PDA

View Full Version : No PC logitech gamepad support?

Soulmancer
31st Dec 2010, 02:47
Seriously?

I have a logitech gamepad and it works... sort of... I ca do everything but draw/aim/shoot. Though in the option menu I can't enable it. It's flagged as disabled and I can't get it to enable... In fact trying to enable it completely broke it and now I can't get it to work at all in the game.

SE_Cath
4th Jan 2011, 12:49
I'm sorry for bumping this, but I see lots of people complaining about this issue : on local coop' mode, it seems the second controller is detected but it's impossible to aim or fire. The second player is stucked with the keyboard.

Did anyone find a solution to this issue ?

BreakDown
11th Jan 2011, 19:49
i would also like to make it possible to play with a 360 gamepad and a logitech rumblepad 2 gamepad at the same time (local co-op)

Eidos Support
26th Jan 2011, 13:50
@Soulmancer - please give us the full name / model of your gamepad.
@Clara - Have you checked the control section? By default player 2 should be assigned a controller first. What controller are you using?
@Breakdown - Are they both being shown in the controlls section? Have they been switched on for use?

Sarikman
17th Apr 2011, 12:29
I have the same problem. When i'm trying to aim, the character is dropping out the weapons, but he puts them in immediately, so I can't shoot. I'm using a gamepad named hama black force. It works perfect with other games. I really wanted to play the game along with my friend and now I'm loosing my interest in it. I would like to know if there is a way to fix the bug or am I spending so many days trying to do it for nothing? Ι would be really thankfull if I get a right answer. Thank you for your time. I've also heard that enabling the axis would help, but i don't know how exactly to set the right options, there are too many and I have no idea if I have to just enable them or to set on and the otions with x and y axis.