameplay. Hopfully we get a little somthing before then

gazzilla8000
11th Jan 2011, 02:55
It would be disgraceful if we have to wait until E3 for gameplay footage. I'm quietly confident we won't wait that long, but if thats their plan, it would be pretty cruel to fans who have been waiting for this for so long.

Doat1
11th Jan 2011, 04:17
It would be disgraceful if we have to wait until E3 for gameplay footage. I'm quietly confident we won't wait that long, but if thats their plan, it would be pretty cruel to fans who have been waiting for this for so long.

they'll probably release another concept art to just give us something.

thedarknight2016
11th Jan 2011, 04:22
they'll probably release another concept art to just give us something.

I want a gameplay trailer,although beggers can not be choosers.

HA_laughingfish_HA
11th Jan 2011, 05:23
Dear Paul Dini,

Please make me an animated short film featuring the art of Bruce Timm connecting the events of AA with AC.

Much love,
LaughingFish

Green Lantern
11th Jan 2011, 05:27
It would be disgraceful if we have to wait until E3 for gameplay footage.

As i said in another thread we may end up getting some at GDC and then at E3. Because that's what happened in 2009 when BAA was released.

Now next month's GDC event starts on February 28 and ends on March 4, 2011.

http://www.gdconf.com/

thedarknight2016
11th Jan 2011, 06:26
As i said in another thread we may end up getting some at GDC and then at E3. Because that's what happened in 2009 when BAA was released.

We should get gameplay before the 28th.

Green Lantern
11th Jan 2011, 10:03
We should get gameplay before the 28th.

Well it's a hell of a lot closer than waiting for E3 now isn't it?

Which is why i'm remaining optimistic that we'll get something at GDC.

sintzu
11th Jan 2011, 15:59
Warner Bros will be very protective of the Batman license.

of course they will its the only good game they have

sintzu
11th Jan 2011, 16:00

i can sleep well knowing that

11th Jan 2011, 16:32
Only a month and a half to go