PDA

View Full Version : Adam Jenson is a butiful man...

Dead-Eye
18th Dec 2010, 12:37
I think it's cool that we have this guy who's all like an Ex-Member of S.W.A.T and is now the main protagonist of a Deus Ex game. I mean we all know this game is gonna do super sick in Japan, right? Like MGS4 ended it's hole branching plot. Solid Snake destroyed the NWO by turning off a computer and America went back to the land of the free. :scratch: Human Revaluation I feel is going to have a super Zydgyst feel to it, and the MGS4 fans are going to be all like, OMG greatest stuff ever! Because their all actively looking for, like, a new game you know. One that talks about the (We all subconsciously know is real but can't do anything about it...) New World Order.

At the same time in the real world, MJ12, is going to become main stream media, because the world will find out that Amarica's government is so "incompetent" that there exist this secret government agency that doesn't take orders from it's own government and has "alien technology". But you see it was all planed. Cuzz when 2012 happens everyone's going to start developing super powers. So MJ12 is going to become an enemy of the government but it's going to be too powerful and the goverment won't be able to stop it. So the goverments going to imploy "super heros" to stop them cuzz when 2012 happens a giant galactic plate will move out of the way of our galaxies center, which is not a black whole but rather a giant star. So that will bring the force(Star War) back and lots of people will start having super powers.

Then peoples lives will be all like Good vs. Evil in this crazy delusion that we are fighting evil when in fact everything was planed by the lizerd people.

Because of Human Revaluation the media will start a hole anti MJ12 campaign. Yet, they can still indoctrinate our mind with all this super hero stuff where Adam Jenson has his own Anima where he's fighting MJ12 zombie godzilla and we're all looking at this and think. Oh all the brave people out there fighting Mj12 right now, what a glories thought. And we will be controlled the same way we we are controlled right now.

But in reality the war between the US government and MJ12 is a complete fabrication. Every single thing that comes out about the war in the media is gonna be a lie. It's all going to be staged so the government can appear to be "Doing the right thing" with one hand and kidnapping civilians and putting them in F.E.M.A death camps with the other. We're going to be all on board with the government because it's fighting the evil MJ12 that's absolutely uncontrollable. Yet it's all gonna be the same thing. All the "Super Heros" are going to be payed off to fight in totally fabricated battles and it will all be filmed live on the news.

Stuff like Human Revaluations gonna be a key part in keeping us passive while all of this is happening because instead of actually fighting MJ12 we're going to be seeing Fanimations of Adam Jenson doing it. All of holywood and pop culture will be all aimed at anti MJ12 stuff and MJ12 will be completely prepared for it. There gonna go all drak side and kidnap the homeless (Like they have already been doing) and experiment with trans humanism on them. There going to have powerful drugs that will keep entire populations subdued at their space colonies, that they already have!

We will think that we are fighting evil humans.

When in reality, MJ12 will be selling humans on the galactic market as slaves, on behalf of the lizerd people. Yet we won't even realize this is whats happening because will all be in this idea of a war between liberty and MJ12.

So yeah. Adam Jansen is totally awesome. He's gonna go down as the worlds first real detective and then rappers are gonna all rape about how their "real" like Adam Jensen. And everyone's gonna think that the world works like some video game. And because so many people will just say screw it, no one's really going to be fighting the New World Order and Humans will become mostly enslaved around the universe. Lizard people win again. :eek:

Kodaemon
18th Dec 2010, 12:51
And today's lesson is:

Don't drink and post.

Irate_Iguana
18th Dec 2010, 12:53
http://nerduo.com/thebattle/images/thebattle_zoom2.png

AlexOfSpades
18th Dec 2010, 12:57
I stopped reading in the "Zydgyst"

kidding i stopped reading in "butiful"

H.D.Case
18th Dec 2010, 13:06
I think it's cool that we have this guy who's all like an Ex-Member of S.W.A.T and ... Lizard people win again. :eek:

My thoughts exactly. High five!
BTW, having seen all those hip-hop videos, I have always suspected it will come to the "and then rappers are gonna all rape" part.

lithos
18th Dec 2010, 13:57
On the one hand, the Japanese are gonna love the blatant cosplay bait and giant swords.

On the other, they're gonna be confused by all the white guys and a protagonist who's old enough to buy his own scotch.

Pinky_Powers
18th Dec 2010, 16:29
Holy Moley, Dead-Eye! You've gone straight off the deep end!

AxiomaticBadger
18th Dec 2010, 16:35
Someone's descovered the recipe for zyme! yay!

Rindill the Red
18th Dec 2010, 16:55
EM's done it, they've finally pushed one of the fan-base past his breaking point.

We must leave before the same fate befalls the rest of us!

mad_red
18th Dec 2010, 17:09
Still floating story ideas, DeMarle?

AxiomaticBadger
18th Dec 2010, 17:22
Come play with us Rindill. Forever. and ever. and ever.

AlexOfSpades
18th Dec 2010, 17:47
Adam Jensen is a buttfull man

ZakKa89
18th Dec 2010, 17:50
http://www.filmofilia.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/Biutiful-Poster.jpg

TrickyVein
18th Dec 2010, 17:59
I have got to get out more.

Pretentious Old Man.
18th Dec 2010, 18:18
IT'S OK DEAD-EYE, I CAN SOOTH YOU!

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs451.snc4/50413_17723730145_7630821_n.jpg

Rindill the Red
18th Dec 2010, 19:19
Come play with us Rindill. Forever. and ever. and ever.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh. That's creepy.

VectorM
18th Dec 2010, 19:38
TL; DR version or get out.

FrankCSIS
18th Dec 2010, 20:32
Ray has gone bye-bye, Egon.

Dead-Eye
18th Dec 2010, 21:52
And today's lesson is:

Don't drink and post.

Well the "drink" was called a 420 monkey, but yeah, pretty much accurate.

TL; DR version or get out.
MJ12 is real! And Adam Jensen is going to be big in Japan, leading to Deus Ex inevitably becoming Anime-tastic.

Rindill the Red
18th Dec 2010, 22:29
MJ12 is real! And Adam Jensen is going to be big in Japan, leading to Deus Ex inevitably becoming Anime-tastic.

That's not such a bad thing... Visual Works proved that they can keep things western. High quality Deus Ex work would be awesome.

Pretentious Old Man.
18th Dec 2010, 22:40
GUISE, I think we should combine Deus Ex with another franchise...

1aV9X2d-f5g

VectorM
18th Dec 2010, 22:56
^^

no...

mentalkase
19th Dec 2010, 00:31
I think this may be a Nostradamus style prophecy that he's just transcribing whilst in a trance. It would explain the poor spelling.

Rindill the Red
19th Dec 2010, 00:38
I think this may be a Nostradamus style prophecy that he's just transcribing whilst in a trance. It would explain the poor spelling.

But his prophecy contradicts with Nostradamus ? I mean, the world is going to end in 2012 right?

mentalkase
19th Dec 2010, 00:41
But his prophecy contradicts with Nostradamus ? I mean, the world is going to end in 2012 right?

I thought that was the Aztecs. Personally i'm putting money down on the raping rappers and human enslaving lizard men leading to the End of Times.

Muta Ro
19th Dec 2010, 00:44
I thought that was the Aztecs. Personally i'm putting money down on the raping rappers and human enslaving lizard men leading to the End of Times.

I believe it as the Mayans, but i will welcome whoever our new overlords are, they'll probably much better that what we've got going now :nut:

PlasmaSnake101
19th Dec 2010, 01:01
This is by far the greatest thing I've ever read, EVER.

H.D.Case
19th Dec 2010, 01:22
In relation to M12, has anyone here seen futurama's season 6 ep. 1 with its reference to Deus Ex?

Dead-Eye
19th Dec 2010, 01:38
In relation to M12, has anyone here seen futurama's season 6 ep. 1 with its reference to Deus Ex?

I have and no I haven't.

Edit: Just watched it all. My guess would be that you are talking about "Hang on man. It ain't like that!" hmmm... I don't think that was a reference to DX, though.

St. Mellow
19th Dec 2010, 01:55
Wow, this thread is... hmmm... :nut:

Deus_Ex_Machina
19th Dec 2010, 06:21
This thread is pants.

Pinky_Powers
19th Dec 2010, 07:48
This thread is pants.

Then it's ahead of the zebras... those pantless brutes. :(

Sotsiak
19th Dec 2010, 08:43
Human Revaluation
:lol::lol:

You are God man

Donvermicelli
19th Dec 2010, 14:40
I believe it as the Mayans, but i will welcome whoever our new overlords are, they'll probably much better that what we've got going now :nut:

Indeed it was the Mayans but they never said it would be the end of the world, that's just a misinterpretation.

JCpies
19th Dec 2010, 17:41
No guys.. wait! They predicted something... The Dark Knight Rises will be so awesome, the world will cry an ocean that will flood the world. Or it will be so bad, the world will cry an ocean that will flood the world.

Angel-A
19th Dec 2010, 23:18
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/4141/yeaahno.gif

Say whaaaaat?

H.D.Case
19th Dec 2010, 23:44
I have and no I haven't.

Edit: Just watched it all. My guess would be that you are talking about "Hang on man. It ain't like that!" hmmm... I don't think that was a reference to DX, though.

Uh, I meant something else, but now when I think about it, it might've been an overinterpretation :P
Anyway, the moment it happens is somewhere in the middle of the episode, when mech-Leela sees the real Leela lying under a transparent glass dome. She says some stuff, suddenly gets all absent, utters "Majestic!" and then comes back. Kind of reminded me of the NY metro bum right away. Or maybe it is just me :p I wouldn't be surprised tho', Futurama script writers are geeks. BTW, the writing is worse than it used to be. I hope it improves.

Dead-Eye
20th Dec 2010, 01:19
^^ I'm not remembering that. Have you seen the episode in a while? (http://futuramaepisode.org/episode-1-rebirth/#video) Cuzz, I'm not seeing it.

Edit: Oh OK, now I see it. At 10:16, she says Majestic. I think that was her opinion of gazelles. She says "I'm I just a robot? But, I have all of Lelia's memories, her opinions of gazelles. Majestic. Her emotions! Confused and hurt."

H.D.Case
21st Dec 2010, 12:26
^^ I'm not remembering that. Have you seen the episode in a while? (http://futuramaepisode.org/episode-1-rebirth/#video) Cuzz, I'm not seeing it.

Edit: Oh OK, now I see it. At 10:16, she says Majestic. I think that was her opinion of gazelles. She says "I'm I just a robot? But, I have all of Lelia's memories, her opinions of gazelles. Majestic. Her emotions! Confused and hurt."

So you think it was only the opinion of the gazelles :( Now I am confused and hurt ;)

lithos
22nd Dec 2010, 04:16
It was her opinion of gazelles and a non-sequitur. Nothing more.

Tidal
29th Dec 2010, 12:25
This inspired me to create this unfunny picture.
http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/33/87/1925049/original_image.png

Unstoppable
29th Dec 2010, 13:11
This inspired me to create this unfunny picture.
http://obamiconme.pastemagazine.com/entries/images/33/87/1925049/original_image.png

Not bad but I think the lips and nose need work to express more of Adam's suffering and struggles.

mad825
29th Dec 2010, 14:01
Not bad but I think the lips and nose need work to express more of Adam's suffering and struggles.

....what "suffering and struggles"? Adam just seems ungrateful to me.

H.D.Case
30th Dec 2010, 13:35
It was her opinion of gazelles and a non-sequitur. Nothing more.

:(

btw. is it onlt me, or the word "non-sequitur" is used only by Star Trek character(s) and Star Trek fans? :P

AlexOfSpades
30th Dec 2010, 14:19
Am i the only one who noticed this thread's tags?

Happy
30th Dec 2010, 14:22
I like puppies...

Dead-Eye
31st Dec 2010, 09:33
Am i the only one who noticed this thread's tags?

This one time in counter-strike I realized you could kill someone with the knife by pressing left mouse and then right mouse, which would preform a super ninja pro slice, stab move. Only problem is that both attacks need to hit you're target, which as anyone who's played counter-strike can tell you, is no easy task.

I used it to kill someone once and got kicked for hacking. What a world. :p

neilthecellist
1st Jan 2011, 23:54
http://images3.cpcache.com/product/t-shirt-social+network-social+media/350121953v7_225x225_Front.jpg

At least tell us you were drinking something manly, like a Jameson whiskey or something. If you're getting off Bud Lights I'll post a more appropriate image for you.

yope
5th Jan 2011, 22:42
here (watch futurama online (http://watch-futurama-online.info)) and it sure looks like that..