PDA

View Full Version : Realease Date![Not Sure If Offical]

mikey716
12th Dec 2010, 04:31
So a year from tomorrow 12/12/10 which will be 12/12/11 Tomb Raider origins will be realeased! Im not sure if this is offical but i heard it from G4tv And Read it on Gamestop.com but i think we all know it will be maybe be changed.

I just hoped it is released on that day....Maybe we will all look forward to somethin next CHRISTMAS :D

AdobeArtist
12th Dec 2010, 04:57
I actually kinda hope the release gets pushed back to Jan or Feb 2012. Mass Effect 3 is slated for Holiday 2011, and damn that game takes a commitment of time to get through all its possible story arcs.

josh1122
12th Dec 2010, 06:19
boo to mass effect 3 and its generic ''fight for earth'' story, I'd rather play(even if i end up hating it) TOMB RAIDER: Reboot

DarthVader#1
12th Dec 2010, 12:19
I'm glad it's coming out around Christmas. I hope that release date sticks.

I actually kinda hope the release gets pushed back to Jan or Feb 2012. Mass Effect 3 is slated for Holiday 2011, and damn that game takes a commitment of time to get through all its possible story arcs.

awesome, I hadn't heard that :D

qwerty
12th Dec 2010, 13:00
who is working in the sqe marketing and promotion department..?i could do a far better job without any form of degree.are they mental??round that period comes out mass effect 3 and before that uncharted 3 and the new elder scrolls will have been released.tr will be totally overshadowed

mikey716
12th Dec 2010, 15:03
Im hoping it will come around christmas !!

tombraidergal
12th Dec 2010, 15:58
that would be a good release date... after waiting 3 years, i don't think i could wait another. IT HAD BETTER BE GOOD. but i bet it will. :')

LarasFAN
12th Dec 2010, 17:51
something is telling me that it will come at the end of spring time.... don't know why, but that's what i think. CD wouldn't show so many stuff unless, they planned a max 8 month release date from the day they started showing the pic and all... I really hope that they wont release it on 12th of december, cuz they wont sell much with uncharted being released two month ago. =/ For their own good, CD should release it by the end of April.....

mad825
13th Dec 2010, 00:50
it's going to take more than a year.....I've been waiting for DXHR since 07 and Thief 4 has been wondering since 09.

the release date for the game (whenever it's completed) will depend on the status of other games and the current state of the market but I doubt it would be around Christmas.

If I were to point out a trend, I would say Q3 or very early Q4 as this seems to be the current trend for most of the games for this Subsidiary.

Tia
13th Dec 2010, 01:05
Stinks that we'll have to wait a year from now. Should our government stop printing money and finally allow the dollar to collapse in 2011, we'll never get to see it. :hmm:

AdobeArtist
13th Dec 2010, 01:17
I'd rather the game not get rushed and deliver a quality gaming experience when it finally gets into our hands. AOD was rushed and look how that turned out.

Mind you I don't want to have to wait as long as it took GT5, Alan Wake, or Too Human to come out either, haha. I'd be fine with 2012 Q1 or Q2. :gamer:

But of it does release in the same month as Mass Effect 3... I'll be royally steamed :mad:****

mikey716
13th Dec 2010, 02:34
I'd rather the game not get rushed and deliver a quality gaming experience when it finally gets into our hands. AOD was rushed and look how that turned out.

Mind you I don't want to have to wait as long as it took GT5, Alan Wake, or Too Human to come out either, haha. I'd be fine with 2012 Q1 or Q2. :gamer:

But of it does release in the same month as Mass Effect 3... I'll be royally steamed :mad:****

Yes i TOTALLY AGREE I mean underworld was good but for people (including me) who the game the same day it came out
A. Many bugs
B.No trophies to unlock
and
C. Very very short
D. No playable croft manor

I really hope this new tomb raider can bring back laras first image i would really like to see them combine tomb raiders 1-4 adventures BY HERSELF and mabe some of

anni.leg. and under. together but i have a good feeling this is going to be a good reboot.

I heard it possible to be an M mature game ............................ i posted up something on here b4about the magazine pictures it was a 5 or 4 page article with pictures some were very good lik one where i heard this was the beginning of the game

Lara is hanging upside down tide up in like a in a sack and there is a body next to her dead and she hits it and falls to the floor .than there is a body tid up hanging going ot be buurned and she crawls her way out and meet with a man from the boat.......so far the pictures ive seen in the magazine were good. it wont be released until january this magazine i will search again for it.

But whats really bothering me is This REBOOT!!!!!!

They want to reboot the franchise so what does this mean all her other adventures never happend and this was supposed to be a second underworld like thye said so what happens now...........i just hope there is no more CLIFF HANGERS

mikey716
13th Dec 2010, 02:44
http://forums.gametrailers.com/thread/official-tomb-raider-origins-t/1002317?page=7

Stop where you see Telfon Beauty And A Picture Of The New lara croft and her outfit and please try to read Article As Best as you can

and this oone is about plot , game, storyline and some other crap
http://www.made2game.com/xbox-360/what-the-gi-issue-reveals-about-the-new-tomb-raider/

Andy64
13th Dec 2010, 03:16
A years time..... That seems quite long after a game announcement.

Tia
13th Dec 2010, 03:52

Agreed. By the article pictures in Game Informer, the game could be done. Who really knows! Spill it Eidos!

a_big_house
13th Dec 2010, 06:50

It's the same with arkham city though, I think they are trying to boost tomb raider up with the "bigger" games to give it a better chance e.g. "oh, the games chart looks good, uncharted, assassins creed, batman, mass effect and tomb raider! Wow, I know what I'm getting" lol, that's what I would say anyway :-)

Denis..
13th Dec 2010, 09:20
i would like to see it released at christmas time 2011 for sure! at least for me uc3, re6 and tr are a sure buy

Pyrofer
13th Dec 2010, 09:48
Hmm. I HOPE that they have been secretly working hard and its nearly ready for release.
I HOPE the "its a year or more away" is just a rumour designed to make us all excited when it comes out early.
I hope they manage to finish it on time with no bugs.

I hope I win the National Lottery.

:(

_Love2Raid_
13th Dec 2010, 18:23
So a year from tomorrow 12/12/10 which will be 12/12/11 Tomb Raider origins will be realeased! Im not sure if this is offical but i heard it from G4tv And Read it on Gamestop.com but i think we all know it will be maybe be changed.

I just hoped it is released on that day....Maybe we will all look forward to somethin next CHRISTMAS :D
I'm pretty sure that's just a placeholder. :p
We don't know yet, but it should be either late 2011 or early 2012, that's my guess... :)

mikey716
13th Dec 2010, 21:21
I'm pretty sure that's just a placeholder. :p
We don't know yet, but it should be either late 2011 or early 2012, that's my guess... :)

It's so funny you said that cause that was what crossed my mind earlier

CaddieShepherd
14th Dec 2010, 10:52
I think the site asurvivorisborn.com which is now forwarded to tombraider.com had an alternate domain as well which is asurvivorisborn2012.com but now it only shows a white page. so I think there's something about 2012. but it remains my pet theory even though it's pretty obvious.

mushroom079
17th Dec 2010, 13:06
Can some one sleep with Keir to get the low down?

I vote me.

:o)

Ants_27_
17th Dec 2010, 13:32
I agree. The website that was first released, now which directs you to tombraider.com actually did state the numbers 2012.

Which will lead me to believe it will follow after Christmas.:)

We don't even know how much of the game is done! There maybe not sound, no voice acting yet which again will all probably take months. Also, especially if they are using motion-capture better than in the past I mean the Brilliant Heavy Rain spent about 170 days working with the actors.

But 3 years for a fully functioning open world game crossed with bug free gameplay and camera? Some companies can't do all of that in 4 years never mind 3!:confused:

Then again, I'm some form of perfectionist.