PDA

View Full Version : Any news about a wii version?

Silvermoth
2nd Jan 2011, 09:40
I know it's not likely but does anyone have any information on a wii version of the Tomb Raider reboot?

RoombelinaUK
2nd Jan 2011, 13:58
I know it's not likely but does anyone have any information on a wii version of the Tomb Raider reboot?

Hopefully, it's only for the PS3, 360, and PC. The Wii and PS2 are dead and rotting. :)

Fox89
2nd Jan 2011, 14:14
No plans for a Wii version that I'm aware of, but no definitive source on that.

angelus0901
2nd Jan 2011, 14:22
Hopefully, it's only for the PS3, 360, and PC. The Wii and PS2 are dead and rotting. :)

Don't be a bad fanboy...

No news about it, we'll have to wait a while.

RoombelinaUK
2nd Jan 2011, 17:30
Don't be a bad fanboy...

No news about it, we'll have to wait a while.

That's fangirl for you! :mad2:
I think making the game on last generation consoles is a horrible, horrible idea.

josh1122
2nd Jan 2011, 20:38
That's fangirl for you! :mad2:
I think making the game on last generation consoles is a horrible, horrible idea.

Ok then don't be a fangirl.

but to OP. Don't expect it on other platforms other than PC,360,PS3. I'm pretty sure it will only be on those only

Pyrofer
4th Jan 2011, 14:50
The wii version will be great, Lara will be back to about 7 polygons and you will have to run by waving the wii-mote up and down all the time in a 'jerking motion'
Perfect for somebody to walk in and see you doing just as she bends over to pick up an item !

a_big_house
4th Jan 2011, 15:03
/\ lol!!!

Nick56music
4th Jan 2011, 22:56
Please no Wii Version. I hope they will concentrate on the Current Gen consoles and make everything perfect.

LC is Me
5th Jan 2011, 02:06
I don't think they need to make a Wii version, much less a PS2 version.
This has nothing to do with a system preference, for I own both of these and then some.
But considering the quality of Underworld and the amount of stuff that wasn't present in those two versions (various enemies missing [which, considering the already prevalent lack of enemies in the other versions, was a disappointment], certain levels made easier and shorter, etc) I think the main focus should be 360, PS3, and PC unless they intend to put some effort into the Wii and PS2. Otherwise, let it alone. It's pointless.