PDA

View Full Version : Final Fantasy for PC and on Steam

Ehpik
18th Aug 2012, 20:11
A simple question, but why's Final Fantasy VII, XI, and XIV the only FF's released for the PC? I understand that XI and XIV are MMOs, so they'd naturally be released on the PC, but why is VII the only single player FF to be on the PC?

I've been a huge Square fan since I was a kid back in the 80s, but in recent years (especially now that PCs are gaining more popularity to the average user for gaming), I've been wondering why Square hasn't ported any of their other FFs.

I understand there are emulators out there, but I don't want emulators, I want the actual games from the company.

Does anyone have an answer?

Timmei
18th Aug 2012, 21:14
Final Fantasy VIII was released as well for the Pc, but it had a lot more issues than VII did.

member_10074094
18th Aug 2012, 22:34
I'd bet the market just wasn't there. Square doesn't release many games at all on PC; its not limited to FF. I think the last true single player square game (eidos excluded) released on PC was the last remnant , but I could be wrong. Always wished infinite undiscovery was on PC

signify1187
10th Sep 2012, 00:10
Dear square-enix

Really enjoying this new FF7 version that came out on PC with achievements, account syncs, and all the fancy stuff a server can do. If you can remake other Final Fantasy titles like 4,6, and other titles in that generation into PC versions I would definatly love you guys forever. Yeah the DS versions, WII, and Sony downloads can hold me off....but I actually prefer these titles on PC, and having an account with the Final Fantasy library with achievements! atleast 1-10! :). Any one agree?

pharmvoodoo
1st Nov 2012, 06:19
hi everyone..im just new in this forum.make my account just to ask this company one question..why did not make agood final fantasy for pc?..when im looking for final fantasy on ps3 or xbox 360 really became so sad that i cant play it on my pc because its greatest game ever and im fall in love with it from the days of ps1..are the pc users does not deserve aspecial version of it??...thank you

Grimoire
1st Nov 2012, 08:25
That is incorrect. Both FINAL FANTASY VII and FINAL FANTASY VIII were released for PC.

pharmvoodoo
1st Nov 2012, 09:14
yes i agree with you but both of them make originally for ps1 and re released for pc and now they have very low quality when compared with the newest version of ps3 and xbox360..my only wish is to be one new with hight quality for pc...thank you grimoire

ErebosStatic
1st Nov 2012, 13:25
There's FFXI and FFXIV also, which in my opinion are better for PC than FFVII and FFVIII.

Completely different games though so I see what you're getting at. I gotta go buy a PS1 now so I can play these oldies that I miss.

Popcicle
1st Nov 2012, 15:12
In the earlier FINAL FANTASY development timelines our game designers and developers had only previously worked on Console titles before and only had experience in that market. Likewise the PC game market (especially in Japan) wasn't as robust as it is today. As Riley mentioned above, one of the earliest forays into the PC market for our Japanese developers who work on FINAL FANTASY titles was FINAL FANTASY XI. Since then our teams have learned a lot more about PC development and have recently made several ventures into the PC market in Japan and overseas. I'm sure you'll see more titles on PC from Square Enix in the future.

Upcoming we have the release of FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn for PC and PS3 and I'm positive you'll see even more titles as the years go by.

pharmvoodoo
2nd Nov 2012, 06:12
thank you riley for this clarification...mr.robert you are really make me cheer about the future..iam really be happy when know that square enix produced games for pc such ad sleeping dogs,hitman, tomb raider..but final fantasy its just 1st game in the world and i will be so happy for any new version fo pc...thank you so much.

Triedge
2nd Nov 2012, 08:24
I have to disagree with all of you. Final Fantasy VII was the best Final Fatasy title from the whole series. Granted XII wasn't that bad, and 14 was astonishing, and I have played all of the FF games they have put out. I really cannot choose a fav though.

Randis
2nd Nov 2012, 11:23
You can get a PS3 or Xbox for the price you have to pay for a decent GFX card to be able to run a game with great graphics on a PC.
You know what i'm saying?

Randis
2nd Nov 2012, 11:27
I have to disagree with all of you. Final Fantasy VII was the best Final Fatasy title from the whole series. Granted XII wasn't that bad, and 14 was astonishing, and I have played all of the FF games they have put out. I really cannot choose a fav though.

People tend to like the FF title best they got started with,same as with the starwars movies.
There are LOTs of FF fans who like FF VI and IV best, while others who started gaming much later are in love with X.

Because you like FF VII the best it does not make the game the best FF title. Taste is a big factor here.

Randis
2nd Nov 2012, 11:33
The japanese PC games market used to be very fruitful btw, most people are just not familiar with it because back then in Japan differen hardware dominated the Market, before windows based computers became a world standard.
In japan there were many popular computer systems with a large variaty of games, also many ports from the western market.
To name some of the systems:
MSX
X6800
FM-7
FM Towns
X-1

The first Final Fantasy was released (after the famicom release for MSX

MSX is a home computer system.
here is a photo of the game (from my private collection)

http://i.imgur.com/Sk6ex.jpg

Popcicle
2nd Nov 2012, 12:05
Andre is right about the PC market in Japan, but that market that put FINAL FANTASY on the MSX was entirely different from say the market that released Doom or later Deus Ex in the West. All in all, our developers at Square Enix like I mentioned are working closer with PC development now then ever before, we hope to see a robust PC development with many titles going forward.

joelandsonja
27th Sep 2013, 05:45
So far I am happy to see that Square-Enix has officially made remakes for Final Fantasy 1, 2, 3, 4, & 5. However, I am maddened by the fact that not a single one of these games has been released on the PC! As a matter of fact, most of the remakes have actually been made several years apart from each other, and unfortunately they are rarely found on the same gaming system!

Judging from the comments I've been reading on this website, the fans seem to overwhelmingly desire straight forward 2D (HD) remakes for all of the original 6 games, and even full 3D (HD) remakes for Final Fantasy 7, 8 and 9. I realize that Square-Enix has a lot of games on the go, but why not put a hold on all of the cheesy sub-par spinoffs, and release what the fans actually want?

That being said, why is Square-Enix so opposed to releasing their games on the PC? The PC market is one of the biggest in the world, yet there has been virtually no games released from the first 9 in the series (aside from 7) ... what's up with that?!

I'm sure there are dozens of websites that would be itching to sell the first 9 Final Fantasy games, so why not make this happen? Square-Enix has a good opportunity to broaden it's market, but instead chooses to release one remake every couple of years on yet another new system. Sadly I can't afford to own 13 different systems just so I can play all of the Final Fantasy games. Why not do all of your loyal fans and customers a favor and finally release them all in one bundle?

Bah ... I'm getting so fed up with these greedy corporations ... that concludes my rant for the day.

moooka
27th Sep 2013, 11:35
They should release some on Steam.

joelandsonja
27th Sep 2013, 16:41
Personally I would prefer to see them released on GOG. Although I do agree that Steam would be a step in the right direction, I still have a hard time buying any game on that website. I find Steam annoying because you have to install their software to play your game. I never like having another corporation having control over my games. GOG actually gives you the game, but their library could always include more modern games. (Hit and miss I guess!)

EternalAmbiguity
4th Oct 2013, 02:43
I made a thread on this several months ago, on the old site. There were a couple of petitions--here's one:

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/880/357/729/we-request-that-final-fantasy-xv-be-brought-to-the-pc/

You should sign. Anyway, I agree wholeheartedly with you. It makes absolutely zero sense for Square to reject the PC market.

Something that's worth mentioning: In Tetsuya Nomura's interview at E3 this year, he made a point of noting that they're developing XV on Direct X 11, and that "any system that supports Direct X would be considered." He said more than once. That clearly, clearly implies that he wants to make a PC version.

In addition, a month or so back some other Square exec mentioned a PC version of XV. He said they were considering it, but that you would need "an expensive computer," which is funny because most of us PC gamers easily fit that criteria.

It sounds like they're torn on the issue. I for one would be incredibly, incredibly excited if they did this. I'm a PC gamer. I'm not about to buy a PS4, ever--or Xbox One. I'll miss out on this game unless SE decides to stop being short-sighted and close-minded.

In addition, I would absolutely LOVE if they were to release the FF XIII series on PC--all three games. I actually do have an Xbox 360--got for XIII, pretty much--but I don't trust that thing. I'd rather have it on my reliable, home PC. Heck, they MADE the series on PC--I find it offensive that they refuse to release them.

Slice94
8th Dec 2013, 10:14
Hoping for the best for the release of Final Fantasy IX on the PC after the release of Final Fantasy VIII, it is all I've been hoping for after my PS was broken a few years back. This I hope it will also be release on Steam for easy access and purchasing. In Malaysia, I can't find some trust-worthy gaming shop, most of them are just a copy of the original, selling it at an extremely unacceptable price.:mad2:

Grimoire
20th Feb 2014, 13:27
Square Enix "definitely interested" in bringing future Final Fantasy games to PC (http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-02-19-square-enix-definitely-interested-in-bringing-future-final-fantasy-games-to-pc)
(EuroGamer)
― when we have more know-how and experience in this market we would be very interested.

EternalAmbiguity
21st Feb 2014, 07:44
Square Enix "definitely interested" in bringing future Final Fantasy games to PC (http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2014-02-19-square-enix-definitely-interested-in-bringing-future-final-fantasy-games-to-pc)
(EuroGamer)
― when we have more know-how and experience in this market we would be very interested.

I find this almost offensively vague (though I suppose I shouldn't be surprised). You gain know-how and experience by actually releasing them, Square, not by making games on PC then refusing to release them, like XIII.

RageWynd
13th Mar 2014, 16:48
I saw a while back that you put FF7 on Steam. I bought it! :)

I'd like to see the following on Steam as well:

Final Fantasy 1
Final Fantasy 3
Final Fantasy 4
Final Fantasy 5
Final Fantasy 6
Final Fantasy Dimensions

Any plans in the works to release these on Steam?

If so, I'll buy them!

Thank you,
RageWynd

moooka
14th Mar 2014, 02:02
I have all of those on my phone but wouldn't mind to get some of them again from Steam. I think Square Enix is planning (http://www.gamespot.com/articles/square-enix-wants-to-bring-final-fantasy-games-to-pc/1100-6417852/) to bring more Final Fantasy games to PC, it could be those high resolution versions from smartphones/tablets, the FFXIII Lightning saga, the upcoming FFXV, etc.

Earendil_Strife
27th Mar 2014, 15:23
Thats good for intentions, we want things done. Instead of keeping insisting in making Eidos a successful investment and turning the FF series in simple hack and slash games go for a fantasy once more. I think the "failure" of The Last Remnant weighed down many projects in this matter. TLR was a revolutionary game in so many ways that when I first played it I thought they couldn't have a better PC Final Fantasy. I still don't understand why so many people considered it a disaster. The fact is that I'm still playing it 5 years later. Back to the point if you take the graphical experience of the FFXIII series and the uniqueness of a TLR you could really have something as long as you don't sell it as the next Lara Croft.

Mumutaro
17th Apr 2014, 02:37
Guys may I ask if this is true? I've read news on IGN that Future FF games are coming to PC.
http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/02/19/future-final-fantasy-games-may-come-to-pc
so is it possible that FF13 Trilogy will be available on Steam? Even the awaited FF15?

Grimoire
18th Apr 2014, 15:10
Square Enix is bringing Final Fantasy III to PC (http://www.siliconera.com/2014/04/18/square-enix-bringing-final-fantasy-iii-pc/)
(Siliconera)
― while Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VIII already had PC ports, Final Fantasy III for PC is a new version of the game.

mike_ptbr
18th Apr 2014, 16:22
Square Enix is bringing Final Fantasy III to PC (http://www.siliconera.com/2014/04/18/square-enix-bringing-final-fantasy-iii-pc/)
(Siliconera)
― while Final Fantasy VII and Final Fantasy VIII already had PC ports, Final Fantasy III for PC is a new version of the game.

Awesome news :D I hope SE bring even more FF for PC, like FFIV, FF IX, FF X, FF XIII Colection and FF XV!

Anyone know the release date for FF III on PC?

Grimoire
18th Apr 2014, 17:25
Anyone know the release date for FF III on PC?

No clues or hints at the moment, but I will keep an eye out.

mike_ptbr
19th Apr 2014, 02:34
No clues or hints at the moment, but I will keep an eye out.

OK, thanks for that ;) I hope this version has the "Fast Forward" in battle, like the PSP version! xD

Grimoire
12th May 2014, 06:11
Final Fantasy III coming to Steam (http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/final-fantasy-iii-coming-steam)!
― It’s something that we’ve received a lot of requests for, so we’re naturally very happy to be able to announce that Final Fantasy III is coming soon to Steam!

Grimoire
27th May 2014, 20:54
Final Fantasy III now on Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/239120/)!
― Onion Knights make their way to the PC (https://twitter.com/FinalFantasy/status/471371001528217600) with today's Steam release of Final Fantasy III!

hsanchez
28th May 2014, 23:07
If FFIII got STC why not these titles?

Pacoroto
20th Jun 2014, 14:34
Since Sony and Steam have some sort of friendship I was wondering if they will be rendering those sweet final fantasy titles to Steam.
I will be a shame see how all those sweet titles are forgoten because you simply can not play them in today's gear.

I just want to pay and enjoy them and have those titles to play whenever I want/can.

moooka
21st Jun 2014, 11:01
Sony is not related to it. But I wouldn't be surprised if more FF games are released on Steam. I wonder why they didn't put FF3 on the summer sale like 8 & 9, this could attract many buyers.

Sora9669
24th Jun 2014, 10:41
III is on Steam now. You can expect IV, V and VI over the next year or so. Yes, they take awhile...but they're releasing/porting them on/to the Amazon Appstore, Windows Phone and Ouya at the same time.

As for I & II, they need to remaster these in HD first, which there's no sign of them doing so.

Dimensions won't come to Steam, so don't get your hopes up. Just buy a smartphone or tablet.

moooka
25th Jun 2014, 11:33
Ouya is pretty much dead, I wouldn't expect any more games from Square Enix there. Dimensions could be released on Steam if the others are released, why wouldn't it? There is also a game people rarely mention, seems to be under the radar: Final Fantasy IV The After Years 3D remake.

Zeroko
13th Aug 2014, 21:13
Dear Square Enix,

On behalf of everyone in the world who owns a pc and loves final fantasy games...

COULD YOU PLEASE RELEASE ALL FUTURE SINGLE PLAYER FINAL FANTASY GAMES ON PC ASWELL.

I would love to play new final fantasies that are single player but all I can get on pc is re-releases of playstation 1 titles and online mmorpg titles.

Yours,

The World (and me)

moooka
14th Aug 2014, 06:52
That would be a great thing.

mike_ptbr
15th Aug 2014, 15:15
Square Enix, confirm to us that, Final Fantasy XV is coming to Steam!!

Add Pre-Order of Final Fantasy XV on Steam!! ;)

BTW: please include Steam Trading Cards on it! ;)

colkilla
4th Sep 2014, 14:18
I don't know if Square enix reads the posts on the final fantasy forums on here or on steam. But we need ff9-13 on steam, I understand these games did not have a pc port when made. Yet I know it's a simple thing for experienced coders to add. But if your worried about not making a profit, your mistaken, there is a big demand for this games to be put on Steam.

Also please allow workshop on steam to work with FF games. I for one would love some of the HD mods for my ff 7-8 but don't got want go though 50k things just do get them working.

mike_ptbr
10th Sep 2014, 22:59
Please Square Enix bring Final Fantasy XIII to steam!!

Sora9669
17th Sep 2014, 05:28
Get excited PC gamers. Looks like IV, XIII, XIII-2 and LR are coming to Steam for PC.

http://i.imgur.com/6iSl7HF.png
http://i.imgur.com/mtRIhMy.png

Grimoire
17th Sep 2014, 08:55
Link (http://www.square-enix.co.jp/fabula/FF13_Portal/). (FFXIII Portal Site.)

mike_ptbr
17th Sep 2014, 15:42
Hooohoooooo, Square Enix, you are my hero, can't wait for play FF XIII :)

Now please release Type 0 HD on Steam with the demo of FF XV as well. ;)

joelandsonja
17th Sep 2014, 17:37
I can't believe it's nearly 2015, and Square-Enix has still not released 2d remakes for Final Fantasy 1-6 on the PC!

The only games they've released for the PC are the horrible 3D remakes for Final Fantasy 3 & 4, and a few of ports for Final Fantasy VII and VIII. Is this the best you can do? Don't you like making money? Don't you want to make your fans happy?

Seriously, how hard can it be to release all of the 2D remakes for Final Fantasy 1-6? (Leave the 3D garbage out of it) As a matter of fact, the same could be said about the Dragon Quest series. Why have we seen virtually nothing released on the PC?

Is Square-Enix actually trying to piss-off their fans, because that seems to be the only thing they're doing well.

EternalAmbiguity
17th Sep 2014, 23:28
Super exciting news about XIII.

Things are looking up about XV. Looking up indeed.

Oh, and I don't know if you mentioned it somewhere else Grimoire, but they released IV on Steam in the last few hours. Like, out of the blue.

moooka
18th Sep 2014, 01:56
So many FF news today:
FF4 Steam release, FF13 Steam hint, FF Agito Vita port, FFXV new trailer, FF Type-0 trailer and date, FF1 3DS port (Japan)...
:eek:

Grimoire
18th Sep 2014, 03:23
Indeed.

FINAL FANTASY IV now on Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/app/312750/)!
- A port of the iOS and Android versions has finally been released for PC via Steam.

Grimoire
18th Sep 2014, 16:54
Yes, The Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Is Coming To PC (http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/18/yes-final-fantasy-xiii-trilogy-coming-pc/) (Siliconera)
- Here Are The System Requirements (http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/18/system-requirements-final-fantasy-xiii-pc/) For Final Fantasy XIII On PC.
- Pre-order it on Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/292120/)!

FINAL FANTASY XIII returns to Windows PC (http://na.square-enix.com/us/blog/final-fantasy-xiii-returns-windows-pc)
- Steam users can grab an additional 10% savings with your preorder today! Additionally, the FINAL FANTASY XIII trilogy will also come with Steam Trading cards.

The Final Fantasy XIII saga is coming to Windows PC (http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/final-fantasy-xiii-saga-coming-windows-pc)
- Final Fantasy XIII is coming out on 9th October 2014. That’s only three weeks away.

joelandsonja
19th Sep 2014, 07:42
I checked back with the forum today to see if my thread had any replies, and I realized that the moderators moved my post to another section. When I read through the new thread I could see that I made the exact same rant one year ago!!

I laughed ... and I cried ...

Why does it not surprise me that Square-Enix has done absolutely nothing to advance the PC market since that time?

Seriously ... why bother having a forum at all if your not going to take your customers suggestions seriously?

Grimoire
19th Sep 2014, 08:05
Square Enix announces Shinra Technologies (http://forums.eu.square-enix.com/showthread.php?t=17054)
- Shinra Technologies, Inc. (https://www.shinra.com/us) is the next evolution of gaming. Harnessing the power of a supercomputer in the cloud, Shinra creates a groundbreaking experience not possible with today’s current gaming technology. Shinra is not just what’s next. Shinra is the technological breakthrough that will propel the industry forward.

EternalAmbiguity
19th Sep 2014, 22:07
I checked back with the forum today to see if my thread had any replies, and I realized that the moderators moved my post to another section. When I read through the new thread I could see that I made the exact same rant one year ago!!

I laughed ... and I cried ...

Why does it not surprise me that Square-Enix has done absolutely nothing to advance the PC market since that time?

Seriously ... why bother having a forum at all if your not going to take your customers suggestions seriously?

Umm...have you not heard the news?

mike_ptbr
21st Sep 2014, 20:43
Yes, The Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy Is Coming To PC (http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/18/yes-final-fantasy-xiii-trilogy-coming-pc/) (Siliconera)
- Here Are The System Requirements (http://www.siliconera.com/2014/09/18/system-requirements-final-fantasy-xiii-pc/) For Final Fantasy XIII On PC.
- Pre-order it on Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/292120/)!

FINAL FANTASY XIII returns to Windows PC (http://na.square-enix.com/us/blog/final-fantasy-xiii-returns-windows-pc)
- Steam users can grab an additional 10% savings with your preorder today! Additionally, the FINAL FANTASY XIII trilogy will also come with Steam Trading cards.

The Final Fantasy XIII saga is coming to Windows PC (http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/final-fantasy-xiii-saga-coming-windows-pc)
- Final Fantasy XIII is coming out on 9th October 2014. That’s only three weeks away.
Already pre-ordered :D

Thank you Square-Enix ;)

Hope you guys bring Final Fantasy XV, Final Fantasy Type 0 HD, Final Fantasy X HD & X-2 HD, Final Fantasy XII and Final Fantasy IX as well to Steam, also with Trading Cards :)

xpissio
22nd Sep 2014, 20:54
Hi all, recently i have read this news (it's italian) http://www.videogiochi.com/news/2014/09/final-fantasy-ix-x-x-2-xii-usciranno-per-pc-prossima-primavera/ and i read that ff x,x-2 and xii will come to pc next year, is true?

EternalAmbiguity
22nd Sep 2014, 20:59
Fake, pretty sure. Their source is basically nothing, it's a bad link. So don't believe this.

xpissio
22nd Sep 2014, 21:00
Oooh damn :(

manight
26th Sep 2014, 18:53
I bought ff13 and I know I'm going to buy the other 13 games. I think they should put final fantasy 9, 10 hd and 12 on steam. I would buy those.

joelandsonja
28th Sep 2014, 01:32
I'm not sure what the excitement is all about. I could care less about Final Fantasy XIII ... or for that matter any FF game past IX.

I'm glad SE is making somewhat of an effort to release their games for the PC, but there are still two major problems.

1 - They are releasing old ports for Final Fantasy VII, VIII, and IX. For one thing, these games are too dated to play as it is. I also have no interest in paying for a game all over again when it offers me absolutely nothing new ... release an HD remake and then I'll be interested.
2 - SE is also still using DRM protection on their games ... this makes me feel like I'm back in 1988 when people actually cared about DRM.

This reminds me of Star Wars ... a good franchise is in the hands of the wrong company.

Siegfriedm
30th Sep 2014, 09:08
I'm so glad to see all these Final Fantasy games on PC, but then I realize that are very essential portings with some little missing things that can enhance the experience if you make it.
Me and other guys, are trying to make some little mods, but isn't so easy. Can you consider to bring some little changes in porting?
Here are two examples:
- Many people is asking for 360 pad button icons in Final Fantasy VIII. Is very annoying to play with a pad and to see these generic names for buttons, called B1, B2, B3 and so on, like in 90s. We are triyng to figure it out, but seems to be very hard coded in the game.
Please, can you consider to insert 360 pad button names in a patch?

- Many people is also asking for have Japanese voices in Final Fantasy IV. Other versions of the game for other platforms, have it. Why not on PC? We are also trying, but it's hard to figure it out cause the bitrates, file type and lenght of sounds.
Please, can you insert Japanese voices with a patch?

Grimoire
30th Sep 2014, 10:33
Final Fantasy IV goes full Steam ahead (http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/final-fantasy-iv-goes-full-steam-ahead-and-weve-got-some-codes-give-away-too)! (and we've got some codes to give away too!)
- Following the news of the Final Fantasy XIII trilogy coming to PC, we have another Final Fantasy on the way as well. I say on the way, it’s actually already here!

mike_ptbr
30th Sep 2014, 19:50
I bought on the first day and Final Fantasy XIII too and yes I'm already playing Final Fantasy IV. :D

Thank you Square-Enix, oh and you too Grimoire for your good work. :)

Grimoire
1st Oct 2014, 08:19
Thank you kindly, mike_ptbr. Happy gaming! ;)

Drelkag
4th Oct 2014, 23:56
I own every FF on Steam (including rebuying XI and XIV just to track it through Steam as I actively play both) except IV, which I plan to buy once I finish XIII.

I hope SE sees the devoted audience Steam provides - XIII has been in the top 2 selling pages on Steam since it's announcement - and releases I, II, V, VI, IX, X, X-2, XII and all future games on PC. Would save me $400 heheh.

-Mikfail-
7th Oct 2014, 20:22
WIth lightning invading Steam we can only hope more will follow..
http://i.imgur.com/untuHC8.gif
"PC?...PC?...PC?"

Grimoire
8th Oct 2014, 09:23
Final Fantasy Type-0 for Windows PC?
- At least according to this listing by Amazon (http://www.amazon.it/Square-Enix-Final-Fantasy-Type-0/dp/B00KX5RQKO/).

mike_ptbr
8th Oct 2014, 15:59
Final Fantasy Type-0 for Windows PC?
- At least according to this listing by Amazon (http://www.amazon.it/Square-Enix-Final-Fantasy-Type-0/dp/B00KX5RQKO/).

Thank you Grimoire for this awesome news. :)

And... YEAAAH :D can't wait for pre-order Final Fantasy Type 0 HD on Steam, oh... and... Square-Enix, please include the Final Fantasy XV Demo for those who did the pre-order on Steam too. ;)

Grimoire
8th Oct 2014, 21:23
Thank you Grimoire for this awesome news. :)

Right back at you. ;)

Preload is now available for Final Fantasy XIII on Steam. :)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-g-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpa1/t31.0-8/1921204_340500426130597_5946474491834475698_o.jpg

Grimoire
9th Oct 2014, 05:33
Final Fantasy XIII’s 28% Sale Before Tomorrow’s Steam Debut (http://www.siliconera.com/2014/10/08/final-fantasy-xiiis-28-discount-tomorrows-steam-debut/) (Siliconera)
- Grab tomorrow’s Final Fantasy XIII on Steam for PC at 28% off. Better get ready to preload as the download is 50GB.

Grimoire
9th Oct 2014, 16:43
Final Fantasy XIII PC Available Today (http://www.finalfantasy.net/xiii/final-fantasy-xiii-pc-today/) (Final Fantasy Network)
- Final Fantasy XIII is available today for PC via Steam.

Venge3ance
11th Oct 2014, 02:05
Hi Square

as you seem to be giving PC owners some Final Fantasy games, via steam, and FFXIII is currently being downloaded via steam (Thank you sooooo much), will you be giving PC owners FFX - one of the best in my humble opinion?
Don't know whether you've looked into it or not, but the majority of "Steamers" would love to get their hands on FFX?
Any chance that will be released??

KenpachiDaniel
11th Oct 2014, 12:57
I agree. Final Fantasy VIII, X, X-2 and XII deserves PC versions. And more, one of the best games of the world it would be Final Fantasy XII online multiplayer with all the game have plus new maps, hunts, equipments, monsters, quests and with time to time dlc's and updates. It would be as awesome as FF VII or VIII remastereds.

Grimoire
11th Oct 2014, 15:36
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Is Not Coming To PC (http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/10/08/final-fantasy-type-0-hd-is-not-coming-to-pc.aspx?utm_content=buffer0891e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer) (Gameinformer)
- Don't get your hopes up, PC gamers: A representative from Square Enix confirmed to us that this is an error, and reaffirmed that the game is coming exclusively to the PS4 and Xbox One.

mike_ptbr
12th Oct 2014, 02:53
Yep, this really was a "error" they say that Final Fantasy Type-0 HD is coming to PC, because they said that too early, Square Enix will only confirm/say that later. ;)

flashn00b
14th Oct 2014, 01:26
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD Is Not Coming To PC (http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2014/10/08/final-fantasy-type-0-hd-is-not-coming-to-pc.aspx?utm_content=buffer0891e&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer) (Gameinformer)
- Don't get your hopes up, PC gamers: A representative from Square Enix confirmed to us that this is an error, and reaffirmed that the game is coming exclusively to the PS4 and Xbox One.

Perhaps the complaints about FFXIII have something to do with this?

geogyf
15th Oct 2014, 12:35
Can we get a port adaptation of Dissidia and other Final Fantasy games on PC (FF Tactics, Vagrant Story, Bravely Default etc)
preferably through Steam?

It would be very awesome!!!!

darrent83
20th Oct 2014, 21:22
I grew up on Final Fantasy but when I moved to a PC as my primary gaming platform I had to accept that I just wasn't going to get to play them. Now that I can get certain games from the series on steam I immediately purchased them and began enjoying them again. I'd like to encourage Square Enix to think about releasing the entire series on PC, you've got at least one guaranteed customer here.

joelandsonja
23rd Oct 2014, 04:59
I don't understand why there are so many people who are excited about the Final Fantasy III & IV 3D ports released on Steam ... these games are TERRIBLE! I can't possibly be the only one who think that these games have childish graphics and gameplay. For some reason PC gamers are getting these low budget cheesy 3D ports from the DS, while Android and IOS gamers are getting the HD remastered versions. What's wrong with this picture people?

Grimoire
23rd Oct 2014, 06:15
To each his own. :)

flashn00b
25th Oct 2014, 17:31
I don't understand why there are so many people who are excited about the Final Fantasy III & IV 3D ports released on Steam ... these games are TERRIBLE! I can't possibly be the only one who think that these games have childish graphics and gameplay. For some reason PC gamers are getting these low budget cheesy 3D ports from the DS, while Android and IOS gamers are getting the HD remastered versions. What's wrong with this picture people?

I purchased III and XIII because i'm supporting the notion of being able to play Final Fantasy XV and Kingdom Hearts 3 on my platform of preference.

psychicdrill
3rd Nov 2014, 23:42

I got III and IV and admit I dislike the childish graphics. But after watching graphics of the FFVI and V for Android (I believe) the graphics and characters looked washed out and weak. Why can't they put more effort into these?

joelandsonja
8th Nov 2014, 19:38
I think the small indie developers are taking over, and the large corporations are losing touch with their fans.

Grimoire
11th Nov 2014, 21:10
Final Fantasy XIII

FINAL FANTASY XIII December Update (http://steamcommunity.com/games/292120/announcements/detail/251401353223653928)
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 comes to PC next month, Final Fantasy XIII PC resolution to be updated (http://www.novacrystallis.com/2014/11/final-fantasy-xiii-2-comes-to-pc-next-month-final-fantasy-xiii-pc-resolution-to-be-updated/). (Nova Crystallis)

Final Fantasy XIII-2

Final Fantasy XIII-2 on PC (https://twitter.com/FinalFantasy/status/532249552477102080) will be available on Dec 11, 2014!
- Preorder today and get 10% off!
- FFXIII-2 Steam Trailer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qa2BR6Vg2M0).
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 PC Out Dec 11 on Steam (http://www.finalfantasy.net/xiii-2/final-fantasy-xiii2-pc-dec-11-steam/). (Final Fantasy Network)
- Final Fantasy XIII-2 Coming To Steam Next Month; Will Support 60fps, 1080p (http://www.siliconera.com/2014/11/11/final-fantasy-xiii-2-coming-steam-next-month-will-support-60fps-1080p/). (Siliconera)

wbsdty331
12th Nov 2014, 07:45
Final Fantasy XIII Trilogy
http://store.steampowered.com/app/292120/

SteamDB Info:
http://steamdb.info/app/292120/subs/

JAPAN/ASIA Area
Game Sub ID 41110,
onlyallowrunincountries = JP MN KR TW LA TH HK VN PH BN MY SG ID KH MO)(No CN!)
http://steamdb.info/sub/41110/

Why?
Plz give me a result

mike_ptbr
12th Nov 2014, 12:42
Square-Enix, bring Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD for PC via Steam too. ;) <3 :group_hug:

Grimoire
14th Nov 2014, 01:47
PC’s Final Fantasy XIII-2 for 32% Off (http://www.siliconera.com/2014/11/13/final-fantasy-xiii-2-pc-32-plus-50-steam-cards-40/), Plus Steam & PSN Gift Card Deals (Siliconera)
- From pre-order deals on next month’s FF XIII-2 to $50 Steam & PSN gift cards for $40 – you can smell holiday deals in the air.

Grimoire
21st Nov 2014, 11:53
Final Fantasy XIII-2 PC includes console DLC (http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/final-fantasy-xiii-2-pc-includes-console-dlc)
- All of the content listed will come with the PC version of Final Fantasy XIII-2 at no extra cost.

Grimoire
19th Dec 2014, 21:28
Square Enix Will Focus On Increasing Download Sales Via Steam And Other Platforms (http://www.siliconera.com/2014/12/19/square-enix-will-focus-increasing-download-sales-via-steam-platforms/) (Siliconera)
- President Yosuka Matsuda says download sales are particularly prevalent in North America and Europe, with Steam and Amazon downloads becoming an increasingly common trend.

EternalAmbiguity
29th Dec 2014, 23:20
Square Enix Will Focus On Increasing Download Sales Via Steam And Other Platforms (http://www.siliconera.com/2014/12/19/square-enix-will-focus-increasing-download-sales-via-steam-platforms/) (Siliconera)
- President Yosuka Matsuda says download sales are particularly prevalent in North America and Europe, with Steam and Amazon downloads becoming an increasingly common trend.

This gives hope.

mike_ptbr
19th Mar 2015, 17:36
Man, can't wait to see more news here, about Lightning Returns, Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD and Final Fantasy XV.

Right now I'm looking forward to play Lightning Returns and Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD on PC via Steam, so please confirms Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD for Steam and bring Final Fantasy XV to Steam too. :)

Grimoire
23rd Apr 2015, 18:54
Final Fantasy IV

FINAL FANTASY IV: THE AFTER YEARS - Steam Announcement (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEmAl2sEGbY)
- Official Website (http://dlgames.square-enix.com/ff/ff4tay/en/)

EternalAmbiguity
24th Apr 2015, 03:18
Final Fantasy IV

Woah. Sweet!

Buying literally right now. Keep it up SE!

Grimoire
8th May 2015, 19:56
Final Fantasy IV

Final Fantasy IV The After Years Pre-Order Deal Before PC’s Release (http://www.siliconera.com/2015/05/07/final-fantasy-iv-years-pre-order-deal-pcs-release/) (Siliconera)
- Final Fantasy IV The After Years PC’s pre-order deal is $10.

Grimoire
12th May 2015, 18:16
Final Fantasy IV: The After Years on Steam

Available now on Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/346830/)
- Final Fantasy IV: The After Years is out now on Steam as a new moon arrives!

Raziaell
21st May 2015, 19:08
There are any possibilities, in future, to see this beatiful game on STEAM?

Grimoire
28th May 2015, 16:37
Final Fantasy Agito - Windows 10 Version

Final Fantasy Agito Announced For Windows 10 (http://www.siliconera.com/2015/05/26/final-fantasy-agito-announced-for-windows-10/) (Siliconera)
- Square Enix announced during de:code 2015 (http://www.finalfantasy.net/type0/final-fantasy-agito-heading-windows-10/) that they plan to release Final Fantasy Agito on Windows 10. (Final Fantasy Network)

Grimoire
2nd Jun 2015, 17:17
Final Fantasy Type-0 coming to PC/Steam

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD is coming to PC/Steam (https://twitter.com/FinalFantasy/status/605726304483295232) with new graphical options, improved battle & camera controls and more!
- More info coming soon!

Grimoire
3rd Jun 2015, 16:04
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII

A lot of people have been asking (https://twitter.com/FinalFantasy/status/606057873001611264) about Lightning Returns on PC
- While we can't confirm a release date, don't worry, it is still coming

Grimoire
3rd Jun 2015, 16:38
Final Fantasy Type-0

First Final Fantasy Type-0 HD PC screenshots (http://www.novacrystallis.com/2015/06/first-final-fantasy-type-0-hd-pc-screenshots/) (Nova Crystallis)
- The first set of screenshots for the newly announced PC version of Final Fantasy Type-0 HD have surfaced online following its announcement yesterday at MSI’s Gaming Night in Taiwan.
- Final Fantasy Type-0 HD PC Screens from Computex 2015 (http://www.finalfantasy.net/type0/final-fantasy-type0-hd-pc-screens-computex-2015/) (Final Fantasy Network)
- It’s worth noting that this version of Type-0 HD is reportedly 70 GB in size.

General_Dodanna
23rd Jul 2015, 04:33
While waiting to be able to buy 3, 4, 4TAY, VIII, XIII/XIII-2 I'd really like to see a legitimate PC version of IX (had on PSOne), XII (had steelbox for PS2), and X/X-2 Remastered (even though my other half has it on her PS4... and it shouldnt be hard due to the x86 architecture of the PS4)

Grimoire
28th Jul 2015, 16:10
Final Fantasy Type-0

Final Fantasy Type-0 HD is coming to Steam on August 18th (https://twitter.com/FinalFantasy/status/626059805354930179).
- Pre-purchase now to get 10% off & exclusive rewards!

Grimoire
14th Aug 2015, 18:40
Final Fantasy Type-0

FF Type-0 HD is out on PC in 5 days (https://twitter.com/FinalFantasy/status/632144721800855553/photo/1)!
- Pre-purchase & get the Master Chocobo courier in Dota 2

Grimoire
18th Aug 2015, 16:29
Final Fantasy Type-0

FF Type-0 HD on PC features a host of new features such as an improved camera & is OUT NOW (https://twitter.com/FinalFantasy/status/633672293835796481)
- Anyone who has pre-purchased FF Type-0 HD on Steam will receive their DOTA2 items shortly after launch

Corinth
20th Aug 2015, 03:55
There are many games in the Final Fantasy franchise, and many of these games are beloved by a lot of players.

Unfortunately, due to the age of some of these games, and the unavailability of hardware to run the original games, and how "other methods" that some people try to play older Final Fantasy games they rightfully own do not always work flawlessly, there is obviously a demand for a good PC re-release of some (if not all!) of these games we know and love and would very much like to experience again.

Fortunately, Square-Enix appears to have been listening, and we're seeing some of the Final Fantasy games, especially the harder-to-get ones popping up on Steam this past year.

Most Unfortunately, however, is the lacking quality of these ports. First, we had Final Fantasy 7 appear on Steam. When I saw that, I was very happy indeed! The PC version is no longer obtainable, and even if it was, I've read enough information that suggests that it probably would not play well on a modern-day Windows7 64-bit computer. I bought the game as soon as I saw it, installed it... and wait a minute. What's this!? MIDI MUSIC!? In 2013!? Are you crazy? Seriously, guys. This is 201x. We do not use Midi Music in anything these days. Thankfully, a few good fans replaced the midis-converted-to-.ogg (/facepalm. Seriously, huge epic fail there) with the REAL PS1 quality music in .ogg format. It is very much "replace midi oggs with the real oggs". It takes 5 minutes, and surely could not have taken the Square-Enix Developers more than 10 minutes to make that change which would have a HUGE impact on quality.

But, they promised to fix it (I never heard if they actually did or not). Ok, fine, everybody can stumble and do something stupid now and then, we're all human, right? Oh wait, Final Fantasy 8... did the very same thing, along with a host of other problems with the PC port of that game as well. Again, fans came around to try to fix it (though for some odd reason, this time around, they had problems looping the music properly).

Now, next up on the line is FF3, FF4, and FF4: After Years. In some bizarro twist in the story... now we're getting an emulated version of an emulated version of the original game, according to what some fans claim. Seriously, 15 FPS in battle and input lag is not acceptable. Are you guys at SE seriously trying to tell us, that with access to the source code, and all of the assets, that you couldn't properly port the game to PC without running it in an emulator? If you would have just added another $5 to the price, I would have gladly bought the Wii Virtual Console version of FF4: After Years (I don't like the aesthetic of the newest version of these games anyways, I prefer the 16-bit sprites).

So... SE...

Can you please put some care into releasing our beloved classics? You could at the very least, stop using MIDI music, and actually use the original PS1 or PS2 tracks when you re-release these games. As for the ports of the mobile/handheld games, you have the source code, the assets... is there some reason you can't compile an actual PC port? Add $5 to the price. I don't care. I want a port of these games that works properly, so that I don't have to resort to... ahem... other means to actually play these games.

I'd like to play them, 100% legal, on my PC and at the same time, I'd like to support the company that made all of those fond memories possible. But the problem is, SE doesn't seem to care about us gamers enough to actually allow us to do that, so we have to instead use the only means necessary. If we don't have a working PS1 (stupid Sony and their atrociously cheap, failing disc drives anyways), then the only other option we have, is to use an emulator which doesn't always work properly and is sometimes prone to crashing (FFX crashes in the first battle sequence, for example).

So... could you please fix the ones you've already released, and put a bit more care into future re-releases? We'd appreciate it very much.

lanificier
20th Aug 2015, 09:27
I'm with you. Prefer to spend 5€ more if the port has really good quality and effort. Is a franchise that deserved to be treated well.

Grimoire
10th Sep 2015, 16:37
Final Fantasy V

Final Fantasy V is coming to Steam on September 24th, 2015 (http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/382890/)!
- FINAL FANTASY V Steam Announcement Trailer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0M4jJo9Y5QM&feature=youtu.be)
- Don't forget you get 10% off if you pre-purchase Final Fantasy V on Steam, check out our announcement trailer too!

mike_ptbr
10th Sep 2015, 16:50
Final Fantasy V is coming to Steam on September 24th, 2015!
- FINAL FANTASY V Steam Announcement Trailer
- Don't forget you get 10% off if you pre-purchase Final Fantasy V on Steam, check out our announcement trailer too!

Good, please don't forget we also want Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD on steam as well. ;)
BTW: Any news about Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII, Grimoire?

Grimoire
10th Sep 2015, 16:53
Nothing new since the most recent statement (https://twitter.com/FinalFantasy/status/606057873001611264) a few months ago.

mike_ptbr
10th Sep 2015, 17:00
Nothing new since the most recent statement (https://twitter.com/FinalFantasy/status/606057873001611264) a few months ago.
Thanks Grimoire :)
I'll be waiting. :cool:

Grimoire
25th Sep 2015, 15:38
Final Fantasy V

Final Fantasy V is OUT NOW on Steam (https://twitter.com/FinalFantasy/status/647078130893504513)!
- It adds Necromancer to your countless job combinations!

Corinth
28th Sep 2015, 20:12
So apparently, Final Fantasy V is getting a lot of mixed reviews... things like...

1). No V-Sync. (and as a result, downright horrible screen tearing when scrolling)
2). Fullscreen that doesn't always work.
3). Wonky font choice (I thought it looked weird and out of place in the screenshots myself).
4). Tiles apparently do not line up very well with each other.
5). Some menus won't even fit on the screen (especially if you can't fullscreen a good resolution)
6). Low quality of PC character sprites (despite the fact the enemy sprites look ridiculously awesome)
7). Ridiculous file size (1GB when the original game took only 50MB-ish, when there's been no graphics (except for portraits) or sound improvements made)

Now, some people complained about the music, but I'm glad you guys left the original music score in it.

But at least it isn't a low-quality textured 3d style like FF3, FF4, and After Years. Any chance we could get the Wii-style After Years instead of the 3d one?

Grimoire
19th Oct 2015, 09:40

Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII To Release Around December For PC (http://www.siliconera.com/2015/10/19/lightning-returns-final-fantasy-xiii-to-release-around-december-for-pc/) (Siliconera)
- Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII was supposed to release on PC for sometime in fall 2015, but producer Yoshinori Kitase announced that the game will release a little later than expected.

Sealbreaker
25th Oct 2015, 14:56
Excited for Lightning Returns :D but I am still praying for the PC-Versions of FF-VI and FF-X - and at last but not least - FF-XII. If on steam or not, I don't care but please, bring it :D

mike_ptbr
25th Oct 2015, 19:26
Excited for Lightning Returns :D but I am still praying for the PC-Versions of FF-VI and FF-X - and at last but not least - FF-XII. If on steam or not, I don't care but please, bring it :D

This ^_^

Grimoire
19th Nov 2015, 17:06

Lightning strikes in 3 weeks as Lightning Returns comes to Steam on December 10, 2015 (https://twitter.com/FinalFantasy/status/667386967064121345)

Grimoire
8th Dec 2015, 19:34
Final Fantasy VI

Final Fantasy VI Steam Announcement Trailer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vncoTt8kE6U&feature=youtu.be)
- Final Fantasy Ultima weapon fans, this is where it began. FFVI is coming to Steam on the 16th of December!

Grimoire
10th Dec 2015, 18:50

The last chapter in the Final Fantasy XIII saga, Lightning Returns is available on Steam (https://twitter.com/FinalFantasy/status/675019897756250112)!

Grimoire
16th Dec 2015, 19:40
Final Fantasy VI

Final Fantasy VI is OUT NOW on Steam (http://store.steampowered.com/agecheck/app/382900/)!
- Get a 10% discount for a limited time

Grimoire
1st Jan 2016, 00:10
Final Fantasy IX

Final Fantasy IX for Smartphones and PC
- Selling over five million copies since its release in 2000, FINAL FANTASY IX proudly returns on smartphones and PC!
- Trailer (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oDeSJI0qJc)

kanelakis
5th Jan 2016, 10:30
Hi, as the title I wanted to know if you'll even other versions for PC, because now going to come out also the ninth and soon the X and X-2 remastered.

Grimoire
6th Jan 2016, 19:31
Final Fantasy IX

Final Fantasy IX’s PC Port Has Game Boosters And HD Movies (http://www.siliconera.com/2016/01/06/final-fantasy-ixs-pc-port-has-game-boosters-and-hd-movies/) (Siliconera)
- Final Fantasy IX’s Windows PC port will offer optional game boosters, HD movies and character models, Steam Trading Cards, and other bonuses.

Grimoire
14th Apr 2016, 07:25
Final Fantasy IX

Final Fantasy IX is now on Steam with a 20% launch week discount (https://twitter.com/RPGSite/status/720509279103553536) ($16.79). (RPG Site)
- Here’s a closer look (http://www.novacrystallis.com/2016/04/heres-a-look-at-final-fantasy-ixs-new-features-on-pc/) at Final Fantasy IX’s new features on PC (Nova Crystalls)

Grimoire
18th Apr 2016, 17:34
Final Fantasy IX

Final Fantasy IX Steam launch stream and giveaway (http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/final-fantasy-ix-steam-launch-stream-and-giveaway)!
- As some of you may have already noticed; Final Fantasy IX was released on Steam last week!

Grimoire
10th May 2016, 06:13
Final Fantasy X/X-2

Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster arrives on Steam May 12 (http://www.novacrystallis.com/2016/05/final-fantasy-xx-2-hd-remaster-arrives-on-steam-may-12/) (Nova Crystallis)
- Square Enix has announced that Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster will arrive on Steam this Thursday, May 12th.

We're live streaming the Steam version (http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/were-live-streaming-steam-version-final-fantasy-x-x-2-hd-remaster) of Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster!
- Toby, Dan and Sunil are going to celebrate the launch of Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster by live streaming the Steam version of Final Fantasy X on Wednesday 11th May at 18:00 BST / 10:00 PST and they’ll continue the celebration by running a second stream at the exact same time next week (Wednesday 18th May) in which they’ll play some of the Steam version of Final Fantasy X-2!

Grimoire
12th May 2016, 21:05
Final Fantasy X/X-2

YRP are in position so it's showtime!
- FFX|X-2 HD Remaster is OUT NOW on Steam (https://twitter.com/FinalFantasy/status/730792743362957312)!

Grimoire
17th May 2016, 17:12
Final Fantasy X | X-2

Tune in to our second Final Fantasy X | X-2 HD Remaster stream (http://eu.square-enix.com/en/blog/tune-our-second-final-fantasy-x-x-2-hd-remaster-stream)!
- We’re streaming the Steam version of Final Fantasy X-2 tomorrow (The 18th of May) at 18:00 BST / 13:00 EST / 10:00 PST

Grimoire
27th May 2016, 16:15
FINAL FANTASY X/X-2

Free Code Friday - FINAL FANTASY X/X-2
- This week's #FreeCodeFriday (https://twitter.com/hashtag/FreeCodeFriday?src=hash) is less than 10 minutes away.
- We're giving away FINAL FANTASY X/X-2 HD Remaster on Steam (https://twitter.com/SQUARE_ENIX_EU/status/736224840751951872)
- It's #FreeCodeFriday time (https://twitter.com/SQUARE_ENIX_EU/status/736227331812040704)!
- Hint: The summoner on her quest to save Spira.
- Best of luck to everyone out there!

Dobrovodsky
12th Jul 2016, 00:03
I really believe that many people would like to have a remake of Final Fantasy Tactics on PC/Steam, a private group of players in my country are talking about requesting SquareEnix a remake. Many of us would throw in above $50 for this game. Has there been any attempts to do this? Is there any way that we can get in touch with the team and hear our petition? As I am reading all the comments, people want sequels and remakes and new games, the downside is that they are not making enough revenue? How could that be? We just want to buy it and play. The MMO game is cool but $14.95 is just too much for an average person.