PDA

View Full Version : Trying to get in touch with someone on the dev team

AlphaRad
5th Jan 2011, 02:26
Hello,

I am trying to get in touch with someone on the dev team regarding a project I am working on. PLEASE could someone on the dev team PM me so that I may present this idea? It would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

PS.....I played through Deus Ex five times and halfway played it at least as many time, so you could say Im a fan of the series, lol

SageSavage
5th Jan 2011, 02:34
Just post it here and it will be read - or so they say... Never expect an answer though.

AlexOfSpades
5th Jan 2011, 02:40
Talk with CoyoteGrey, admin of the forum. He works in EM.

Jerion has a lot of contacts there too.

K^2
5th Jan 2011, 05:31
The only person from EM creative team who posted here is one of the writers. Coyote is your best bet if you don't want to make a public post.

IdiotInAJeep
5th Jan 2011, 09:37
Good luck getting any feedback.

Ashpolt
5th Jan 2011, 09:55
You won't get any answers here, sadly. Try sending a message to @Jonatchoo on Twitter, he's the art director for DXHR and he's pretty good at responding to messages.

ZakKa89
5th Jan 2011, 10:03
You can also try eidosmontreal official twitter, or send an e-mail to the dev team. DX3@eidosmontreal.com

Hehe aren't we helpfull today?

FrankCSIS
6th Jan 2011, 00:40
If all else fails, try Ouija

[FGS]Shadowrunner
6th Jan 2011, 16:42
I don't mean to sound hateful, but you have played DX1 only ten times and you are going to make a DX related project? Also try to imagine, the dev team is quite busy right now, they haven't got time to send pm's to people on a cold call basis. I was successful in getting their attention for my project, by sending an e-mail to their marketing department, my e-mail explained the concept, the rationale and the technique of my project, while covering the benefits for both developers and players. It was about one page long, perfect simple English and very clear about what it was and what we needed. You might have more success if you draw up a simple presentation or proposal and then pass that on.

K^2
6th Jan 2011, 21:56
If all else fails, try Ouija
I tried that, but I kept getting Microsoft's GFWL division.

Nealus
14th Jan 2011, 20:15
http://vk.com/id107626958
JJB on Vkontakte (russian analogue of Facebook)
It's not a fake.

You may also find me there:
http://vk.com/nealus

K^2
14th Jan 2011, 22:48
0_o. Why is he V Kontakte?

Tecman
15th Jan 2011, 15:18
0_o. Why is he V Kontakte?
Remember the trip to Igromir in Moscow? :)