PDA

View Full Version : What is the Release Order for TR, HR, Thief4?

Rockn-Roll
9th Jan 2011, 23:36
OK...what is the order of release...what is Eidos going to release first? The TR forum has been created above HR and Thief4 which signals that TR will be released before either HR or Thief4. Are you trying to confuse us? I was anticipating HR being released toward the end of this year or perhaps 1st quarter of 2012 and Thief4 released the year after that. But, now I don't have any clue at all. Would someone from Eidos please clarify the release order?

aussie500
10th Jan 2011, 02:05
OK...what is the order of release...what is Eidos going to release first? The TR forum has been created above HR and Thief4 which signals that TR will be released before either HR or Thief4. Are you trying to confuse us? I was anticipating HR being released toward the end of this year or perhaps 1st quarter of 2012 and Thief4 released the year after that. But, now I don't have any clue at all. Would someone from Eidos please clarify the release order?

The order of the forums is nothing to do with the release order. HR comes out first, then TR and eventually Thief 4. You can still expect to get HR this year.

Fratellis_cool
13th Jan 2011, 17:31
What's HR???

Pietras
13th Jan 2011, 18:07
DEHR comes out first, then TR and Thief 4 sometime in 2012, nobody knows when exactly yet. There's also Hitman 5 which should be out in 2012. LoK 6 announcement this or next year is highly likely too.

Rockn-Roll
17th Jan 2011, 07:39
Thanks guys...sadness that TR is coming out before Thief4...I'd rather slink around than just look slinky.

Keir
17th Jan 2011, 10:01
Just chiming in on an official level, the order of the forums doesn't relate to their release dates. The order is somewhat random :)