PDA

View Full Version : Motion sickness-please help me,i cant play the game!!!

kirosan
26th Dec 2010, 03:24
Eidos team, and people of the forum , i have this problem,i can only play the game for 20 minutes and i want to puke,it makes me dizzy, cause me headaches for hours.

The motion sickness its something horrible,and its more horrible buy a game,and work for it,and cant play it.

Anybody can help me to fix the camera!!!,stop it, any movement in this game cause the camera goes crazy,any action makes the camera moves,and zoom adjust:walk,run,shot,all!

And the zoom is to close to the caracther , and cant be adjusted.

God, in this moment my head...:mad2:

Im a big fan of eidos,i love his games,but help me,

Some console code or .ini, i love a camera like hitman.

Thankyou!!!

JackWinz
26th Dec 2010, 03:34
All I can say is.. wow.
I'm just totally suprised that anyone could be that sensitive.

BatmansUtilityBelt
7th Jan 2011, 05:25
Eidos team, and people of the forum , i have this problem,i can only play the game for 20 minutes and i want to puke,it makes me dizzy, cause me headaches for hours.

The motion sickness its something horrible,and its more horrible buy a game,and work for it,and cant play it.

You might want to STOP playing video games and go see your Doctor. What you are describing is the onset of possible seizure activity. If I were you I would stop until you have had a chance to do this.

jtr7
7th Jan 2011, 05:48
Motion sickness from gaming is more common than believed. You don't have to understand or relate. Tweaks for disabling head-bob have been around since shortly after 3D gaming began.

Abram730
19th Jan 2011, 12:01
I'd recomend seeing a doctor too... just to rule out a medical problem... Many people discovered undiagnosed vision problems from 3d glasses.

Another possibility is that your brain is compensating for inner ear damage with visual cues... How is you balance with your eyes closed? If you pause the game and look around does it pass quickly?

You could also be going into a deeper brain state.. basically becoming hypnotized.. suggested movements are stronger in such states.

You should rule out medical issues, however your postrema is probably coming to the conclusion that difference between your vision and inner ear are due to hallucinations and thus you have ingested poison.. The sickness is an attempt to eject what you ate(poison). Incorrect conclusion but biologically sound.

TheOutsider
24th Jul 2013, 14:20
As a sufferer of motion sickness. I empathize with your pain. I just recently got this game and found the camera is causing me the same problem. Its weird though because I was playing the game before and it didn't bother me as much then but today the haphazard camera spinning back and fourth is making me wanna puke. It jumps and zooms from one angle to the next and its hard to keep track and focus. My brain feels like mush now.

I'm really sad about this because I've wanted to play this game for ages and I just bought it. I don't know how or if I will continue with this game or the next game if this keeps up.

Anybody can help me to fix the camera!!!,stop it, any movement in this game cause the camera goes crazy,any action makes the camera moves,and zoom adjust:walk,run,shot,all!

And the zoom is to close to the caracther , and cant be adjusted.

God, in this moment my head...:mad2:

Im a big fan of eidos,i love his games,but help me,

Some console code or .ini, i love a camera like hitman.

Thankyou!!!

TheOutsider
24th Jul 2013, 14:26
Trust me there are people that sensitive, I am one of them. Physical sensitivity. I can't sit on a swing or on a bench when someone on the same bench without feeling sick. Visual sensitivity I can't watch a movie when its blurry, when the camera spins around something or play fps because of the frame rates.

It really sucks bad suffering from it.

All I can say is.. wow.
I'm just totally suprised that anyone could be that sensitive.