PDA

View Full Version : requests only

tomb1fan
29th Dec 2010, 22:30
what do u want or wishing to be different in the next tr game what i expect is a longer new realistic exciting adventer maybe a rpg game ever made i think they should make it a rpg something that can smack uncharted off the charts

Danielsun_
29th Dec 2010, 22:43
something longer than 10hrs gameplay and more replayability :p

chriss_99
30th Dec 2010, 00:14

This.

LC is Me
30th Dec 2010, 00:49
Anything but RPG elements, oh god.

._________.

Alex Ivey
30th Dec 2010, 10:13
I want side dungeons (or rather side 'tombs'). Especially if the game is only going to be 10 hours. They say the game won't be open world, but it still feels that way. Well hopefully, that means there will be a lot of side areas to explore. Maybe some extra story, new weapons, new moves, etc. for completing them. Maybe have New Game + which unlocks a 100 (or whatever) level dungeon. Anything that adds playability/replayability.

I've only played the first few games, so maybe I'm not in sync with this Tomb Raider game, but I'm hoping this game will have some Zelda-like elements: Large world, hidden items, fun to explore, puzzles, and all the good stuff. Considering it's Crystal Dynamics and I loved LoK: Soul Reaver. Maybe that's what we'll end up getting.

RoombelinaUK
30th Dec 2010, 10:47
Maybe Lara can form her own party and give them commands just like in FFXIII... CD should also give her blue spiky hair tied up with a headband and make her face look more androgynous! That along with her constantly blurting out with a Vanille voice: "We are heroes and heroes don't need a plan!" will definitely make everyone happy. No survival shi* please,CD, we just want us some good ol' cheesy RPG action....and I'm sure everyone here agrees with me!:)

Jason Miller
30th Dec 2010, 13:57
Maybe Lara can form her own party and give them commands just like in FFXIII... CD should also give her blue spiky hair tied up with a headband and make her face look more androgynous! That along with her constantly blurting out with a Vanille voice: "We are heroes and heroes don't need a plan!" will definitely make everyone happy. No survival shi* please,CD, we just want us some good ol' cheesy RPG action....and I'm sure everyone here agrees with me!:)

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL agreed :D

Denis..
30th Dec 2010, 14:04
no rpgs pls cd!
i have pokemon on my nds i don't want lara as that!
maybe a bit from rdr or uncharted games would be great!

RoombelinaUK
30th Dec 2010, 16:55
no rpgs pls cd!
i have pokemon on my nds i don't want lara as that!
maybe a bit from rdr or uncharted games would be great!

LOL You do know that I'm being sarcastic right? :D I actually loathe RPGs...

Jaheria
15th Jan 2011, 19:29
I would like it to be longer then Underworld seeing as to how I spent $60 on it and I beat it in one day :/. Games now a days are way shorter then they used to be.

Ants_27_
15th Jan 2011, 20:01
Well my view is sort of void for the moment. Mainly to the fact that I really don't play games to often now-a-days as my gaming days are going even more off course than they have been doing.

Anyway back to the point. I'm not the greatest fan of RPG games so I don't think for me it would be in the right direction.:)

Silvermoth
15th Jan 2011, 22:39
I want to see environments that take my breath away. Maybe Lara could even salvage a camera that allows you to take photos to look at once you've finished the game and need something to do?

I want to see her fight a T-rex, flipping around and going crazy.

Whenever I think about the game I start thinking a little about "Lost" so it would be interesting if they had some influences from the show on it.

I want a comic book tie in with the new younger Lara written by Marjorie Liu :D

Kami
15th Jan 2011, 23:16

I wonder if we can expect a game as long as any of the classics :o

Those can be played for weeks!